Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem (2889 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / We Slept With The Same Girl, My Friend Is Now Angry. / If I Dey With Girl My Preek No Dey Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Destined2win: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
I first saw this girl about 6 months ago. After then, I see her on weekly basis whenever I attend a programme she also attends. I try talking to her but you know women and shakara; she forms busy or in a haste and walks away.

Yesterday, I saw her again and walked up to her, she tried to form busy and I told her I was going to wait for when the programme ends, and she agreed.

Her simplicity is just classy; her natural look is so elegant, and these are what attracts me first to a woman.

She waited for me and we walked to a busstop where she boarded a cab. I told her my feelings, she didn't say no, she didn't say yes. I was just staring into her beautiful eyes.

Now the problem is that there is this other lady there, she would be definitely mad at me if she finds out because we are close. I even had to see her off yesterday before I came back for this particular one. I don't wanna play games.
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by chris2face(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Seriously I have got nothing to say may be the poster below me got something to say so poster below over to u
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by ogunronbi18(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ok
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nateben(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin

Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nateben(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Well done o cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Richy4(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
When your heart beats too much..either faster, slower or irregular... it is called Arrhythmia...and the cause could be too much of tea, coffee or cola... But in your case, it was a girl. maybe you should reduce the intake of the girl, so that you can breath normal...

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Destined2win: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
chris2face:
Seriously I have got nothing to say may be the poster below me got something to say so poster below over to u

were you one of those that sentenced Love Machine's thread to life in jungle?

That was a hell of a thread

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Sexxkillz: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
You're already playing games. . . Embrace your player status.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by faruz: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
op I don't get u at all undecided pls come again
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by freakthingz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dumb neega

if u love her you wont hesitate to drop the other betch

just talk true you want to eat your cake and have it too
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Destined2win:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Destined2win:
I first saw this girl about 6 months ago. After then, I see her on weekly basis whenever I attend a programme she also attends. I try talking to her but you know women and shakara; she forms busy or in a haste and walks away.

Yesterday, I saw her again and walked up to her, she tried to form busy and I told her I was going to wait for when the programme ends, and she agreed.

Her simplicity is just classy; her natural look is so elegant, and these are what attracts me first to a woman.

She waited for me and we walked to a busstop where she boarded a cab. I told her my feelings, she didn't say no, she didn't say yes. I was just staring into her beautiful eyes.

Now the problem is that there is this other lady there, she would be definitely mad at me if she finds out because we are close. I even had to see her off yesterday before I came back for this particular one. I don't wanna play games.
That's a two fish.Whichever one come first is what you should go for.The one you are afraid not to let her know your ambition may even have a boyfriend but want to spoil your ambition with the other babe.
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Love Machine:
That's a two fish.Whichever one come first is what you should go for.The one you are afraid not to let her know your ambition may even have a boyfriend but want to spoil your ambition with the other babe.

Lol.
Thank God you were not upset, just imagine how those dudes messed up your thread. cheesy
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Benita27:
Lol.
Thank God you were not upset, just imagine how those dudes messed up your thread. cheesy
They are clowns.
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Presh900(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Destined2win:

lol..nairaland changing d'ildo to Love Machine nawa o

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by weezeffizy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
ki le leyi so
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:
pls don't ignore me, at least say hi to ya crush naa cry
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Love Machine:
They are clowns.
I like the part where you said "thanks guys, and i love you all".
Lol, you understood them.
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Zceesneh:
pls don't ignore me, at least say hi to ya crush naa cry

Hi
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:
undecided
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:

Hi
thanks crush, buh at least can we be friend?
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Ginaz(f): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Abeg, some one should just tell me when recession will end in Nigeria. embarassed
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by AfroKnight: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Keep the two babes. Enjoy. If you think you would be spending too much, sack the expensive one. But I would advice you to try to keep them both. In case one misbehaves just turn to the other temporarily until you forgive her.
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Benita27:
I like the part where you said "thanks guys, and i love you all".
Lol, you understood them.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:
Abeg, some one should just tell me when recession will end in Nigeria. embarassed
Recession no catch the president.Na we the ordinary people recession hold.
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by chris2face(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Destined2win:

No! No!! I saw that thread but am not among
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:

undecided undecided
smh for you
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
smh for you

what I do?
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Berlynn:

what I do?
You seriously asking me? Ok. Nuff'
Re: I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
You seriously asking me? Ok. Nuff'

you dont check up on a friend you dont care! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Any Nairalanders In South Africa.... Johannesburg / Ladies,what Will You Do?(pix) / My Fellow 1minute Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.