Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her (3950 Views)

Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) / The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
My very gud friend was having his birthday bash 2dai, buh I didn't go early cos I underestimated the kind of gals that will be present, if I had known that the kind of gals that were present will grace the occasion, I will have been there very early infact I will be among those who will arrange the venue sef, so that I will be there when the gals arrive and I will chewing gum a gal that will go home wth me 2nite b4 those all those boiz who vowed no to let anything in skirt escape their restless dick catch them b4 me.
Buh I fvcked up cos I wasn't there on time, buh I got there sha, and when I got there I saw girls that my eyes almost fell frm it's socket infact I thought I was goin to die tonite, so as I sat drinkn skuchis, I saw somethin that caught my attention infact I saw a gal that was surrounded at the east west north and south of her body cos there was a boy in front of her,at her left,at her right, and behind her, infact they formed a wall around her as they danced, so there was a particular song that played at the time being and she whined to the song and she rubbed her yansh against the dick of the guy behind her, chai I envied the guy greatly and when I saw that move, I didn't know when I stood up frm my chair and I started dancing too and being a man who understand positioning and caculation, I was calculating,the speed at which I wil use to replace anybody that leaves his space wth the gal cos I needed to at least let my body run against her own,also I was sketchhing the graph of how I will position my self in a way that if I happen to be in front of her, I will be well positioned dat at intervals there will be a collision between my pubic region and hers,
At last I got the space and it was behind her I was grateful for that space cos at least my dick will be caressed by her soft yansh as we danced, then jus as I planned her yansh was colliding wth my dick and my dick start started gettn warm, and then I kewn that it was beginning to harden, then one of lil kesh's song entered and there was a long rubbing between her yansh and my dick and b4 I knew wat my dick lost control even before me and I guess it was chooking the gal and she asked me to adjust my fone but I knew it was not phone and when we continued dancing the thing kept chookn her and she changed and pushed me frm her.

But I enjoyed my sef
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
How could someone put together over two hundred words without making single sense? What a world

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by cybersnoop(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
1.For crying out loud.. ..Who cares!!
2.Pls what is the moral lesson?
3.Juzt that and u enjoyed yaself,try having sex at least once in a week maybe it would ease ya konji

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
How could someone put together over two hundred words without making single sense? What a world
yea,u're right wat a world?

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
cybersnoop:
1.For crying out loud.. ..Who cares!!
2.Pls what is the moral lesson?
3.Juzt that and u enjoyed yaself,try having sex at least once in a week maybe it would ease ya konji
okay sir!
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
jonaifame22:
yea,u're right wat a world?
wicked world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by UrWorstNitemare: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
**Damn Comic shiit** cheesy

Niccur kudos...

I love ur delivery

you should work towards getting paid..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
wicked world
buh it's full of fvck that's wat I like abt it. Buh seriously I enjoyed my sef today after workn much hours under the AC, I needed a female body to atleast warm me up a bit
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
**Damn Comic shiit** cheesy

Niccur kudos...

I love ur delivery

you should work towards getting paid..
hahahaha, I jus dropped it as e dey my mind.
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
jonaifame22:
buh it's full of fvck that's wat I like abt it. Buh seriously I enjoyed my sef today after workn much hours under the AC, I needed a female body to atleast warm me up a bit
you do. Yes, you really do need a female body. It's going to help heal the world and make it a better place. Pls do get yourself one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by ClassCaptain(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
This guy gives me joy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you do. Yes, you really do need a female body. It's going to help heal the world and make it a better place. Pls do get yourself one
u shld get ur self one too, or are you zipping up
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:
This guy gives me joy grin
my nigger!
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by blazertech: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
How I Get Paid On My BLOG Without Using Google Adsense... Click Here To Know More.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803856.xhtml?tema=13

Complete 2016/2017 Neco Gce Real, Correct Time Table.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803856.xhtml?tema=12

55% of Nigerians are unaware of this killer sickness that crushes swiftly.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803861.xhtml?tema=142

Rihanna Cleared by way of French court In Plagiarism Case.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803859.xhtml?tema=101

Pryse component methods With Chocolate city track, Launches New Record Label I.C.O.N.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803859.xhtml?tema=100
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hhaha, very funny ... Hope say u never pour ontop ya boxers cheesy cheesy
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
jerrythafinisher:
Hhaha, very funny ... Hope say u never pour ontop ya boxers cheesy cheesy
i'm not sure
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dump thread undecided undecided
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
WTF did I gain from this
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
D guy been go school, but him loss him Biro grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by luminouz(m): 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
U cracked me d fvck up! grin
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Me I enjoyed the gist.
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 10, 2016
Love Machine:
Me I enjoyed the gist.
I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2016
Love Machine:
Me I enjoyed the gist.
did you?
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by tee59(f): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
And d moral lesson of dis writeup is? Whn wil u grow up op? Ur sense of reasoning is detoriating everyday. Evn in dis economy recession, u stil lack common sense. What a pity!! cry
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Yeligray(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
my brother i wonder oh...wat type life.
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
tee59:
And d moral lesson of dis writeup is? Whn wil u grow up op? Ur sense of reasoning is detoriating everyday. Evn in dis economy recession, u stil lack common sense. What a pity!! cry
yea u're right, wat a pity
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yeligray:
my brother i wonder oh...wat type life.
u're still wondering
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Yeligray(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
u're still wondering
nope gat matters arising.
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Yeligray(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
u're still wondering
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yeligray:
I see, okay sort it out
Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by Edulity222(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her by jonaifame22(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Dump thread undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think Taller Guys Have Longer D / Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? / Child Sex Doll Has Been Produced !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.