Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? (5033 Views)

Please Why Do Some Ladies Take Guys Not So Seriously / My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by SafeDavid(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2016
SmellingAnus:
In as much as I like the comments of folks of 2005 on this thread, it's imperative to note that Change is permanent... The type of challenges we faced then individually and as a Nation is different from what we are facing now... We have more frustrated persons who use nairaland as a medium to pour out their frustions on other persons... It doesn't mean they are bad persons, it's just their own way of transferring their frustration on others.... Their major problem is how to handle frustration.... From the "Peace maker"...

Blame it on easy and affordable internet access.

Back then , you wouldn't want to waste your hard earned MB spewing trash online.

If you weren't busy hustling, you'd at least try yo make some sense with your comments.
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by joseph1832(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:

grin but I read posts of 2005.. So it doesn't matter.
How many? Lol.
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by firstking01(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2016
Is that seun osewa?
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by Laveda(f): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2016
joseph1832:
How many? Lol.
So many.
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by joseph1832(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:

So many.
I believe you, Veda the diva. Wait oh, I don Tey wey I write you poem sha? Ha! Na wa oh...
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by Laveda(f): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe you, Veda the diva. Wait oh, I don Tey wey I write you poem sha? Ha! Na wa oh...
grin maybe due to recession in the country.
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by joseph1832(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:

grin maybe due to recession in the country.
Lol. You no serious. grin
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
2005 thread shocked shocked see matured answers not like the kids we have now undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by olasubomi007(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Which kyn stupid question be this?

I knew someone like you would respond like this..

SMH for u..
Scroll up nd see matured responses from reasonable people
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by donblade85555(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
I just resurrected a 2005 post
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by Slaveman343: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
when we had more sane people.
Now i dont know, i just dont know
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
let a dead thread rest already....
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by donblade85555(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
let a dead thread rest already....
Lol, the dead shall rise
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
donblade85555:
Lol, the dead shall rise
lol.. Not this thread, since 2005?? C'mon i wz still in primary sch then
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by Annalise(f): 3:18am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:
Hello,

Why is it that when someone's husband, wife, fiance, fiancee, boyfriend or girlfriend indulges in sex with someone else, the person becomes very angry? Why is it such a big deal?

Here are some factors that came to my mind:
[list][li]Your wife/girlfriend/fiancee could get pregnant for the other person and give birth to a child that is not yours. Note: DNA analysis can be used to determine the paternity of a child.[/li]
[li]Your husband/boyfriend/fiance could father the other woman's child and consume resources that would have been used to take care of the your own children. Once again, we observe that such pregnancies can be prevented using various methods.[/li]
[li]Your partner could contact STDs or the HIV virus and pass them on to you.[/li]
[li]Your partner may spend a significant amount of money on the other person, therefore 'shortening your ration' (I guess this applies more to unfaithful men ...)[li][li]You feel bad because the infidelity implies that your partner is not satisfied with your 'performance'[/li][/list]

Ok, that's all I can think of. It sure seems as if the above 'disadvantages' of sexual infidelity are just too weak ccompared to the indignation that people display when they discover that their partner has been cheating on them ...
Your last sentence though.. I can see that this thread is over 10 years old and you must have evolved past that last paragraph. I will guess that your family background is prim and proper and you have not witnessed and suffered the consequences of infidelity on a personal level. An open relationship is only good on paper and even in the most sophisticated, westernised societies, ko le werk.
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by Sovanne4: 1:42am On Feb 23
Honestly i gave up on hiring a online hacker due to the bad experienced i always encounter with them but this time i was really in urgent need for a legit one cos i needed to be sure what my partners plan is as he is avoiding me and always hiding hen making calls couple with his late night movement. i was so scared so i got a helping hand from a friend Hyung who introduced me with this expert hacker, i was scared and lost trust in him at first but after giving him a try in couple of hours i got access to my partner phone and saw his call recordings, hidden text messages, social accounts , hidden photos and more. Thank you [ Remote spy hacker @ gm ail . c om ] for been legit.

Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by vicky97689: 4:39pm On Apr 15
some weeks ago, I was caught by my partner cheating , He took records of the whole incident and threatened to expose it on the internet. I was so scared and didn't want to be exposed so I researched for an hacker and i was referred to  Remote Spy hacker as the best, I'm so happy  he saved me the embarrasement my ex  was planning to put me through by deleting all the pictures and videos he took on his phone. If your in need of a professional hacker contact [ Remote spy hacker @ gm ail . c om ]
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by EreluRoz: 4:47pm On Apr 15
Seun:
What if we all simply stop expecting sexual monogamy, and operate open relationships instead?
so you are a cheat too haaaa I'm not shocked men are all the same all over the world.
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by eedhrisademola(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15
[quote author=Seun post=2919]Hello,

Why is it that when someone's husband, wife, fiance, fiancee, boyfriend or girlfriend indulges in sex with someone else, the person becomes very angry? Why is it such a big deal?

Here are some factors that came to my mind:
[list][li]Your wife/girlfriend/fiancee could get pregnant for the other person and give birth to a child that is not yours. Note: DNA analysis can be used to determine the paternity of a child.[/li]
[li]Your husband/boyfriend/fiance could father the other woman's child and consume resources that would have been used to take care of the your own children. Once again, we observe that such pregnancies can be prevented using various methods.[/li]
[li]Your partner could contact STDs or the HIV virus and pass them on to you.[/li]
[li]Your partner may spend a significant amount of money on the other person, therefore 'shortening your ration' (I guess this applies more.

YOU ASKED AND ANSWERED!!
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by Savedday2: 9:26pm On Apr 15
Any kpekus wey more than one guy don knack, is a useless kpekus. Period!
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by SavageResponse(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
so you are a cheat too haaaa I'm not shocked men are all the same all over the world.

Except me grin
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by Felicity2343: 3:31am On Apr 24
There are lots of fake hackers online and i don't wish anyone out there should fall victim in there hands, i can only recommend ( REMOTESPYHACKER )and he has been doing a great job. can't write all the good works he has done for me and my friends but his work is Accurate, Quick responds, Quality service and many more. He offer services like access to Facebook chats, WhatsApp messages, Phone texts, call logs, browser history, recover deleted files, chat history, gallery folder, GPS locations, upgrade result, delete criminal record and many more...if in need of any of such service, contact (REMOTESPYHACKER @ gm ail com).
Re: Why Do We All Take Infidelity So Seriously? by NEUDUDE: 8:01am On Apr 24
If she is feeding me, clothing me, built a house for me, killing herself to make me feel comfortable. Walahi i dont see a problem with her cheating at all grin. But if reverse is the case, she should relegate jejely to the other guy for provision and all that.

It doesnt make any sense to be providing for someone who is disloyal to you? Does it?

I value my life, make one useless vagina person no come poison me. Best bet is to let her go, simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked:teenage Boy Exposes Sugar Mummy On Social Media [SEE PHOTOS / How Long Have U Been Single? / Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.