Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo (14958 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Why Nigerians Will Become Poorer With Rising Oil Prices - Henry Boyo / $7billion: I Won’t Apologise To Soludo – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by czaratwork: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
the proceeds of his corrpution is in your bank account.
SamuelAnyawu:
The Worst and Most Corrupt CBN Governor is Soludo cool
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by tinsel: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
pchukwudi:
I wonder why you guys do this to yourselves. What you should be asking is: what part of the billions of USD reserve inherited by this admin and the past admins constitute the $7b? The former CBN governor had made it clear that the money was same as foreign reserve and not a loan, an upfront investment or a largesee as this spin piece wants to make us believe.
The question is where is the money and did the banks involved refund it back?

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by 4four(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Liability:
Gej took all the money according to apc zombies and also yoruba muslims.
which part did u read that

1 Like

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by tinsel: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Boyo is one of the economist we respect in this country. However, the issue here is where is the money and when did the banks involved pay back the money either to cbn or government? Banks are the main problem we have in this country. They are bunch of crooks.

1 Like

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by wayaa007(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Patiently waiting for DSS to invade the banking sector,l grin grin grin
I will help dem break walls to arrest the bankers
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by MXrep: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
why do people like living in the past, since 2006, imagine? please recommend how we can make the best of what we have now
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by roccu: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
ask buhari
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by KAYD007(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
pchukwudi:
I wonder why you guys do this to yourselves. What you should be asking is: what part of the billions of USD reserve inherited by this admin and the past admins constitute the $7b? The former CBN governor had made it clear that the money was same as foreign reserve and not a loan, an upfront investment or a largesee as this spin piece wants to make us believe.

Even if the former CBN governor said this or that.....isn't it reasonable for an institution like EFCC investigate the claims and counter claims concerning this $7b so that the issue can be lay to rest once and for all? it should not be shrouded in secrecy..besides why are the relevant authorities keeping mute over this?

I for one will like to know what went down, Pachukwudi...i hereby move and support the motion that the $7b largess to the 14 banks be investigated by the EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by chigoizie7(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sibrah:
Banks were given the money at very low interest(if any) and they turn around to give the struggling masses who are real owners of the money at exhorbitant interest rate. The bankers are dormant middlemen who are simply there to compound the problem of the masses to whom the money belongs and the masses deserve to know how they were made to borrow their own money at a high rate.

U might be correct @ the interest rate sh!t, but one thing is sure, the money resides in Naija, one way or the other, it makes someone in Naija some millions richer.

All other money stashed in foreign banks, who does it benefit? Nigerians or foreigners? It is better in ends here, one way or the other, it's gonna be spent here, one way or the other, it still keeps folks in jobs.

As long as the money is still with those banks, weda on interest rates or not which I doubt, because it is just like a deposit, just like every other Nigerian deposits money in the local banks without much or no interest rates.
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by Deepfreezer(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Some are even saying they need to find the money as if it belongs to their father. The ones Bubari has recovered what did he do with them Problem with our youths is joblessness. Someone whos putting in shifts at the office wouldn't have much time to come on nairaland and talk trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by LorDBolton(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
MXrep:
why do people like living in the past, since 2006, imagine? please recommend how we can make the best of what we have now

See illiteracy.
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by misscall247: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
onomeasike:
@Seun, Myndd44,lalastica
Please help us move it to front-page so people can join the search for the 'missing ' $7billion.
At this critical time, we need this money like kilode.
na today
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by MrMcJay(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
MXrep:

If you do not know where you are coming from, you would not know where you are going to.

1 Like

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by MrMcJay(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
czaratwork:
2 people closing in on Soludo. Henry Boyo and Femi Falana. I hope this is not targeted to IPOB people. I remember Soludo asking for release of Kanu. why is it that this government does not like opposition?

Calm down. Part of the recovered funds would be used to fix the rotten roads in the east that have killed so many Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by KingsCity: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ignorance is bad
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by DeRay98(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
MXrep:

The education you have today is a product of the pry, secondary and probably the university you attended yesterday, If you did though.
You see how you 're reasoning? This is what the highly placed looters think we all are. This is how billions have been going amiss for years and we never asked questions. But someone who is aware of this incidence has opened the cover that looters in cooperate sectors thought had been forgotten.
In the time plenty you spent and eat lavishly now there's scarcity you shouldn't you be asking "how did i spend mu money, why am i broke inspite of all i once had?"
If you don't know your history you can't project into the future.

1 Like

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by lugado: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
slowly slowly nigerians are realising there wailing can't win buhari. they are facing the looters. very soon people will start stoning politicians
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by bayelsaowei(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
flokii:
But seriously, why can't honesty come out from that side?

same thing with the former finance minister who spear headed treasury looting with all her phD and Harvard.. yet her pple will come here to condemn d present one painting d former as responsible.

