Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo (15088 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Why Nigerians Will Become Poorer With Rising Oil Prices - Henry Boyo / $7billion: I Won’t Apologise To Soludo – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by Igboid: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
It will be interesting to see Soludo reply to this Afonja.

I have no doubt that this is not unrelated to Soludo's recent comments against Buhari government.
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by DesChyko: 5:20am On Oct 11, 2016
masseratti:
we ve being robbed by the banks in a legitimate way

Lol.. Now that is puzzling.
Something like a complaint can't be made even though it was siphoning?
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by MYGFGSGH: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The Worst and Most Corrupt CBN Governor is Soludo cool
what did you understand there that made him corrupt?
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by masseratti: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2016
DesChyko:

Lol.. Now that is puzzling.
Something like a complaint can't be made even though it was siphoning?
exactly
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by Biddypearl(f): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2016
4four:
sadis that all wat u can say with all wat is going on in Nigeria
I cannot come n die na...
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by neocortex: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
flokii:
But seriously, why can't honesty come out from that side?

same thing with the former finance minister who spear headed treasury looting with all her phD and Harvard.. yet her pple will come here to condemn d present one painting d former as responsible.

It's a very bad omen honestly.. are these d kind of pple that want to rule Nigeria? I laff

To small minds, circumstances are evidence.
I had expected you to list the parts of Nigeria
where honesty comes from, but you didn't
because such a list cannot exist.
Re: Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo by 4four(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
embarassed
Biddypearl:

I cannot come n die na...
nawa Oooooo! u no wan die, me too no wan die and every body too no wan die. who will con be Nigeria jesus christ abi who will die for us embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Governors To Obaseki: We Will Help You Actualise Your Second Term / No Order To Stop Payment To Tompolo’s Firm - NIMASA / Tribunal Rejects Saraki’s Appeal For Trial Judge To Disqualify Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.