Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) (47220 Views)

Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS / PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:40am On Oct 11, 2016
The girl is so fine,ladies always keep it neat and sexy in whatever they do. And some ugly and average looking rachets and some bimbos go dey shout "I want a rich man" or doing olosho around. This girl is more beautiful than many of these olosho and gold diggers I know
Ireneony,hope you're getting yourself busy with something meaningful rather than looking for some rich man.
Both men and women have hands,I wonder why some women believe a man should do the work with his hands and bring the proceeds to them. Such attitudes make women look uglier and extremely weak and men look at such women like beggars
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by adewolu77: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2016
I love the girl jare, our other girl no knw anything pass fu*k and money
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by 400billionman: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
and some girls will say some guys are very "stingy"

grin

Is the guy their father ni ?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by olukemiyemi: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2016
richiepolymer:
Why do I smell lies? All these social media carpenters painters and stuff.....only a few females actually are artisans. Some others just want social media attention by posing with tools and taking selfies.
I get that you may feel this is all for the media because many people do this but I know this lady personally. In fact, I was the one who let her know her pictures were up here. she does not even visit nairaland. Someone pulled these pictures from her instagram page for a blog post without permission from her. She simply followed her passion which she shares with very few followers on her page, plus she's been in the interior decoration space before now. So to everyone looking for the negatives in this story, some people don't really care about media or need the hype to succeed or to feel fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by richiepolymer(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thanks for verifying. I'm humbled. Don't blame me for earlier comments, there's so much fake and made up stuff on social media these days. We now live in the virtual world where everything is make believe.
Kudos to her. I pray many more young ladies out there receive sense and do dignifying jobs rather than sell their womanhood for the purpose of achieving vanities.

olukemiyemi:
I get that you may feel this is all for the media because many people do this but I know this lady personally. In fact, I was the one who let her know her pictures were up here. she does not even visit nairaland. Someone pulled these pictures from her instagram page for a blog post without permission from her. She simply followed her passion which she shares with very few followers on her page, plus she's been in the interior decoration space before now. So to everyone looking for the negatives in this story, some people don't really care about media or need the hype to succeed or to feel fulfilled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss / Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.