Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? (20658 Views)

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by bidexolumanish(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2016
God answers everyone's prayer be ye virgin or not,sinner or not but Faith is required
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by TrollTrap: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Lol
#teamVirgin... my prayers get answered even before I say amen. Now that's speed. cool
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by oluwamile(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2016
though am not a fan of immorality..bt God said I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by mengho(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2016
Flirtyjane:
This one no be joking matter cos I need to know so I will decide to be tearing like other girls or I wait till Mr right comes..
*wink*

Where the mod?

Please wait, do not indulge in sinful acts
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Allwility: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2016
Question is: who's a virgin? Does not having sex mean you are a righteous person? Lot's daughters were virgins (see Gen. 19:8 ) but they grew up in Sodom and Gomorrah. It's safe to say that they were holy on the outside but not that holy in the heart. Little wonder the only decision they made once they were on their own was to do the abominable.
Will God answer speedily answer the prayers of someone who isn't clean on inside? I dunno...I'm not God but I'd know that he is a Merciful and all Compassionate Father.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Miles300: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2016
God hears the prayers of the righteous who have faith in him .... Nothin concern God with if u are a Virgin or not !!
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by SalomonKane: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2016
What type of messed up question is this

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by electrokcoi(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2016
God hate fornication so bad but Know and recognize your God in all ur doings ur prayers will be answered speedily, that's my believe.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Henryfour(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Its true ,God answers d prayer of a virgin very fast.bad tin hardly befall u as a virgin ,wen I wz a virgin I cud remember vividly, DT arm rubber wud rubb all d shops around ma shop buh wud nt enter ma own.buh wen I gained admission into d university, tins changed bcz I began to defy masf n strateg tins began to hpn.remain a virgin if u r one pls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2016
Flirtyjane:
This one no be joking matter cos I need to know so I will decide to be tearing like other girls or I wait till Mr right comes..
*wink*

Where the mod?
u are finished sister
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by CHukZero: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2016
Flirtyjane:
*wink*

Where the mod?

U don tear die sef,c ya name na Flirtyjane
U ar Nt a virgin bt Virginia
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by jmann2(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Nice one bro
Cutehector:
grin grin grin

God answers the prayers of those who "have faith" in him!

And not because of your "self-acclaimed" righteousness
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by nonjebose(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2016
The key to answered prayer is faith and nothing else. Fornication and by extension, sin, only create a consciousness of guilt and doubt. A virgin should keep his or her virginity and build a close relationship with God based on faith and not self worth.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Gossiplover: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2016
olutosfem:
Whether you're a virgin or not, God answers prayers. He's a gracious and merciful God that's why u see that the same rain that makes sugar cane sweet makes bitter leaf bitter even some unbelievers are more prosperous than believers. God is not a man and does not act as one.

I see someone seal broken for this comment..

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by ochuciano(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Flirtyjane:
No matter the level of our knowledge in the Bible or our level of religious inclination, we all know God's standard when it comes to sexual immorality. So need to dwell or preach about it. No one is ignorant. The decision to abide or disobey is personal and there is a always a reward for obedience. The question now is, Does God really answer the prayers of virgins more because they are pure? If yes, what of those who are non virgins? If No, how then do virgins get a reward from God for remaining undefiled and willingly submitting to God righteousness?

http://newsentryportal..com/2016/10/does-god-really-answer-prayers-of.html

You should answer us since u are a virgin. Does God answer ur prayers speedily? cuz I have dozens of prayer request to submit to u.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Macgabe(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2016
God's ways are different from that of Men so what we see as holy is like a filty rags before God. What matters is being in line with God's words, obeying his commandments and doing God's will. Being a virgin is very good but is least of God's criteria. The closest woman to Jesus Christ was Mary magdalene and he was once a promiscuous woman. When God's grace and mercy speaks for you, virginity or not is IRRELEVANT. Therefore, don't get carried away by being virgin and ignoring God's purpose and will for your life. I also know that some great men of God in Nigeria were never a virgin before they got married and yet, God is using them greatly. Keep it if you still have it and align your ways with God's and if you've lost it, repent, ask God for his grace and align your ways with God's because God is love and his love endureth forever.
Heaven will certainly rejoice over the recovery of a lost sheep.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Flirtyjane:
*wink*

Where the mod?

