Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) (47219 Views)

Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS / PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by nicerichard05: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Iseoluwani:

So u were banned till 2045 and you just switched moniker grin

N your type they use 2 pen for signature
The mod wey ban fi sack person bcoz of job

Bros i nor switch moniker ooo, na only auto section dem ban me till 2045, u can imagine undecided undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Iseoluwani: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
nicerichard05:

Bros i nor switch moniker ooo, na only auto section dem ban me till 2045, u can imagine undecided undecided undecided cry cry

Issorite

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Jalinco: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
@OP
She is not a Carpenter, she's a furniture
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Originalsly: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmm.... women taking over 'men jobs' while jobless men be running up and down with resume hoping to land a dream job.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Most of these people are just seeking attention online. She might not be one, I will ask my sister to snap as brick layer tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by ItzHoludex(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
and some girls will say some guys are very "stingy"

I wonder oo
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Bollinger(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
lovelygurl:
Awwwww it is this kind of thing that makes me proud cheesy

Small tin can trip una. Kai. Una no go fit survive for Europe and the west i swear. Na so una just go de open una mouth for sonetin wey de normal. Smh.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by nusdog: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
So this was what buhari meant by change?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Bobbysmart6(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
What hardworking man can do.a hard working woman can do beta
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by chimavalentine(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
my girlfrnd need to see this
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
nicerichard05:
Cute lil girl,

this one go sabi nack brokus well well ooo, see the way she handle that stuff! chai she con open mouth for the last pic as if say she wan suck pweek lipsrsealed grin cheesy

check my signature, abeg mak una help me beg seun 2045 too long na. shuuuu
guy you no kill me with laugh ooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by pwettyesther(f): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Its not about any profession,but about the joy been derived from it and the confidence in been independent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Priceless00(f): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nyc one
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Adesiji77: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
More power to her elbow... smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

Small tin can trip una. Kai. Una no go fit survive for Europe and the west i swear. Na so una just go de open una mouth for sonetin wey de normal. Smh.

Dude, I live in Germany which is last time I checked in Europe.

I know it's normal but not in Nigeria. This is so refreshing to see. I am tired of ladies just having nothing to boost of than a milk and poo factory, so this is making me prrrrroooouuud grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Raxxye(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anyone knows how I can this girl's contact info? I want marry her and I mean it!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by omonnakoda: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Carpenter after a few months training? or she is assembling prefabricated stuff?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
CollinsWeGlobe:
Most of these people are just seeking attention online. She might not be one, I will ask my sister to snap as brick layer tomorrow.

Lol i dey tell you grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by itzswagz: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
embarassed tongue cool[color=#770077][/color] undecided
dainformant:
more power to ur elbow
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
omonnakoda:
Carpenter after a few months training? or she is assembling prefabricated stuff?

Looks like she was assembling ikea furnitures.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by itzswagz: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
you know u never might know what your future holds
it can just happen that one of you becomes a plumber
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by BluePearls(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
and some girls will say some guys are very "stingy"

one word for that Bubu's meme...epic! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by omonnakoda: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
monsurufatai:

Looks like she was assembling ikea furnitures.
lol. So me that I assemble my phone what does that make me?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Phranex(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Na inside person compound and boot her workshop dey . something is fishy
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by riribae: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
More greeze to ur elbow deary...may God bless ur huzzle..
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Bollinger(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
lovelygurl:

Dude, I live in Germany which is last time I checked in Europe.

I know it's normal but not in Nigeria. This is so refreshing to see. I am tired of ladies just having nothing to boost of than a milk and poo factory, so this is making me prrrrroooouuud grin

Then you should be telling them that. Not feed into their "wow" mentality. They don't know it's normal. The sooner they realize that in normal places, the gap between what a man can do compared to a woman is ever shrinking, the better for them. Nigerians make it seem like that by empowering everyone is same as doing them a favor. For the sake of the country and the economy, they need to change this mindset. Everybody, regardless of gender needs to be doing something to contribute to the economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by ejima5101: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
I tot I will see hammer and other thing dat made her a carpenter
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

Then you should be telling them that. Not feed into their "wow" mentality. They don't know it's normal. The sooner they realize that in normal places, the gap between what a man can do compared to a woman is ever shrinking, the better for them. Nigerians make it seem like that by empowering everyone is same as doing them a favor. For the sake of the country and the economy, they need to change this mindset. Everybody, regardless of gender needs to be doing something to contribute to the economy.

I totally agree with you but I am not feeding their 'wow' mentality. I am just proud of this lady which I feel it's bad thing to be
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by princeonx: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
omonnakoda:
lol. So me that I assemble my phone what does that make me?
A tailor grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by otokx(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
This looks like an arranged photoshoot, where is her workshop?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This is really encouraging. While the recession is biting Nigerians hard, this young lady is trying to make name and cash for herself by doing what many feel unfit for the womenfolk. According to the lady simply identified as Olabisi, she learnt carpentry by herself by undergoing online training on Youtube and free online books... After few months of training, the proud carpenter is now making some sales and pocketing some cool cash.

In her words;

The beautiful thing is, this journey is revealing to me much more than ever that God is a God of process. Therefore, no pressure! Whether I succeed or fail is inconsequential, I am open enough to take the risk to fail. No pressure. No quest for instant gratification. No immediate result needed. For me, its all about enjoying the process.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/this-pretty-nigerian-lady-is-carpenter.html
shes probably igbo. Yoruba can't have such chills
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
DrObum:
Mehn! She get am ooooo!

Anybody gats her digits

+444 8033710495
She go give U do, anyhow u wanit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss / Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.