Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: (10360 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Facts About Hell In The Bible / Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: by Wilgrea7(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Peacefullove:

A city is an area of settlement , so The blocks and buildings ? grin grin grin

una no even get sense again sef, I thought the same bible said they are turn to ashes .

leave that guy... we as we're quoting from the scripture we're preaching heresy... but him that ignores simple logic and scriptures saying the truth he is right.

he needs prayers
Re: Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: by obinna58(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
If it's practically proven to my face that their is heaven and hell I swear nothing would ever take me away from reaching heaven I will be the holiest man on earth but unfortunately religion is all about lies and fear
Re: Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: by RabbaRabbi: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: by Ken4Christ: 12:07am On Dec 02, 2016
obinna58:
If it's practically proven to my face that their is heaven and hell I swear nothing would ever take me away from reaching heaven I will be the holiest man on earth but unfortunately religion is all about lies and fear

What practical proves do you want? You want a trip to heaven or hell before you believe they exist? Well, quite a few people have had such trips and they have come back to tell us and many still don't believe. This is what Abraham told the rich man who mistreated Lazarus

Luke 16:31.
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

The Bible says, the just shall live by faith. Don't be a doubting Thomas. Hell is real. The evidence is overwhelming in the Bible.
Re: Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: by Ken4Christ: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2016
The op has given lots of valuable answers. I just want to mention here that hell is actually a temporary place of punishment. The final place is the Lake of fire which is worse than hell. Hell itself will be destroyed in the Lake of fire after releasing its inmates for the Great White Throne judgment.

Revelation 20:11-15
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. note

14 And DEATH and HELL were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: by obinna58(m): 12:56am On Dec 02, 2016
Ken4Christ:

What practical proves do you want? You want a trip to heaven or hell before you believe they exist? Well, quite a few people have had such trips and they have come back to tell us and many still don't believe. This is what Abraham told the rich man who mistreated Lazarus

Luke 16:31.
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

The Bible says, the just shall live by faith. Don't be a doubting Thomas. Hell is real. The evidence is overwhelming in the Bible.
. Well, quite a few people have had such trips and they have come back to tell us and many still don't believe, eemm so I should believe in what they said lol but I go with facts not what they said though I believe in God but not the creator of heaven and earth as they also said

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why God Didn't Help Leah Sharibu! / Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God / CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.