Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L (8997 Views)

FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian / Mainagate: Jonathan Exonerates Self From Receiving N5 Billion Pension Fund / Rev. Father Mbaka Exonerates Tony Nwoye Of Cultism Rumours (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by Greataausim(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2016
APC..... The confussionist allied old demented fools

2 Likes

Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by repogirl(f): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2016
So....do they mean the DSS were acting without approval from the President?

Foolish idiots. 2019 must not pass una by.

2 Likes

Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by amagunnerfan: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
K
Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by SycophanticGoat: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Dictatorship is the best thing to happen to Nigerian. It will sanitize the system

It will sanitize the system and keep the likes of thiêfnubu in check and also, irrelevant in the affairs of national interests.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by bayelsaowei(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Ehiscotch:
Democracy is so beautiful. Its beauty in Nigeria has withered away. There are so many loopholes in the Nigerian constitution which Lawyers & SANs take advantage of in order to delay trials, get all manner of injunctions &pervert justice. I am quite sure the DSS did their homework before the raid.
please which loopholes helped strike out buharis certificate saga?..

I hate hypocrisy..thats why I am much around for all hypocrites on this forum..

I dey wait ona..

If buhari intends to sanitize the judiciary he should do it holistically to the point that it addresses his own case...
Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by Bom4Real: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Fools,who is the commander in Chief?the NSA reports to who?my only happiness is that Buhari and APC will not remain in Govt forever,another set of People will visit ur sins in even a worse manner,by then we will clap for them since u guys r supporting impunity
Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by Saammiee(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2016
always defending him... Nigeria is no more a democratic nation
Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by Greenbullet(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2016
AceRoyal:

A child with free internet access. SMH
he is not wrong ,stop calling him a child.
Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by Greenbullet(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2016
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN COMMENTING ARE USING THEIR RECTUM,THE DSS HAS THE RIGHT TO DETAIN THOSE THOSE JUDGES AS FAR AS irregularities HAVE BEEN NOTICED. PEOPLE WILL COME ON THIS FORUM AND SPILL THRASH,PDP AND ALL THE REST SHOULD PLEASE READ THE CONSTITUTION.
Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by fortunejum: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2016
Can somebody answer this question? Do some of the judges corrupt or not? If yes,can there not be arrested for questioning or corrupt conduct?
Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by stepaz: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2016
AceRoyal:

A child with free internet access
real childish
Re: Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L by Splashme: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
GoggleB:
Someone should summarize Abeg..

APC and BUHARI news no they sweet me to read this days..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food / Ikpeazu's Office Spends ₦2.2 Billion On Welfare, ₦1.4bn On Vehicles In A Year / Magodo Estate Invasion: Reps Summon IGP, Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.