Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says (2193 Views)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta / Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by nzubeokafor: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
News making round the media has it that Buhari may soon give up on One Nigeria, as he was quoted saying he can only allow the Igbos to secede but will not allow the Niger Delta as most of the Nigeria asset is located within the Niger Delta.read more http://www.weeklypostng.org/2016/10/biafra-i-will-allow-only-igbos-to-go.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by psucc(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
So SS go die for inside Nigeria be that.

But sha I no belive o!
Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by acenazt: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Landlocked and impoverished. Happy Beerfraud. Buhari be sensible for once and let them go

1 Like

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by orunto27: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
That's Justice. And in addition, let's make all the 36 States fully autonomous @ 60:40 State:FG Resource allocation Formula.
Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by Emycord: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
I know that's what u want landlocked? checkout ur map and see who is landlocked stop consoling urself
acenazt:
Landlocked and impoverished. Happy Beerfraud. Buhari be sensible for once and let them go

7 Likes

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by limeta(f): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Buhari ,niger delta is not yr family property .
How you talk like is yr right to tell them how to live
You only here for 4yrs you know.
This yr master ,slave mentality only exist in yr shallow mind.
Hope you get well soon

12 Likes

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by acenazt: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Emycord:
I know that's what u want landlocked? checkout ur map and see who is landlocked stop consoling urself
which part of S.E isn't landlocked? If S.E gets carved out of the so called zoo without the S.S u guys r gunners.

1 Like

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by Emycord: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
And u think the ss will remain with u? I know why biafra has lingered so far is cos the north is yet to figure out how to make ss sw remain in nigerian state. Don't forget what made the north fight biafra with vigour is that awolowo told gowon that if biafrans is left to go yoruba will also leave and the result: yes u guessed well a land and sea locked arewa will be left with encroaching desert and no mineral to survive even buhari said so at daura
acenazt:
which part of S.E isn't landlocked? If S.E gets carved out of the so called zoo without the S.S u guys r gunners.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by Nomswag: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
buhari likes it or not we are going with our brothers from the east.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by acenazt: 3:19am On Oct 11, 2016
Emycord:
And u think the ss will remain with u? I know why biafra has lingered so far is cos the north is yet to figure out how to make ss sw remain in nigerian state. Don't forget what made the north fight biafra with vigour is that awolowo told gowon that if biafrans is left to go yoruba will also leave and the result: yes u guessed well a land and sea locked arewa will be left with encroaching desert and no mineral to survive even buhari said so at daura
lol see dis one what's the source of this bitterment? Na Alomo u shack? Awolowo is gone looooong loong ago and sorry man I know you don't listen or watch the news. North's got so many Resources to chill with should the split come.

1 Like

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by Emycord: 3:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Biafra is a nightmare, yes ur nightmare
acenazt:
lol see dis one what's the source of this bitterment? Na Alomo u shack? Awolowo is gone looooong loong ago and sorry man I know you don't listen or watch the news. North's got so many Resources to chill with should the split come.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by chiedu7: 3:46am On Oct 11, 2016
acenazt:

If Biafra is landlocked, why you dey fear dey abuse us?

Who no sabi say 5% dey feed the 97% grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by Johnnyessence(m): 4:06am On Oct 11, 2016
nzubeokafor:
News making round the media has it that Buhari may soon give up on One Nigeria, as he was quoted saying he can only allow the Igbos to secede but will not allow the Niger Delta as most of the Nigeria asset is located within the Niger Delta.read more http://www.weeklypostng.org/2016/10/biafra-i-will-allow-only-igbos-to-go.html?m=1
even if pmb give biafra people freedom they will be d one to suffer for it.till today things are expensive in d south east cost of living is highly expensive and their governors too is not doing well.whoever that is supporting corrupt governors will suffer for it. Kindly write it down today.
Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by Femiwilli: 4:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
even if pmb give biafra people freedom they will be d one to suffer for it.till today things are expensive in d south east cost of living is highly expensive and their governors too is not doing well.whoever that is supporting corrupt governors will suffer for it. Kindly write it down today.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by Amberon: 5:35am On Oct 11, 2016
This is false news.
Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by babdap: 5:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Propaganda at its peak.
Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by SamJed(m): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Make una continue the divide and rule o....it is the niger deltans that allowed themselves to be deceived that i blame...imagine an ikwerre man saying he is not a brother to the igbos...whose brother are u then...the fulanis

1 Like

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2016
I said it. I posted this:

To Buhari, the only security challenge is oil. Come to the north, you will know why northern politicians fight tooth and nail to keep the oil flowing. Oil flows through their vains like blood. The current oil war has pauperised the region so much that you wonder if the beneficiaries are in this distress because of oil shortage, what about the owners?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Share)

One zombie came after me like a mad dog.
Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 11, 2016
What's funny or rather even lunatic in his statement is his belief that Niger Deltans are big fools to want to stay with Nigeria. If only he understands the taste for Biaffra in Niger Delta. Is he listening to Radio Biafra and listening to live broadcast of Biaafran/IPOB community meetings going on there? SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 11, 2016
nzubeokafor:

Where is the news? Cest un lapedis la du clicks
Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by joinnow: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2016
acenazt:
Even if it's landlocked do you know
Some historically landlocked countries are quite affluent, such as Switzerland.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says by bayelsaowei(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2016
wont the government allow niger deltans determine if they want to remain part of this hell hole called Nigeria??... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is It Possible To Edit My Voters Card / Check Out These Newly Completed Roads In Anambra / "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.