Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony (16087 Views)

Obiano, US Consular General At Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival In Onitsha- PICS / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by aminulive: 4:45am On Oct 09, 2016
Governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano attended the 2016 Ofala Festival of HM, Igwe Achebe of Onitsha Kingdom, yesterday, October 8th.

Obiano was cheered and given a rousing welcome by the palace chiefs. He also displayed humility and honor when he bowed to greet the Igwe.

Pictures below;

http://politicsngr.com/photos-willie-obiano-attends-igwe-onitshas-ofala-ceremony/

6 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Why do most Igbo men wear red caps? Is it a taboo to put on other colors?

Obiano should hurriedly join APC so we can have 2 states out of the five south eastern states for 2019 election purposes. I like his style of governance especially his agricultural policies. It's not easy to export $5m ugu leaves daily even though we are yet to see the ugu farm grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by jordinsparkles(f): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2016
Nyc one
Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by Timoleon(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by highwaist: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Obiano should hurriedly join APC so we can have 2 states out of the five south eastern states for 2019 election purposes. I like his style of governance especially his agricultural policies. It's not easy to export $5m ugu leaves daily even though we are yet to see the ugu farm grin
him and Lie muhamed share thesame DNA

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by WebSurfer(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2016
Belike say that man on the first pic wearing Willie Obiano's Attire na Nnamdi Kanu brother or Uncle..grin grin

But that dude self? Like play like play lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by SageTravels: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2016
Anambra Amaka

IGBO KWENU

26 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by Deepfreezer(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Akpokuedike nke mbu nala igbo. Those who are loosing sleep because you want to run for another 4years in office aint seen nothing yet.

10 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by edlion57(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2016
WE ARE THE IGBOS....LOVE BY ALL LADIES

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by WebSurfer(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

This yeye sarcasm is uncalled for, and same time, DRY, try better next time

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by jujunaty(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2016
Eze Obiano iwu Ezege

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by SageTravels: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Watin concern you with the red cap. if them the wear green you go still complain.

EP is allowed

26 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by Ugomba(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2016
I love Igbo attire. Proudly Asaba dude, Igbo kwenu

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by 1x2x3: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Anambra I know would never ever vote APC so anyone contesting under that platform is on self-destruct.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by edlion57(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

see ur life....u still hope to vote for apc...upon say ur condition is bad

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by ezechueze(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Loyalty
Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by Princelegacylemoha(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Anambra and Omenala

23 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by joeprince23(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Bia OP common accord the mornach some respest,he is the OBI of ONITSHA

10 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by amadice(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

...obiano is not a coward and won't join apshit..secondly apshit won't win IMO state again..thirdly only titled men In Igbo land wears the red cap..fourthly stay way from Igbo thread because it will only bring hate and envy to you which will bring u close to ur grave...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by Rayplanet(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2016
AKPOKUODIKE is my man. God bless Anambra!

8 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by Bugatie(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Very dumb...

Obiano should kiss his political relevance goodbye the moment he joins APC. APC is a bad sell in APC states and Nigeria as at today.

You need to smell the coffee my friend, goodmorning

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by antontech(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Afonjas go vex now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by CSTR2: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

If he joins APC that could backfire on your afonja as$ at the national level with everything tinubu is going through.
You better pray he doesn't. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by habsydiamond(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2016
I think VIP's put on Red caps in ibo land

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by SharkTank(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Obiano has debunked the news of his joined apc. It was just a lie and media hoax peddled by a certain tribe

12 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by RZArecta(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s]Why do most Igbo men wear red caps? Is it a taboo to put on other colors?

Obiano should hurriedly join APC so we can have 2 states out of the five south eastern states for 2019 election purposes. I like his style of governance especially his agricultural policies. It's not easy to export $5m ugu leaves daily even though we are yet to see the ugu farm [/s]grin
you do not laugh at a people, you laugh with them....

Julius Caesar

Those are red cap chiefs. Their traditional titles mandate them to wear such. (those who understand Igbo culture better should correct me if I'm wrong)

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by Opharhe: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2016
Akpokuedike 1 of Aguileri. Ride on sir.

Igwe Achebe, Obi of Onitsha, Happy celebration.

Long live the King.

God bless.

7 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by MrOldskoolJP(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2016
Always with the dark shades
Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by Bunnatex(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please for clarity sake, he's not"igwe". He's called HRH OBI OF ONITSHA. BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND, OUR TRADITIONAL VALUES ROCKS. EZIGBO NWAFO IGBO

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by chibuzorAbia: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Warrant officers and pretend culture.
Re: Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
To give his freemason brother some boost. Good job his Excellency.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Lagos Deputy Gov-elect Hamzat Loses Dad / President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies / Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.