The prayer of a virgin is like Express Delivery. It arrives heavens gate and God accepts it with his signature.

A non virgin's prayer is like a letter sent through NIPOST or Nigeria postal service. It can take weeks, months, years to get response. Most times it gets lost on transit because it's contaminated by the sender and the Angels (postmen) destroy them before it infects the cherubim and seraphim...

Imagine Kossy Orjiakor, afrocandy, shina Rambo sending out prayers or singing hymns and praise songs after sucking on meaty lollipops or after wasting bloods as in the case of shina?

Even trado religious people know the importance of using virgins in their rituals. They work wonders.

A virgin used for rituals will vomit dangote kind of money. A cossy orjiako or Afrocandy used for ritual will result in ancestral poverty.

Have you heard all those little angels singing in St. Paul's cathedral Church of England?...so divine...compare that to the harsh melodies of rugby or football players who smoke weeds before games, encircle and pray to baba God then end up the games with broken shins and battered shoulders.

Warning...I was not under the influence of weed while typing the above or am I.

@ flirtyjane...the best way to find out is to pray for something...i.e. If you are still 'intact'...then ask an Olosho friend to pray for the same thing. Do it over and over again and tell us the answer.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Macgabe(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2016
gbosaa:

The prayer of a virgin is like Express Delivery. It arrives heavens gate and God accepts it with his signature.

A non virgin's prayer is like a letter sent through NIPOST or Nigeria postal service. It can take weeks, months, years to get response. Most times it gets lost on transit because it's contaminated by the sender and the Angels (postmen) destroy them before it infects the cherubim and seraphim...

Imagine Kossy Orjiakor, afrocandy, shina Rambo sending out prayers or singing hymns and praise songs after sucking on meaty lollipops or after wasting bloods as in the case of shina?

Even trado religious people know the importance of using virgins in their rituals. They work wonders.

A virgin used for rituals will vomit dangote kind of money. A cossy orjiako or Afrocandy used for ritual will result in ancestral poverty.

Have you heard all those little angels singing in St. Paul's cathedral Church of England?...so divine...compare that to the harsh melodies of rugby or football players who smoke weeds before games, encircle and pray to baba God then end up the games with broken shins and battered shou
lders.

Warning...I was not under the influence of weed while typing the above or am I.

@ flirtyjane...the best way to find out is to pray for something...i.e. If you are still 'intact'...then ask an Olosho friend to pray for the same thing. Do it over and over again and tell us the answer.

My brother, a Rev. Sis that does not align with God will always be like the "Olosho you describe. God is more concern about a pure and repentant heart. Some great men in this country were never a virgin before God started and is still using them mightily. Vriginity should not make us believe that's all what God demands from us.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by zanebaddo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Holydude:
Many are missing the point here.
Some are only here to discredit decency and purity. The question is does God answers the prayers of Virgins speedily since they are pure? it a yes or no answer with a reason.

That post didnt say God only answers prayers of virgins only. Married men and women are non virgins and it doesn't make them willful sinners no matter the amount of sex they have.

A former womaniser that is repentant and doesn't secret enter that hole, even not a virgin doesn't mean his prayers will not be heard.

The only things, it depends on what you are presently doing. God can answer the prayers of a harlot, if she is truly repentant and doesn't return back to harlotry.

But if you are still banging and your conscience doesn't correct you, and you still wish to bang, forget it...God can never and will never hear your prayers. Except you think God is a liar.

Not everything good things happening to us is from God. Do not be deceived that God is answering your prayers..Even good things happen to pagans, murderers and thieves. And they also pray. It doesn't mean God answers their prayers.

Sexual sins is one aspect and their are sins..Refraining from sexual immorality is not sufficient enough. But it is easier to obey all other laws if your sexually chaste. If you can obey the bigger laws, then it easier to obey the smaller laws.

Don't be deceived, God doesn't listen to prayers of unrighteous people...It is in His Word, the Bible.
the way wey some of una de talk i tire.. God doesnt listen to the prayers of unrighteous people lol when a good thing happens to a pegan it doesnt mean its from God.. Chai i swear na u holy pass 4 d matter, if you were God eh make i no talk first.. Chai
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by preciousosas1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Holydude:
Many are missing the point here.
Some are only here to discredit decency and purity. The question is does God answers the prayers of Virgins speedily since they are pure? it a yes or no answer with a reason.

