Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Must Read: In The Shower [part 1] {naughty Wife Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: In The Shower [part 1] {naughty Wife Er0tica} (763 Views)

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) / Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: In The Shower [part 1] {naughty Wife Er0tica} by noblepassmercy: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
It was on my wedding night, I think, that I knew I would one day have an affair.

I had only ever been with one other man before my husband. He was amazing. He had this big mighty cock that, once my pussy got used to the thickness, had the ability to drive me to heavenly bliss and back. We were together for nearly a year and it was a year of great sex and amazing chemistry. We did end things eventually and I missed his dick terribly.

We broke up when I realised there was nothing in the relationship except for the sex. I then made a vow to avoid sex with anyone until I was sure the relationship was solid on its own.

This turned out to be a good decision as I was able to weed out riffraff who were only interested in my pussy. I eventually met my husband, Michael, and he hung in there with me. He was good and kind to me. He loved me and took great care of me. Even though we were not having sex, I still felt confident in the relationship. I would not lie, though it was torture, being around him and not jumping him. I missed being bleeped terribly but I was afraid he would think less of me if I told him I changed my mind and wanted to Bleep before marriage. Besides, he was in awe of my ability to wait and I believed that was the reason he fell in love with me.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/must-read-shower-part-1-naughty-wife-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

List Of Lies desperate ladies Say To Their Fiancé Just To Make Him Marry them. / Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat / I'm Just So Confused Right Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.