Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank (15346 Views)

What Is Customer Loyalty Program? / Customer Loyalty Cards With Barcode In Nigeria / How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by microscope1(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2016
I'm not surprised. Whoever posted this might be a banker in the marketing section.
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2016
engrkaz:
Your first point isn't true. Moved salary from first bank to standard chartered bank... I got 3 million loan a month later... Despite being with first bank for years..shishi dem no gimme na to dey comot10k per month in d name of COT... That bank useless sha.
lols no try post ur address here oga
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Yusufroqib: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2016
I don hear ooo. Naija banks wey no loyal to their customers
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by ChappyChase: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

They make me cry everyday. yeye bank cry cry cry
Not to talk of their old lazy safer
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2016
Beesluv:
Do not put all eggs in one basket in case of emergency.

Its like Op has never been stranded before

thank you jooor. any bank that gives me stress when making a deposit is ruled off i have account with 6 different banks. but am currently satisfied with Diamond bank and GTB. they are stress fress for me.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2016
engrkaz:
Your first point isn't true. Moved salary from first bank to standard chartered bank... I got 3 million loan a month later... Despite being with first bank for years..shishi dem no gimme na to dey comot10k per month in d name of COT... That bank useless sha.
Could be your branch. As far as I'm concerned, FB is SME friendly.
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by jeff1607(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2016
winkmart:
Who is still saving their money in Nigerian banks, when you have the opportunity to save ur money in dollars through BITCOIN.

I have all my cash in bitcoin now and bitcoin is a currency that never depreciates. Besides there are a lot of investment opportunities for bitcoin owners that are not available to Naira.

Abeg, make Nigerian banks park well, make I grow my money in bitcoin.

Can you please enlighten me on this BITCOIN thingy?
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2016
winkmart:
Who is still saving their money in Nigerian banks, when you have the opportunity to save ur money in dollars through BITCOIN.

I have all my cash in bitcoin now and bitcoin is a currency that never depreciates. Besides there are a lot of investment opportunities for bitcoin owners that are not available to Naira.

How can I get bitcoin wallet?
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by jaymichael(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Donmams:
I disagree OP. Nigerian banks are unreliable. I have been to the ATM several times where i couldn't withdraw cash because my bank had 'network' issues. Having multiple bank accounts in this case was my only saving grace. If you insist on maintaining just one bank for loyalty sake, be ready to sleep hungry one day!
One day hunger good na, he should be ready to trek from Ikorodu to Epe one day.
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by clintino700(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2016
I seriously don't agree on this....nah nah nah

Seems op just came into Nigeria..as a business person I have over 9 bank Acc with only 1 been inactive I really know how much it helps me..
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by misscall247: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Diamond Bank has been saving and helping lives since 19......whatever, just Bank with us, that's the point
I b Una customer,anytin for me?
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by misscall247: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2016
AyaSunday:

Youthniz doesn't payout to Nigerians ok
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by winkmart: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2016
AyaSunday:

Open with www.blockchain.info
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by RedBeauty: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2016
Loyalty to Banks more with the western world .. Nigeria !! Please!! Even if you loyal from now till you die kobo you no go get ..
only if your into business and you keep lots of your money with 1 bank (Rare) (Very Risky)
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Ymodulus: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2016
winkmart:

Bro, no offence but i do not agree with you.

I understand your point. However sometimes Bitcoins depreciates in value.

Except you talking about trading then i have no problem with you on that. However how many of our nigerian youths are that smart??

You wil agree with ne that, playing smart and in a day you can make as much profit from bitcoins.

Why this is nice

i wont advise you store your personal money in bitcoin due to its volatility. Only yesterday morning it was $611/ BTC, at end of the day around 4pm it rose to $619. IT fel bck again to $614/BTC around 17:10 and now its $622/BTC.
Not so many nigerians can have bog heart for this

All am trying to say its that storing all your money in bitcoin can be a gamble for the not so wise. Only this year alone around March or may bitcoin came down to an all Low of $500+ to 1 Bitcoin from About $700.

So please fellow nairalanders be wise and dont just jump into everything you read.

Bye!!!!

See below, just in about 5minutes this moning notice a difference of almost N400 depreciation in Bitcoin. Thi is to tell you that it depreciates and appreciates.

Note the the volatility can be a blessing in disguie. To my currency goon. If you know what am saying. As we nigerians are masters in the game of currency volatility in respect to profit making

** first image was around 07.34am today
** second image around 07.43am today.

Let me ask you. Only with naira depreciation of N2nira nigerians keep shouting and are ready to die. How muxh more N400 in less than a day?

** image three shows the volatility of bitcoins and all time low at around $500 and hike again around $700+ to fall again to $600+

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by sungelsocco(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Nigeria banks are not trustworthy and personally I can't put all my eggs in a single basket to avoid stories that touche the heart
If I want loan I will go to a faithful bank that are willing to give me that. Of course there are banks I know that can give you loan even if you aren't banking with them
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by misscall247: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
What of us with 4banks embarassed embarassed embarassed
u suppose to have minimum of 3functional accounts

1major

and other 2minor
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by aycorporat(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2016
engrkaz:
most useless bank of all. I approached them for a small loan to finance my machine they refused where as a bank like a diamond bank was willing. I am planning on moving my current and saving account at the end of the month
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by kilokeys(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2016
when i was depositing millions and hundreds of thousands in my hmm T B account.. i had an account officer call me up from time to time..

now the account balance is 7 naira... she no call again o

she no dey even pick my call.. ( i wanted to congratulate her on her new baby o)

i thought we were close

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by SMT042(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2016
IS BECAUSE NETWORK PROBLEM AND SYSTEM BREAKDOWN HAS NOT DEALT WITH YOU ! OP , ARE YOU IN NIGERIA OR AMERICA ?
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Armstrong34(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2016
Naija banks and scamming are like......... Abeg bros help us upload dat pishure of dat man joining two fingers bikocheesy
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by lebete3000: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Omotayor123:
Not in Nigeria where even The Banks aren't Loyal.

That ebony babe in blue top doesn't look cute but is actually cute!
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by charityfelix(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2016
engrkaz:

Hahahahaha laugh Don make me press my landlady booby. Waiting for quit notice. So na first bank u dey disgrace?? Them they Bleep up sha but they are safer than other banks

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Ymodulus: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2016
kilokeys:
when i was depositing millions and hundreds of thousands in my hmm T B account.. i had an account officer call me up from time to time..

now the account balance is 7 naira... she no call again o

she no dey even pick my call.. ( i wanted to congratulate her on her new baby o)

i thought we were close

cheesy grin

I dont know if its just me. But i think bankers or say most bank account officers dont like customers running TBILLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2016
see this one , at my age I already have five bank accounts. no time for stress
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by sanyajava: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2016
Nigeria bank no get plan for you oh bro. rethink
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by waice6571: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2016
Nigeria banks has no integrity, they only care about immidiate gain at the expence of your business.
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by rafcrown(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2016
MAY YOUR BITCOIN NOT BECOME BITECON
jeff1607:

Can you please enlighten me on this BITCOIN thingy?
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by eghos12(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2016
winkmart:

nor be you get winkpayment dot com site sha?
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by emeijeh(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2016
winkmart:

Abeg gist me
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Itannooluwa(f): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2016
op....i laff n Chinese
goan ask wat happened to Savannah bank customers, u will av a rethnk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria / How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.