Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank (15344 Views)

What Is Customer Loyalty Program? / Customer Loyalty Cards With Barcode In Nigeria / How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Luizkid(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2016
winkmart:
Who is still saving their money in Nigerian banks, when you have the opportunity to save ur money in dollars through BITCOIN.

I have all my cash in bitcoin now and bitcoin is a currency that never depreciates. Besides there are a lot of investment opportunities for bitcoin owners that are not available to Naira.

Abeg, make Nigerian banks park well, make I grow my money in bitcoin.
how does it work, 've heard alot bout it
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Engineermbugame(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2016
First bank shaa ,dey do me strong thing early last 3 months..well september and october d bank credited me 100 naira o
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by winkmart: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2016
eghos12:

nor be you get winkpayment dot com site sha?

LOL....no be me oooo...I used to trade with him though in the days of Liberty Reserve
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by winkmart: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2016
Luizkid:

how does it work, 've heard alot bout it

u can whatsapp me on 08038606260
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2016
ademega:
Ayam not getting the gist and the logic in the write up.
I thought I was alone.
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Omotayor123(f): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2016
lebete3000:

That ebony babe in blue top doesn't look cute but is actually cute!
wink
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2016
simplemach:
What will you call a person who moves from bank to bank.....?
1. Financial Ashawo
2. Bank Ashawo

You are both

Good for you
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2016
ademega:
Ayam not getting the gist and the logic in the write up.

Ok

Bring hammer and scissors

We need to open your brain and put this article in
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by pacespot(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2016
ChappyChase:

Eg first bank! I no know how humanbeing still dey bank with those thives undecided

First bank, the most fraudulent bank currently in nigeria, puts in their display board that they buy dollar at N316 and sell at N320.

I went ahead to use their online banking to make payment online, they charged me N447.45/1$. This is a fraud at its peak!

As if that's not enough, they initially sold hard token to me for over N3000, after using their mastercard card for two months they disconnected it, asking me to come and buy another token (soft token and security code) to ensure uninterrupted payment online.

Meanwhile, I only used their hard token once when I was activating it. Since then, none of the online shops I buy things from ever asked me to input a token code while make a payment, contrary to what first bank told me of the need to buy their token.

This bank is terribly messed up, their workers behave as if they are running a profiteering cartel.

They are only hinging on their past glory and the fact that they are closer to local people than other banks
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by lebete3000: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Omotayor123:
wink

It's you abi? See as your head dey swell...
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Keep saving money in banks with no interest. Wise peeps should read my signature and do the needful grin
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by beyondwalls: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hello,

Abeg, na which kind investment opportunity dey with bitcoins account?
Pls share.

winkmart:
Who is still saving their money in Nigerian banks, when you have the opportunity to save ur money in dollars through BITCOIN.

I have all my cash in bitcoin now and bitcoin is a currency that never depreciates. Besides there are a lot of investment opportunities for bitcoin owners that are not available to Naira.

Abeg, make Nigerian banks park well, make I grow my money in bitcoin.
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by ademega(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Ok

Bring hammer and scissors

We need to open your brain and put this article in
If truly you are a lady, I am afraid for your husband. And I want to use this opportunity to say well done to your boyfriend (s) as the case maybe. And if u are these men claiming women, the inferiority complex as related to your comment is understandable.
You can kindly check and recommend your prescription for all of us that share same opinion with mine
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by lexaydfg(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ymodulus:

Sir, Please can you teach me about bitcoin and how to make money from it, or any link I can read from. Thanks
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by 7agaza(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
lexaydfg:

Sir, Please can you teach me about bitcoin and how to make money from it, or any link I can read from. Thanks

PM on whatsapp for your free tutorials
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by lexaydfg(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
7agaza:

PM on whatsapp for your free tutorials. 0 7 036829252

Okay.. Thanks
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by ChappyChase: 12:18am On Oct 11, 2016
pacespot:

First bank, the most fraudulent bank currently in nigeria, puts in their display board that they buy dollar at N316 and sell at N320.

