Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) (41222 Views)

Sex Is Sin, Masturbation Is Sin So What Do We Do When We Are Hot? – Lady Asks / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / Grieving Lady Asked Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kills His Assailants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
A heartbroken Nigerian lady, Ifunanya who just lost her boyfriend, Victor has taken to Facebook to mourn his death.

Ifunanya who couldn’t stop crying in her posts, didn’t state how the young man died, but she posted a photo of him on a hospital bed all bandaged up. In one of the posts on her Facebook wall, Ifunanya called on him to haunt those responsible for his death.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/heartbreaking-posts-of-a-nigerian-lady-whose-boyfriend-died-few-days-ago.html

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Before some dumb people will come to type that she'll soon move on to another dikc, let me extend my condolence.
It hurts to lose a loved one. Heartbreaks... where the guy is still alive hurts...let alone death of one's lover.

They seemed really close.

RIP to him.

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2017

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by tonio2wo: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wetin killam? Ah! Sorri oh! sad

6 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Mcsteamy1429: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
May the guy RIP...as for the chic sha....she is quite funny....how u go dey snap selfie of urself dey cry? na mourning selfie....all these superficial girls with their half brain...just pissed me of

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
May the guy RIP...as for the chic sha....she is quite funny....how u go dey snap selfie of urself dey cry? na mourning selfie....all these superficial girls with their half brain...just pissed me of

Be like you never lose a loved one before?
You go just dey do mumu things.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Only you said he shouldn't rest in peace. You came back at the end of your condolence and said he should rest in peace. Won't the boy be confused in the other world?. Anyway, since I don't know what killed him, I'll reserve my comment.

35 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Before some dumb people will come to type that she'll soon move on to another dikc, let me extend my condolence.
It hurts to lose a loved one, heartbreak where the guy is still alive hurts...let alone death of one's lover.

RIP to him.

Will she remain with a dead dick before??

May Dicck and sense fall on you!!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Elijahhopelarry(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Elijahhopelarry(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rip to the guy

@crying selfie...... LoL

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:
It hurts to lose a loved one, heartbreak where the guy is still alive hurts...let alone death of one's lover.

RIP to him.
What is so dumb about saying the inevitable?
She will get over him and move on with her life thats for sure
No need to be all waspish over that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

What is so dumb about saying the inevitable?
She will get over him and move on with her life thats for sure
No need to be all waspish over that

It's inevitable, but one should be sensible, sensitive and discerning enough to know that's not the ideal thing to tell a grieving person.

Except the person isn't all of the above wink

BiafraBushBoy:

Will she remain with a dead dick before??

May Dicck and sense fall on you!!

Dicck is overrated dear, after orgasm comes reality.
Sense is okay for me, may it fall on you too.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Swissheart(f): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmn.....RIP

Rewind it please!
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by samdavjustin(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
RIP to the dead all this showing off for what anyways I give her 6months she will be alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:

A good dick isn't overrated dear, after orgasm comes reality of asking for more.

Sense is okay for me, may it fall on you too.

I fixed the first part... lol.

May the sense fall on us sha...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
LETS ALL LEARN TO RESPECT THE DIGNITY OF PEOPLE EVEN IN DEATH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEGrdWwOW8Y

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
The moment I saw the picture of her crying I lost all sympathy I had for her.
What is it young people and this overwhelming drive to post every single thing online?
Is there nothing private in this world anymore?
Sure, everyone will rush to your post & RIP and whatnot but ultimately, they don't give a fuck_about you or your problems.
She'll look back on this a couple of years from now and realize how much she goofed.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by veekid(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2017

vahlar moghulis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nigeria done comot for hand oooo
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by obembet(f): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
U should let your boyfriend rest now

10 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

The girl is a mumu..
From her post it's obvious she was even a burden to the boy.

If only she knew that her boyfriend's ghost has found a new ghost girlfriend.

She won't be bothering herself.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by ILoveChess: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
She's mourning her bf, taking selfie while crying. Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mourning selfie??

Have we become this terrible.?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Which one come be "if I'm responsible"?

I'm not understanding o.

Rip all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
What pain her so much is missing Holland vacation.....it has nothing to do with Love...its all about money....

8 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
this girl just get as e be..

humble smith fall on her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nothing is private anymore. Social media has driven some people mad. na so that man dey announce when his daughter saw her first period. This generation sha..smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nifeola: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
RIP to him! I actually feel for d gal, we shall not mourn our loved ones Ijn

4 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Carlmax(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
I feel so sad for her. I pray God to comfort her in this time of grief.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by PenisCaP: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.