Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos (55651 Views)

I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) / JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
petrov10:
are the Muslims? shocked

You need this.

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
If u need twin boys as first issue...then come marry me,confirm talk!no joke
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by namuguibe(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dan da beast has lost weight ... looking sharp cool
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
nice 1 wishing dem all d best in.dia quest
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by hotseat: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Amokachi: D'Bull. God bless your kids
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Haywhymido(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gud
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by funshint(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
morbeta:
I wish you guys the best of luck. Your father did well in the field of play, and you will do better.
I say Amen to dat!
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
nooooo they are one
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by wittyt98(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
no oo they're ibeji!
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by 4everGrand(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?

No, they are opponents.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by admax(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
No, they are triplets. angry
drnairalov:
are they twins?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by waledeji(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they [s][/s] twins?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by omonnakoda: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
petrov10:
are the Muslims? shocked
No,They are Jews

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by chrisxxx(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dividend of Tunisia '94. Amokachie won the cup as well a Tunisian lady as a wife. Two decades ago like yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by riczy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hu ask u,na u talk pass!
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by gidjah(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
HIS union with that woman cost him so much... He still lost her to another celeb in her country. He lost all He HBD to wreckles life style, SHE even. Moved out with the bros. He took so made steps thinking it Was by HIS efforts, but God really humbled him. We use to be neighbours in kaduna then, We even went to the SAME school (but He Was my senior) never let Fame rule you, you will crash!

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by pretty16(f): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wow. They are his Carbon copy

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by bisiswag(f): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
adadioranmah:

Kai... Whatever happened to Prime People? You just brought back memories......

Cute boys.
Old people,lool cos we don't know dz "popular prime people"
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by profmathsland(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Talented individuals
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by enomakos(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Thier Mum is Turkish or Tunisian?

But they grew so fast oooooh
tunisian
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Moono2(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
That's great
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Moono2(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
smithsydny:
nooooo they are one
Lol
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by baum1: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
gidjah:
HIS union with that woman cost him so much... He still lost her to another celeb in her country. He lost all He HBD to wreckles life style, SHE even. Moved out with the bros. He took so made steps thinking it Was by HIS efforts, but God really humbled him. We use to be neighbours in kaduna then, We even went to the SAME school (but He Was my senior) never let Fame rule you, you will crash!

Bros Ibim,

How you take conclude this about bros Amo?

http://pulse.ng/sports/football/daniel-amokachi-twin-sons-of-super-eagles-legend-train-with-besiktas-id5318138.html

Bros, They are still very much together. See the end of the article.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by fortunechy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
wow they've grown to a man
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by omogidi234(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
adadioranmah:

Kai... Whatever happened to Prime People? You just brought back memories......

Cute boys.

Also, the copycat " vintage people". I was in one training the other day and someone said most Nigerians businesses don't last more than 1 or 2 decades. Kudos to the Management of Punch, Vanguard, Guardian, Tribune and all other Nigerian businesses that have span more than 2 to 3 decades.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by hollypagan: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
no they are triplets,mumu question
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by hollypagan: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
petrov10:
are the Muslims? shocked
if you ask me I ask who
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by XtrmeBachelor(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Good
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by ukandi1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
petrov10:
are the Muslims? shocked
From their names I think so . turkey as well is an Islamic nation
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Duru009(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
It's good to marry ontime.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos / Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars / Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.