Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,511 members, 7,854,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Crime Alert: If You Find A Coin Jammed In A Car Door, Do This Immediately! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crime Alert: If You Find A Coin Jammed In A Car Door, Do This Immediately! (803 Views)

The Moment Groom Opens Car Door For His Bride To Step Down On Their Wedding Day / New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crime Alert: If You Find A Coin Jammed In A Car Door, Do This Immediately! by Okekefaith55: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2016
You should always look carefully before opening your car... here's the reason:
Thieves have found a new trick to get into your car, and everybody should be aware of this technique they're using.

car thieves are placing coins in car door handles. The way it works is very simple...
They place the coin in your door before you go to work, and if you miss it during the whole day and get back home with it, they would have accomplished what they wanted.

It Blocks the lock system.
Locking your car won't work, as the lock system will be obstructed by the coin.
After that, it's just a matter of seconds for them to open your door and run away with your belongings!

Re: Crime Alert: If You Find A Coin Jammed In A Car Door, Do This Immediately! by emeijeh(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Noted
Re: Crime Alert: If You Find A Coin Jammed In A Car Door, Do This Immediately! by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2016
Lalasticlala... Informative enough?
Re: Crime Alert: If You Find A Coin Jammed In A Car Door, Do This Immediately! by Tallesty1(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Lalasticlala... Informative enough?
Breast, Tonto Dike, Arrest Judges, Wike, Massive cleavage, snake in my uncle's farm, Maheeda, Afrocandy.

Baits to use if you want your trap to catch lalasticlala.
Re: Crime Alert: If You Find A Coin Jammed In A Car Door, Do This Immediately! by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Breast, Tonto Dike, Arrest Judges, Wike, Massive cleavage, snake in my uncle's farm, Maheeda, Afrocandy.

Baits to use if you want your trap to catch lalasticlala.
Cant blame a man for having certain interests.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Photos Of Shehu Shagari’s Grandson Looking Fiiiiiine / 5 Signs That He's Falling In Love With You / Failure To Find A Sexual Partner Is Now A Disability Says - Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.