Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos (55633 Views)

I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) / JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by oyindelacreme(f): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by conquerour(m): 4:41am On Oct 10, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
No they are friends but form d same father, c question.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 5:26am On Oct 10, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?

Come. Again Pls
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Okuchris(f): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2016
wow! like seriously, they all look like triplet,so lovely.*my love for twins thou*
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by freshcvvs: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2016
obibanks:
These boys better play well so that we can have twins in our national team like
Altintop of Turkey
Bender of Germany
Pogba of Guinea
Da Silva (Fabio & Rafael) of Brazil
Kombarov of Russia etc
They still plenty sha

Most of the names you listed here aren't twin!
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Titoglory(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2016
Nice nd handsome guys...football family.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
..NO BROS THEY ARE SINGLET
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by 2011HajjWeber(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
You guys will make Nigeria great in football as your father did in sha Allah.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by obibanks: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
freshcvvs:

Most of the names you listed here aren't twin!

Which?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by DrinkWater10: 1:40am On Oct 11, 2016
obibanks:
These boys better play well so that we can have twins in our national team like
Altintop of Turkey
Bender of Germany
Pogba of Guinea
Da Silva (Fabio & Rafael) of Brazil
Kombarov of Russia etc
They still plenty sha
But we have our own Aki and PawPaw
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by kephasjohn(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Wow,, Like Father like sons.. Indeed they Rilly look like dia Dad.. Wishing Them both all d Best of Luck. cool[/i][i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by kephasjohn(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2016
Wow,, Like Father like sons.. Indeed they Rilly look like dia Dad.. Wishing Them both all d Best of Luck. cool
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by waji007: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
These guys are cool mhen! Wish them the very best
Directx 12 Download
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Icon4s(m): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Former Nigeria international, Daniel Amokachi, paid a visit to his twin sons Nazim and Kalim Amokachi who recently joined Turkish champions, Besiktas. According to Amokachi. his sons are eligible to play officially for Besiktas U21 soon and have been training with the first team.

He shared the news on his social media page. He wrote;

Flying back tomorrow to Nigeria after visiting my sons in Istanbul. They are eligible to play officially for #besiktas u21 soon and have been training with the first team. See me standing on my toes so that I would not look so small in between them!

During the trial Nazim Amokachi and Kalim Amokachi impressed the club’s sport management and the boys were requested to stay for another week after which contracts were signed, according to reports.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/daniel-amokachi-visits-his-twin-sons-in.html

I hope they will be good enough soon for Super Eagles selection.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by David398: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Really great for you. Give them good name, oh you can choose a list of names from http://www.filerabit.com/2017/11/download-rapid-typing-tutor.html flash based application.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by raeesbaba2U: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2019
its a very nice blog with lot of information
https://www.filescave.com/softwares/drivers/download-directx-11 Directx 11 free Download
https://www.filescave.com/softwares/drivers/download-directx-12/ Directx 12 free Download

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos / Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.