Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election (7906 Views)

Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / Inconclusive Polls: How INEC Broke The Jinx In Edo & Ondo / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2016
Oshiomole said he would expose PDP in court, I'm still waiting.

Meanwhile PDP 1 APC 0

1 Like

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by otimize(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Lalasticlala oya come close thread o... Come and close misleading Pdp
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by orimsamsam(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2016
SoluB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or59or5eQvA
whoever belief this evidence will be accepted in the court of law will just continue wailing. An unknown women thumb voting on an unidentified ballot paper.

Yet she comfortable with someone recording the whole process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by Keegan: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
SirJeffry:

Meanwhile PDP 1 APC 0

You would wait till kingdom come.
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by Chikpat(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2016
mazifrankmore:
Shameless DSS won't see this the will rather be harassing innocent judges that don't dance to their oga's tone. criminals

Innocent judges?

Go skol , u say u no dey go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by PassingShot(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2016
DjAndroid:

And you think the person who recorded the video just brought out his camera openly and started recording?

Do you know of the app called Secret Eye?
Any proof this was Edo?

2 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by qleap2all(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2016
SoluB:

In your own imagination. Meanwhile that video was online last year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by DjAndroid: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Any proof this was Edo?
But I didn't mention Edo.
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by diegwu01: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2016
So this is the best evidence the almighty PDP could come up with to Steal the mandate from Obaseki.
I have always known PDP and the wailers to be dunces, but coming up with this..?? grin grin grin grin grin words fail me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by Ayoemrys(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2016
gbam
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by bayelsaowei(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2016
this is why they are clamping down on judges who would surely send obaseki and his bandit's victory to hell...

i hope the many fools who are chanting judges are corrupt can make some sense from this report?... angry angry angry
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by donphilopus: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2016
donphilopus:

NextGovernor, who was initially fuming should come and see this post. When I watched the video, I knew it wasn't APC she was thumb printing for. The Party logo is at the extreme top. So I believe what this poster just said.

@Lalasticlala, Mynd44, pls can you guys close this thread and do the needful to the OP for breaching rule 8?

I dunno why Lalasticlala and Mynd44 they've not yet closed this thread.
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by donphilopus: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
this is why they are clamping down on judges who would surely send obaseki and his bandit's victory to hell...

i hope the many fools who are chanting judges are corrupt can make some sense from this report?... angry angry angry

It's so painful that you're so dull not to have seen that this evil rigging was carried out in Delta State in favour of Great Ogboru of the AD or so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by mumuto: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2016
SirJeffry:

Meanwhile PDP 1 APC 0
And you think APC is not working to ensure victory in the court? you think they come online like PDP? you be shocked the second time.

3 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by koladebrainiac(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
mazifrankmore:
it's the work of DSS to get the lady,but the will rather get judges who rule against them.

The person who captured can actually reveal the name.

It could be any where in nigeria. It msu not be Edo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by electnoffenders: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
SoluB:

Good work sir, share content like this with us@ www.electionoffenders.ng

1 Like

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by ionsman: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
The Idiots on the first page won't type anything again. Hope you guys have cleaned the foam from your mouth?

Nextgovernor, don't worry, Ize-Iyamu will be the new governor of Okada. Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by akoraye(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
From this video, the woman thumb printed the first box on the ballot paper, how on earth will APC be the first on the ballot paper when ACCORD is there? don't you know parties are arranged on ballot paper alphabetically? Wise up dind!nrin!
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by nwabobo: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
SoluB:

This is an old video from 2015. Stop spreading lies dude.
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by porshuch: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
SirJeffry:

Meanwhile PDP 1 APC 0
hope you're ok?
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by MabraO: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pdp supporters re just too dumb for my liking
Since wen does Apc start using yellow paint as part of their party logo

Wise una no gree wise
Even my unborn child can tell them that wasn't Apc

Stupid set of people
Empty barrels makes the loudest noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
donphilopus:

NextGovernor, who was initially fuming should come and see this post. When I watched the video, I knew it wasn't APC she was thumb printing for. The Party logo is at the extreme top. So I believe what this poster just said.

@Lalasticlala, Mynd44, pls can you guys close this thread and do the needful to the OP for breaching rule 8?
you've studied hard

1 Like

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by yipata: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is not enough proof.. PDP COULD PLAN THIS.
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by MONITZ: 12:06am On Oct 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Lol Abeg I hate APC but even a 2yr old boy will never believe this video....

Nobody rigs this way

grin grin grin grin grin

Re u sure?most of our politician re dumb, they always leave a trail of evidence, and they don't even seem to care even wen they re in the know that the practice could backfire, they re just too desperate to grab power.

It might interest u to know that in the not too distant past,Jesse Jackson, Mohammed Ali, Mike Tyson were names seen in a voters register in one of the states of these our beloved and fantastic country. How dumb can one get?.

They know that the worst thing that will happen is for the opponent to petition the Election Tribunals and by then they re already on the seat and then will start using the state's resources to follow up on the case, so @ the end it's a win-win situation for them.
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by Viktom(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2016
when we warned Nigerians about this government,what did they do?they turned deaf ears,and called us name's. when we told them that apc is scam they called us bad losers. but now that same government have the miserable guts to tell us that mmm is a scam, tell me who is scamming who. over to u my fellow Nigerians.
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 11, 2016
If elections don't count for nothing then let's stop wasting money doing it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 / ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock / 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.