Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) (47393 Views)

Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS / PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by K9Uneet(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
She dey do coffin?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by tenifayo1994(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
God bless her hustle. furniture making is one work i have passion for. just waiting for futa to decide my fate wether am gona go 4 service this year or not b4 takin ma decison to go learn d work.
furniture making ti take over
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by bonetalk(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
THIS NA FURNITURE NO BE CARPENTRY
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by DCONE1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
teepsee:
it's so obvious that tthe ladies are not smiling again, they will soon push out some men in the market soon.[email][/email] While they are busy occupying some men space, some ladies are Still busy looking for someone to pay them for having big boubs and fat poo axs.

Congrat bae, I love people that are industrious
must ladies occupying men space can't they create their. Space and be in their. Space, and let the men too be in their space.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Udodasco1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
I want to learn too oh. Am in lagos
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
What's wrong with s female carpenter? Men has been doing carpentery work since 1600, maybe it's time females find out how painfull it is to mistakenly hit the hammer on your fingers embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by teepsee(f): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
DCONE1:
must ladies occupying men space can't they create their. Space and be in their. Space, and let the men too be in their space.
you talking so cause you know it will be hard for the men to properly fit into a ladies space while it will sound heroic for the opposite
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fine geh. Follow me go meet my mama kiss kiss kiss
I kiss you I kiss you we all fall down grin

I love you I love you. Hard working fine geh. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by DrObum(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

+444 8033710495
She go give U do, anyhow u wanit
angry undecided

Come, hope say no be man number be that ooooo!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by DrObum(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
K9Uneet:
She dey do coffin?
You dey plan die

Burial cost for this recession oooo!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by wendy241(f): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wen u go climb roof go patch celin na u go knw if carpentry dey sweet[/size][size=8pt][b][/b] grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Omo her palm go be something else for man body
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
K9Uneet:
She dey do coffin?
you wan kill yourself abi you wan commit suicide?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:

In her words;

The beautiful thing is, this journey is revealing to me much more than ever that God is a God of process. Therefore, no pressure! Whether I succeed or fail is inconsequential, I am open enough to take the risk to fail. No pressure. No quest for instant gratification. No immediate result needed. For me, its all about enjoying the process.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/this-pretty-nigerian-lady-is-carpenter.html

This is very refreshing to hear, especially
now that many young people seem eager
to hit an "overnight breakthrough" or
"instant financial miracle"

Growth is a process; the fun is in the
journey.

Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
omonnakoda:
lol. So me that I assemble my phone what does that make me?

Makes you an otapiapia phone assembler grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Kazrem(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
She's a graduate of which university?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by hotwax: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
I dont buy this fake crap
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wow wish other girls will use their hands to mk money nd stop sharing their pussy cat..
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by olamakinde(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Simplestone:
We hear,more grace to your endeavour. I know as that POP babe and mechanic woman news don full everywhere, na everyday we go dey hear all this kind of news.

God will strengthen you.
u're beautiful
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by cyber5(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Omo na u be the correct girl

But that last picshure though am still trying to see the light at the very end the tunnel. Who wan epp me
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by elkon(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
god bless you babe.. see how beautiful she was. . nd some ugly bitch go dey around d corner dey look for man who go Bleep d hell out of dem for money
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by DCONE1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
teepsee:
you talking so cause you know it will be hard for the men to properly fit into a ladies space while it will sound heroic for the opposite
nah you are getting it wrong ,it will be weak ,embarassing and sometimes humiliating for a man to fit into to some women Space so we chose to create our space while the ladies who are copy cat and so weak to think their own ideas will always look at what men do and copy and then praise themself for being copycat. Abeg why cant ladies be in their own space and be innovative
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Crixina(f): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Some guy should wife her already.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by ibro360(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is the kind of woman I would like to marry
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by craves(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
EXLOVER:
If this babe give person handjob ur pr1ck go just get sour, because all carpenta hand dey strong like crocrodile back o,

make sense at least she dey independence.
But is a no for me i wil i be able to tell my friend that my wife or my gf is a carpenta,. Wetin do doctor, teacher or banker

no offence sha, but your last sentence tells you have a shallow reasoning.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
DAMN!!!! IF THIS IS HOW ALL FEMALE CARPENTERS LOOK, THEN I WILL LIKE TO GET MARRIED TO A CARPENTER. THIS BABE IS PRETTY!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by smardray(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
johnstar:
2morw make una go find anoda gal wey dey do nepa job ooo

Eblyk say no better news for NL again
[b]broda u jxt said my mind direct....well all of u jobless girls dat do stand at idumota waiting for customer...go meet baba ruka...go learn bricklayer oo[b\]
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Crixina:
Some guy should wife her already.
Meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by richiepolymer(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Why do I smell lies? All these social media carpenters painters and stuff.....only a few females actually are artisans. Some others just want social media attention by posing with tools and taking selfies.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by hopyroll(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
I bliv some nairalanders just tink of what will take them to front page and they go for it...........

A lady was pictured painting a house some days ago,
I first thought she does it for a living, only to find out that she was just taking pics.

Have bin waiting patiently to see the picture of that gal get to front page since then....

Anyway, I woundnt call that a capentory work rather a furniture work
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by EXLOVER(m): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
craves:

no offence sha, but your last sentence tells you have a shallow reasoning.
okay
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by JerryTob: 12:25am On Oct 11, 2016
I love her. And her bumbum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / Fulani, Abubakar Adamu 'Ano' Promoted To Brigadier General In Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.