Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos (55630 Views)

I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) / JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by HonNellymike12(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
, you blind nii, didn't you read the headline. Check well.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Getintouch2004(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
Not at all, they are picmix
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by gbishman: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Correct papa
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Davidlekkzy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
No nid for DNA test..
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Btruth: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
no, they are triplet, sad
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by fareed69(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?

?

Oshogbo weed in Action.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by tunatrezy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Like father like son
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by tunatrezy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Like father like sons
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by obibanks: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
These boys better play well so that we can have twins in our national team like
Altintop of Turkey
Bender of Germany
Pogba of Guinea
Da Silva (Fabio & Rafael) of Brazil
Kombarov of Russia etc
They still plenty sha

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by bharkarh(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
no, they are "twice" grin
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Rajosh(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
nope. Picmix
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Nice365: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Future Super Eagles.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?

No
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Nice365: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Future Super Eagles
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Lightening: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
gidjah:
HIS union with that woman cost him so much... He still lost her to another celeb in her country. He lost all He HBD to wreckles life style, SHE even. Moved out with the bros. He took so made steps thinking it Was by HIS efforts, but God really humbled him. We use to be neighbours in kaduna then, We even went to the SAME school (but He Was my senior) never let Fame rule you, you will crash!

Bros improve on your punctuations. Very unintelligible.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by gidjah(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bros improve on your punctuations. Very unintelligible.[/quote]thank u teacher! Punctuations or no punctuations, did i made my point or Not? (it Wasnt my error , na the phone matter) That kind of phone! (hard press)
grin

Bros improve on your punctuations. Very unintelligible.[/quote]thank u teacher! Punctuations or no punctuations, did i made my point or Not? (it Wasnt my error , na the phone matter) That kind of phone! (hard press)
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by aalangel(f): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
His Tunisia '94 trophies.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by InvertedHammer: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
/
This is the joy of marrying early.

You live to enjoy the success of your children.

\
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by Jimi23(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wow. Handsome guys. Lucky Amokachi. He must be proud.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by tohchee96(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rebuke:

Hian!
No, they're jxt fwnds. undecided

Hian!
No, they're jxt fwnds.
epic ....!!
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by AngelAhnie(f): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
No, triplets cheesy
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by IYANGBALI: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
He has tooked jazz go give dem
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by mabea: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
onadana:
You no come for papa burial.Na wa ooh. Life is only for the living.
come again cry
onadana:
You no come for papa burial.Na wa ooh. Life is only for the living.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by mabea: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin
aalangel:
grin
aalangel:
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by creepsyme(f): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
adadioranmah:

Kai... Whatever happened to Prime People? You just brought back memories......

Cute boys.
I wonder where their mother is? those days wen super eagles were in scramble and partition of white babes.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by ArabMopol(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
All i can see is triplet but one is older than the other two
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by youngest85(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
adadioranmah:
Kai... Whatever happened to Prime People? You just brought back memories......
Cute boys.
Ur milk industry though
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by charlexarmani(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
drnairalov:
are they twins?
No they are twins bt twin
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by 4dor: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
1acre:
Remember the wedding to their mum as a child. It made waves in Prime people

Lmao @ prime people. You're old!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by robosky02(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No, triplets cheesy
tongue
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by charlesucheh(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
THE BULLS ARE COMING UP...... THESE DUDES ARE REALLY AMOKACHI JNRS...
Re: Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Turkey Ahead Of Their Club Debut. Photos by TobiToobrained: 12:09am On Oct 10, 2016
wish them a successful career. hope they become greater than their dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos / Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.