I went ahead to use their online banking to make payment online, they charged me N447.45/1$. This is a fraud at its peak!

As if that's not enough, they initially sold hard token to me for over N3000, after using their mastercard card for two months they disconnected it, asking me to come and buy another token (soft token and security code) to ensure uninterrupted payment online.

Meanwhile, I only used their hard token once when I was activating it. Since then, none of the online shops I buy things from ever asked me to input a token code while make a payment, contrary to what first bank told me of the need to buy their token.

This bank is terribly messed up, their workers behave as if they are running a profiteering cartel.

They are only hinging on their past glory and the fact that they are closer to local people than other banks
Watin carry you go that bank?
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by ayindepremier: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ymodulus:

Bro, no offence but i do not agree with you.

I understand your point. However sometimes Bitcoins depreciates in value.

Except you talking about trading then i have no problem with you on that. However how many of our nigerian youths are that smart??

You wil agree with ne that, playing smart and in a day you can make as much profit from bitcoins.

Why this is nice

i wont advise you store your personal money in bitcoin due to its volatility. Only yesterday morning it was $611/ BTC, at end of the day around 4pm it rose to $619. IT fel bck again to $614/BTC around 17:10 and now its $622/BTC.
Not so many nigerians can have bog heart for this

All am trying to say its that storing all your money in bitcoin can be a gamble for the not so wise. Only this year alone around March or may bitcoin came down to an all Low of $500+ to 1 Bitcoin from About $700.

So please fellow nairalanders be wise and dont just jump into everything you read.

Bye!!!!

See below, just in about 5minutes this moning notice a difference of almost N400 depreciation in Bitcoin. Thi is to tell you that it depreciates and appreciates.

Note the the volatility can be a blessing in disguie. To my currency goon. If you know what am saying. As we nigerians are masters in the game of currency volatility in respect to profit making

** first image was around 07.34am today
** second image around 07.43am today.

Let me ask you. Only with naira depreciation of N2nira nigerians keep shouting and are ready to die. How muxh more N400 in less than a day?

** image three shows the volatility of bitcoins and all time low at around $500 and hike again around $700+ to fall again to $600+

Bro, I've been following you on Nairaland for close to 2years now. I've learned a lot from you and I admired your zeal.

I don't know maybe I can learn in-depth on BitCoin from you sir. I've read tons of articles on the subject but I'm scared AF to dive in naked.

I will be glad if you can reply my PM so that we can chat better. I want to learn and tap from your ingenuity.

Thank you bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by lexaydfg(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
ayindepremier:

Bro, I've been following you on Nairaland for close to 2years now. I've learned a lot from you and I admired your zeal.

I don't know maybe I can learn in-depth on BitCoin from you sir. I've read tons of articles on the subject but I'm scared AF to dive in naked.

I will be glad if you can reply my PM so that we can chat better. I want to learn and tap from your ingenuity.

Thank you bro!

You just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by exceltech: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
ChappyChase:

Eg first bank! I no know how humanbeing still dey bank with those thives undecided

The truth is increasing number of Nigerians are opening new accounts with first bank
in spite of their carefree attitude.
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by ayindepremier: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
lexaydfg:

You just spoke my mind.

Haha baba, Ymodulus no gree answer me back o!

I don't think my offer got through!

I'll keep stalking him sha!
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by lexaydfg(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
ayindepremier:

Haha baba, Ymodulus no gree answer me back o!

I don't think my offer got through!

I'll keep stalking him sha!

Nazo grin
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by daisyminaj: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2016
engrkaz:
Your first point isn't true. Moved salary from first bank to standard chartered bank... I got 3 million loan a month later... Despite being with first bank for years..shishi dem no gimme na to dey comot10k per month in d name of COT... That bank useless sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria / How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Detergent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.