Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Buhari/apc Supporters Are Lunatics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/apc Supporters Are Lunatics (325 Views)

Tony Nwoye & APC Supporters In A Beer Parlour Chilling Anambra (Photos) / Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari/apc Supporters Are Lunatics by fuckyoumhen: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2016
Yes you are a LUNATIC if you are in support of gross misconduct of the present administration under buhari.
All paid agent who post on and off nairaland to feed readers with wrong informations for them to poison peoples mind thereby to make a living, SORROW WILL BE YOUR PORTIONS!
Nigeria(n) is suffering due to crazy man policies of this fool of a president and some of you are here singing his praises.
I reapeat, HAPPINESS WILL BE FAR FROM ALL PAID AGENTS OF APC THAT ARE IN THE HABIT OF POSTING WRONG INFORMATION ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO DECIEVE/POISON THE MINDS OF UNINFORMED PEOPLE.

IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY PARTY THAT YOU REPRESENT BE IT APC/PDP/APGA/KOWA OR ANY PARTY, IF YOU PASS WRONG INFORMATION JUST TO PROMOTE YOUR PARTY YOUR GENERATION WILL NOT KNOW PEACE

I START MY MESSAGE WITH APC BECAUSE THEY ARE MASTER OF LIES!

YOU ARE FREE TO QUOTE ME BUT TRUST ME, I WILL NEVER REPLY YOU. THUNDER WITH HEAVY LIGHTENING SHALL DESTROY YOU IF YOU DARE QUOTE ME WITH NONSENSE!

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election: NSCDC Denies Training Thugs For PDP / Today On #billtracker: National Assembly Budget And Research Office Act SB. 222 / Buhari’s War Against Corruption Will Remain Hypocritical As Long As Amaechi Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.