Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (50556 Views)

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which African Country Has The Most Formidable Standing Army? / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. by 14(m): 12:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Hogsmead:

1.Ethiopia and Kenya has the strongest economy.
2.South Africa had the most sophisticated economy
3.Nigeria has the largest economy
4.Botswana has the largest economy in terms of per capita income.

Can we move on now?

But you still go to SA to raise liquidity. Paper economy does not help when you have no cash.
Re: Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. by Hogsmead: 3:48am On Feb 03, 2015
14:

But you still go to SA to raise liquidity. Paper economy does not help when you have no cash.

Ethiopia is the one Africa needs to be looking out of,in the next 5 years.SA's social issues are finally going to wreck the economy,if nobody does anything.
Re: Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. by 14(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hogsmead:

Ethiopia is the one Africa needs to be looking out of,in the next 5 years.SA's social issues are finally going to wreck the economy,if nobody does anything.

and Nigeria will be the safest

wait till you grow at 1%, all hell will break loose. with your government only dependent on oil, oil price at $55, that meahs your government will have 50% less revanue than 2014, i see teachers, soldiers, government workers not getting paid. your country is the one that should be more worried my man, SA economy is diversified, so we dont depend on one commodities. brace yourself
Re: Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. by Hogsmead: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2015
14:

and Nigeria will be the safest

wait till you grow at 1%, all hell will break loose. with your government only dependent on oil, oil price at $55, that meahs your government will have 50% less revanue than 2014, i see teachers, soldiers, government workers not getting paid. your country is the one that should be more worried my man, SA economy is diversified, so we dont depend on one ckommodities. brace yourself
You're an id10t,who is nigerian?and why wish such terrible things for a fellow African nation?

BTW,I'm a South African. grin grin
Re: Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Hogsmead:

You're an id10t,who is nigerian?and why wish such terrible things for a fellow African nation?

BTW,I'm a South African. grin grin
Do you have a boyfriend? tongue
Re: Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. by Hogsmead: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2015
all4naija:
Do you have a boyfriend? tongue
See this one cheesy grin tongue
Re: Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hogsmead:

See this one cheesy grin tongue
You didn't answer my question. cheesy
Re: Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. by 14(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
all4naija:
You didn't answer my question. cheesy

DRC
Re: Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. by iblawi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
OTUOCHA1:
It's SOUTH AFRICA now,abi naija govt wan contest this one again.
we dey contest am o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.