Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero (34158 Views)

Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero / NLC President Joe Ajaero Visits Labour Party Headquarters (Pictures, Video) / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by dre11(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Comrade Joe Ajaero, President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), says President Bola Tinubu labour leaders that as part of measures to reduce the cost of governance, he lives in a two bedroom apartment.

Ajaero stated this during an interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today.

Daily Trust reports that the organised labour had on Thursday called off its nationwide protest on the removal of petrol subsidy after a meeting with the president.

Speaking on the television programme, he said, “During our meeting with the president, we complained about the high cost of governance. We told him that when he appoints ministers, they will appoint SSAs. And the SSAs will also appoint SSAs. But the president said that the labour should look at it from the point of job creation. But we did not agree with that.

“He took his own case for example. He told us that if you come to his fleet of cars, that it was large and he made efforts to reduce it and he was told that it’s a security issue.

“He equally went further to say that he prefers to use his own private jet and they told him no, it’s a security issue, he must use the government jet. And he went further to say, even himself, that he’s using only a two-bedroom flat.

“That he’s trying as much as possible to tighten his belt and he will try as much as possible to talk to his people working with him. So, I don’t know what that means.”

https://dailytrust.com/nlc-president-tinubu-told-us-he-stays-in-two-bedroom-flat/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Karlman: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
And you Believed him?

You might as well believed that all prostitutes in Lagos are Virgins!

shinealight:

You can have a two-bedroom flat within a Mansion….it’s just the area you restrict yourself to. So what’s so unbelievable about it?
Wow!
I am really impressed by this your Ebola logic! In conclusion, using Ebola logic we must all agree that Dangote, Babangida, Elumelu, Davido, Cubana etc, all live in a room irrespective of owning Mansions since they can only sleep in one room at any time.
Whoever said you lots are overly dumb?

329 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by IVORY2009(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lies grin

That is how the wife (Remi Tinubu) said she borrowed 2 million naira from Mrs Shettima.

211 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by SalamRushdie: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hahahah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Ntigha: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
This Slowpoke Ebola Tinubu thinks that the country Nigeria is Made of only people from his south-waste land he easily fools and cajole with words !!. What a Stupid liar !!

136 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Racoon(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
So he wants sane people to believe that bullcrap? Even the mansion the druggies have in Bourdillion is more than that let alone a presidential residence.

Imagine the message Labour is taking back to the downtrodden citizens suffering from the numerous constricting policies of an irresponsibly corrupt and satanic government?

This just show how callous and how these irresponsible leader are grossly disconnected from realities Nigerians are grappling with.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by gaby(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Na single room for boys quarter oh...

Why BAT dey lie like this na?

Una never still understand say una Ajaero don dey become BAT spokesman small small? The slowpoke should have told us which of the rooms BAT uses for his ikwokirikwo business with Remi...idiot

Oshobaba don lay the precedence for them since...

Fool the gullible masses with your khaki and activism, later capitalize on that to run for elective office and voila...drop the khaki begin Wear agbada...

Hustlers in every sphere of the nation's life.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
A true leader
Why did NLC president say "I dont know what that means"

He's struggling to understand simple statements like the true obi-diot he is

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Karlman: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
What Lies can Ebola not tell!

This Mofo lives on a Quater of the whole Bourdillon Street in Ikoyi!

Is it even possible to find a two bedroom apartment in Bourdillon as a whole?

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Penguin2: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
A lying criminal!

He should have said he sleeps in the toilet.

Onye ala!

48 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by EyeCumInPiece: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
He can live in a cave for all I care, as long as he reduces the hardship and makes life more bearable for the average Nigerian.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Ntigha: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
EBola Tinubu:
I was forced to use presidential jet
I was forced to move on convoy
I was forced to allocate millions for my feeding every month
I was forced to allocate billions for furnishing of my Face-me-I-face you apartment
Iwas forced to surround myself with criminals and terrorists
I was forced to contest the presidential election
I was forced-to rig 2023 election
I was forced to live in Aso-Villa but I overpowered them and rented a face-me-I face-you instead

HE IS ALREADY REHEARSING HIS PLEADS WHEN HAND MEET AM

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Okoroawusa: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why are bloggers making piece-meals of the NLC president interview and giving them different headlines to suit their intentions? Before you know it the man will be quoted out of context and that one will begin to trend.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by BoldBrainz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Instead of Ajaero to wipe that thief slap across his left ear, he came back here to repeat Tinubu's lies to us .

No be only 2 bedroom flat. Idiot lives in a shanty at Kabusa village.

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Moferere: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lamba

96 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
What do you expect him to tell you to try and decieve you

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by wunmi590(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2023

Make I just laugh small..

This is laughing matter biko cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Well, wetin u want?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Xvab7bhy: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yoo! Got you lit with Proofs attached...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by inoki247: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lol una problem....
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by raskymonojendor: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jagaban.

Husband of the mothers of Igbos and Obidients.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by ZUKKYY(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Xscape1993(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nigeria as a country is presidentless at the moment. I will never recognize any mysterious man as a president until the rightful owner of the mandate ascended.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Juanmike(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
And you believed him?
Between NLC and Children of corn who mumu pass, asking for the dead meat seller.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by tiswell(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
eBola virus😅🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by naijaboy756: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
MMM
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by bestman09(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
The Ebola of all liars. That is his stock in trade. Everything about him are lies.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Ofunaofu: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Believe Tinubu at your own peril

This is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture, who built a conduit pipe from the Lagos state Treasury to his personal company Alpha Beta

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
A criminal that is teribble at lying

oleeeeee tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by ipobarecriminals: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
cool
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by ACRI: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lol

This guy is a joke

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by EyeCumInPiece: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ebola can lie for Africa.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Want To Demolish Jibowu, Costain Bridges - Gov. Ambode / Buhari's Visit: Major Roads In Lagos Blocked / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.