Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend (1072 Views)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend by ihuomaokeoji(f): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please guys i need your advice on this issue.A friend of mine just found out that she is pregnant for her boyfriend who just died last week.The painful thing is that he is the only child and this girl is in her finals and from a very strict family. She wants to terminate the baby because of her family and education. I will really appreciate your comments and advice.Thanks.

#Palmchat
Re: Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend by bim2: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
it would be a shame if she terminate that pregnancy,she's already in a finals so it not like the baby would disrupt anything really in her life and am sure her dead boyfriend parents would take care of the child becos it would seem like the boy has just been given birth to again.
In short what am trying to say is she shouldn't terminate the baby,best she goes to the guy's parent and explain she is pregnant and she their reaction,if they r accepting then she should explain her circumstances with her parents as been strict an if they can come speak to her parents as she doesn't want to terminate the pregnancy as she would like to have the baby for herself n the guys parent as well.

I hope I didn't mix everything up.

Just would be so unfair to the guys parent as he was their only child

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fake story.... Well if the guy above me didn't give a reasonable answer, try the one below me undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
ucsparks:
Fake story.... Well if the guy above me didn't give a reasonable answer, try the one below me undecided

UNFORTUNATELY, I'M THE GUY BELOW YOU.... AND I HAVE NO CLUE.

.......SORRY. cheesy
Re: Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

UNFORTUNATELY, I'M THE GUY BELOW YOU.... AND I HAVE NO CLUE.

.......SORRY. cheesy
enyah,, the op should keep trying then grin
Re: Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend by ihuomaokeoji(f): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
ucsparks:
guy this is a real story if u you don't believe maybe u should ask around
Re: Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
ihuomaokeoji:

guy this is a real story if u you don't believe maybe u should ask around
ok i believe you
Re: Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend by Folalade(f): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ohh sorry about her bf, I dont think she should terminate the pregnancy, the child will be like a remembrance of the guy.
Re: Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
bim2:
it would be a shame if she terminate that pregnancy,she's already in a finals so it not like the baby would disrupt anything really in her life and am sure her dead boyfriend parents would take care of the child becos it would seem like the boy has just been given birth to again.
In short what am trying to say is she shouldn't terminate the baby,best she goes to the guy's parent and explain she is pregnant and she their reaction,if they r accepting then she should explain her circumstances with her parents as been strict an if they can come speak to her parents as she doesn't want to terminate the pregnancy as she would like to have the baby for herself n the guys parent as well.

Very well said.
Re: Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend by missvera(f): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
bim2:

Re: Pregnant Lady For A Dead Boyfriend by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is the boy a stark?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Enhancement: Sales Of P**nis Enlargement Cream Now "Public" In Ghana / . / Nairalanders Beach Party...new Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.