It's a very bad omen honestly.. are these d kind of pple that want to rule Nigeria? I laff
what sort of rubbish comment is this....where are you from

1 Like

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
czaratwork:
2 people closing in on Soludo. Henry Boyo and Femi Falana. I hope this is not targeted to IPOB people. I remember Soludo asking for release of Kanu. why is it that this government does not like opposition?

God bless you....i never knew someone thinks again....Jst watch out anyone who says anything negative abt Baba a case or dust will be raised abt him/her. I jst pity Nigeria.. so many people trying to please Baba by all means
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by bayelsaowei(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
lugado:
slowly slowly nigerians are realising there wailing can't win buhari. they are facing the looters. very soon people will start stoning politicians
that's what the youths should have done rather than stand behind an old man and shouting corruption like fools..

Buhari would shield his own corrupt cronies and the masses would still suffer just as it is happening right now...

Hold all politicians including Buhari accountable. ..
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by slydog(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
This question is becoming serious
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by wirelessmaster: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sir (my greetings to Mr. Henry Boyo),

You have contributed immensely to the development of Nigeria through your various contributions on financial analysis, micro and macro economics
situation reporting and academics development of a lot people in these areas. Also, international organizations and developmental partners found your contributions very useful. While players in the financial sectors know you personally or through your various writings on various media, the people here (nairaland.com) may not know you, therefore, majority of those responding here never know what you are talking about and are not privilege to have inside information as you do. Your likes, Bismark Rewani, Pat Utomi, Nasir el-Rufai and many others intelligent think-thank have done a lot. My little self have tried contributions on some issues on nairaland.com until advised to stop after the election. Later, I posted twice on issues but noticed, most people that responded are not from the intellectual faculty but rather tribal or racist mediocre. There is a conspiracy to cover up the last wastage of national resources. The major man that should know is now singing a new tune in support of his kinsmen.
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by PRXPERT: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Henry boyo! what is it that soludo did to you specifically? you have been attacking him since 2006, did he refuse to shake you in a gathering? I remember when he said that soludo is not as smart as people think.. yet he hasn't achieved 1/6 of what soludo have achieved, that aside, henry boyo is another femi adesina who seats in one corner, copy and paste whatever junkie he sees, pick him and place him any financial institution, he will start messing up like adesina.. whoever that listen to this man, is doing that for his own peril! I don't get it.. I know his relationship between falana and Henry boyo.. I will write that some other time.. the clowning lawyer is dangling looking for a crumb to feed on..
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by biggy26: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
czaratwork:
This government is just raising dusts to distract the people of nigeria on the state of the economy. How does all these affect the market price of foodstuffs? it is even causing more capital flight and inflation and depression.

They have stolen in the past but please give us good governance.

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by timkeyihendu22: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hahaha... Pls. watch and share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVm7NoxeX8
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by rusher14: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Some are even saying they need to find the money as if it belongs to their father. The ones Bubari has recovered what did he do with them Problem with our youths is joblessness. Someone whos putting in shifts at the office wouldn't have much time to come on nairaland and talk trash.

You mean someone like you?
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by flokii: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
what sort of rubbish comment is this....where are you from

if I tear you slap ehnn.. you'll face ur lane

see question.. I'm from Mars, you can call d police
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
flokii:
But seriously, why can't honesty come out from that side?

same thing with the former finance minister who spear headed treasury looting with all her phD and Harvard.. yet her pple will come here to condemn d present one painting d former as responsible.

It's a very bad omen honestly.. are these d kind of pple that want to rule Nigeria? I laff

Atụlụ
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by masseratti: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
DesChyko:
I honestly wish someone can translate all these banking jargons.

It appears an interesting piece of information.
we ve being robbed by the banks in a legitimate way

1 Like

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by bayelsaowei(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
flokii:

if I tear you slap ehnn.. you'll face ur lane

see question.. I'm from Mars, you can call d police
see this one oo..if I lace your head you go chill for one corner..

Tell me where you are from... undecided

If you think persons from a particular region behave corrupt then tell me where you are from..

angry
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by flokii: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
see this one oo..if I lace your head you go chill for one corner..

Tell me where you are from... undecided

If you think persons from a particular region behave corrupt then tell me where you are from..

angry

grin

you well so? you no dey even fear

I'm from d most peaceful tribe in d country.. happy now?
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by bayelsaowei(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
flokii:

grin

you well so? you no dey even fear

I'm from d most peaceful tribe in d country.. happy now?
na which tribe peaceful for this our mumu country...??...

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE: INEC Does NOT Have Full Official Results Of 2007 Presidential Electi / Sanwo-Olu Swears In 57 Council Chairmen, Says It Is Time For Work / Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.