Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted (4488 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by smellingmenses: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
How do I insert when sight alone made her faint?

2 Likes

Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by allytinted: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by seunny4lif(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
Your case
Well 2016 is almost over and make sure you don't bring this bullshit to 2017

3 Likes

Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by GaggleNSwallow: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
E no sweet.

1 Like

Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by smellingmenses: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
allytinted:
undecided
Help joor
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by smellingmenses: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
GaggleNSwallow:
E no sweet.
Yes I never enter....
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
op may your generation be like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by smellingmenses: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
op may your generation be like you
As you have prayed so shall it be for you and your generations without remedy.... Till the 35th generation

1 Like

Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by firstking01(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Some of you guys here are a disgrace to the entire maLe species including your parentsundecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Defaramade(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
smellingmenses:

As you have prayed so shall it be for you and your generations without remedy.... Till the 35th generation
Lol, e ti binu?
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by smellingmenses: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
Defaramade:
Lol, e ti binu?
mi to binu.... Am after his destiny as a scapegoat.... Next time if he comes back to the world he won't poke his nose into other people's matters recklessly

1 Like

Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by chumaZ(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
another stupid thread

1 Like

Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Defaramade(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
smellingmenses:
mi to binu.... Am after his destiny as a scapegoat.... Next time if he comes back to the world he won't poke his nose into other people's matters recklessly
Chai, take am easy abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by smellingmenses: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
chumaZ:
another stupid thread
Help a fellow brother out
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
angry angry
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Humans with Cow-Dung as brain..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by menstrualpad: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lol hope you know the mimmzy you are talking about?
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by menstrualpad: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Humans with Cow-Dung as brain..
Mind your business
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by menstrualpad: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
chumaZ:
another stupid thread
Must you comment?
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by menstrualpad: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
firstking01:
Some of you guys here are a disgrace to the entire maLe species including your parentsundecided
Is your brain paining you?
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by menstrualpad: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
smellingmenses:

Help a fellow brother out
Spanish fly to the rescue
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by menstrualpad: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
smellingmenses:

Yes I never enter....
And you have seen the door? Choi!!
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by menstrualpad: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
smellingmenses:
Is this for real? What's in there? Mimmzy oyo for you O... Peace be unto your soul and body
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Belthazor(m): 12:07am On Jan 01, 2017
smellingmenses:
cheesygrin
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
lol
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
smellingmenses:

I bet it sucks to be you cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by XendersPride(f): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Seriously?
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
I bet it sucks to be you cheesy grin cheesy
maybe his or her current character lol
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

maybe his or her current character lol
if he could be so angry cuz of that simple prayer, then it's really sucks to be him
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
if he could be so angry cuz of that simple prayer, then it's really sucks to be him
l

let's await mimzyy... there are two sides to every story at least
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
NgcoboP:
l

let's await mimzzy... there are two sides to every story at least
Hahahaha you're funny
Re: Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
E no sweet.
wetin you de find? dirty mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Day They Blessed Me / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.