That post didnt say God only answers prayers of virgins only. Married men and women are non virgins and it doesn't make them willful sinners no matter the amount of sex they have.

A former womaniser that is repentant and doesn't secret enter that hole, even not a virgin doesn't mean his prayers will not be heard.

The only things, it depends on what you are presently doing. God can answer the prayers of a harlot, if she is truly repentant and doesn't return back to harlotry.

But if you are still banging and your conscience doesn't correct you, and you still wish to bang, forget it...God can never and will never hear your prayers. Except you think God is a liar.

Not everything good things happening to us is from God. Do not be deceived that God is answering your prayers..Even good things happen to pagans, murderers and thieves. And they also pray. It doesn't mean God answers their prayers.

Sexual sins is one aspect and their are sins..Refraining from sexual immorality is not sufficient enough. But it is easier to obey all other laws if your sexually chaste. If you can obey the bigger laws, then it easier to obey the smaller laws.

Don't be deceived, God doesn't listen to prayers of unrighteous people...It is in His Word, the Bible.
my brother righteousness is a nature not an act.....2cor 5 vs 21 "we are the righteousness of God"
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by xtenxive(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
HARDDON:
If d ways of God were d ways of men, this wet dream postulation wud hv held tru, but it aint

If this was so, Jesus wudnt come from David linage but one of d holy prophets.
Saul/paul wudnt write most of d new tastement,

God answers the prayer of those who tune to d right frequency. Wit d right heart

Been a virgin does makes u spiritually sensitive to d leading of d Holy Spirit n u r likely to pray aright

But d fact is most virgins aint in tone with dier spiritual self n therefore, live like every other
What an assumption on your last line & you unfortunately are reaching conclusions on this assumption.
Please be more objective or present convincing facts to back your assumption(s)
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by phiszo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
So virgins don't commit other sins? undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by kingchris30(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
God answers you when you pray with faith in accordance with his word. God does not hv preferential treatment for one race or because u are virgin. if u think God will ans you Cus u are virgin, u are deceiving urself. God only hear us because of Christ.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by David4best(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Read Romans10:11-13. God answers everybody's prayers equally because of his/her faith. No matter who u are(whether Jews or Gentiles i.e whether believers or pagans/unbelievers)
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by favourmic(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
All I know is virginity is lack of opportunity, there is a lot of virgin and their life still the same upon going to church prayer the reason is because their mind is bad and still doubt God
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by marysyviabrown(f): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
I think God answers ones prayers at the appointed time,
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by holamillion(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
The question now is, Does God really answer the prayers of virgins more because they are pure? If yes, what of those who are non virgins? If No, how then do virgins get a reward from God for remaining undefiled and willingly submitting to God righteousness?

If you have an encounter with christ Jesus, old things has passed away, be hold you r a new creature... believe in God n have faith ... your prayers will be answer speedily. Thanks
[/quote]
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by omhor(f): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
eph12:
No wonder He has been answering my prayers so quickly shocked

You?? I know you are lying o, but continue.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by tomdon(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Flirtyjane:
*wink*

Where the mod?

are you saying you're a virgin
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Ade345(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Psalms 145:18&19 says that Jehovah (God) is near to all those calling on him- TO ALL WHO CALL ON HIM IN TRUTH. He satisfies the desire of those WHO FEAR HIM. HE HEARS THEIR CRY FOR HELP AND HE RESCUES THEM.
The issue of God answering prayers is not an issue of virginity. Its an issue of those calling on him in truthfulness of heart, obeying his commandments, and giving him reverential fear.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Getfun: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hmmm what's the definition of being a virgin?? Though I do not support sexual immorality, God is not a respecter of persons, the gifts of God are without repentance...God's ways are not man's ways...he has mercy on who he would have mercy on, there are a lot of people who are virgins but still engage in other forms of immorality, there are lesbians who are virgins, there are gays who are virgins, there are occult people who are virgins, so bringing out this about virgins is surprising, so it's God's prerogative to decide what is done to our prayers or supplication...God help us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: 'Money Doesn't Give Joy' - (video) / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ / 28-Year-Old Pastor Missing In Onitsha (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.