Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection (4839 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by dlux: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Now you obviously can't get every girl you woo but it'd be silly for me to keep ladies who reject me around or be in a friend zone with them. Most guyz i know would agree with me. Reasons being:

1. You'd keep hanging on a thread & swing around her hoping someday u'd score or win her heart. Rather focus that time & energy into building my career or next lady.

2. Good guyz never get the girl so it'd hurt more watching some other dude hump her. If she's lucky she could be better off with him.

3. Pity & pride lost. Most ladies will brag about how they turned u down if or when they get the chance. One way to hit back is date someone of same class or higher.

4. Most 9ja Ladies are not good companions. No offense & i love my 9ja babes but how many do really make u feel like a kid again?

5. You will sacrifice more. Plus most often won't hook u up with her friends. (Few good ones dey sha) Now its no surprise when u find yourself doing what her dad & boyfriend/husband should.

6. She'd forget about u soon as she gets married. The said friendship fades off. Either she changes phone lines or her hubby makes her keep her distance.

7. She won't chase after you & expects you to keep calling even when you've been turned down. If she does chase, you could get lucky cos she obviously likes you or wants something from you.

Yes i turn cold but no malice, will do anything within my confines but no sacrifices. Ladies imagine being rejected. How many of you deal with it open heatedly? I love my DEL button. There are benefits of being friends with a girl yes! But i no dey for that one. We"re either colleagues, biz partners or formal.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wetin Madrid dey play?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by ivyy(f): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Okay sire
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Tallesty1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
I don't walk away if I really need the girl.

There are other ways.
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
Wetin Madrid dey play?

LOL. Class clown.
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
i like that line i turn cold but no malice....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
If at first u don't succeed[color=#770077][/color] embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LOL. Class clown.
lol. Oloriburuku
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
This my GEN sound don dey change oo

abeg any mechanic dey here
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
lol. Oloriburuku

Too bad you didn't get the sarcasm, sire.

Unam ikod iwa. Eyen akpara.
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by dlux: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
Wetin Madrid dey play?
You get mb to show your stupidity. Same goes for the guy wey dey claim to get generator. People wey dey burn fuel day break no fit mumu like both of una. One reply only. It won't make u guyz any smarter to argue. Your dumbass no know flashscore or livescore? How many people must call u oloshi b4 u get sense? Omo jati jati
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
dlux:

You get mb to show your stupidity. Same goes for the guy wey dey claim to get generator. People wey dey burn fuel day break no fit mumu like both of una. One reply only. It won't make u guyz any smarter to argue. Your dumbass no know flashscore or livescore? How many people must call u oloshi b4 u get sense? Omo jati jati
orubebe, I said wetin madrid dey play? That's why u guys fail when you cannot answer a simple question. U beta go nd sleep

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

lol. Nsi nam afo asueng anye idagado? Akpara adiok abogo na. Abadie na?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
dlux:
Now you obviously can't get every girl you woo but it'd be silly for me to keep ladies who reject me around or be in a friend zone with them. Most guyz i know would agree with me. Reasons being:

1. You'd keep hanging on a thread & swing around her hoping someday u'd score or win her heart. Rather focus that time & energy into building my career or next lady.

2. Good guyz never get the girl so it'd hurt more watching some other dude hump her. If she's lucky she could be better off with him.

3. Pity & pride lost. Most ladies will brag about how they turned u down if or when they get the chance. One way to hit back is date someone of same class or higher.

4. Most 9ja Ladies are not good companions. No offense & i love my 9ja babes but how many do really make u feel like a kid again?

5. You will sacrifice more. Plus most often won't hook u up with her friends. (Few good ones dey sha) Now its no surprise when u find yourself doing what her dad & boyfriend/husband should.

6. She'd forget about u soon as she gets married. The said friendship fades off. Either she changes phone lines or her hubby makes her keep her distance.

7. She won't chase after you & expects you to keep calling even when you've been turned down. If she does chase, you could get lucky cos she obviously likes you or wants something from you.

Yes i turn cold but no malice, will do anything within my confines but no sacrifices. Ladies imagine being rejected. How many of you deal with it open heatedly? I love my DEL button. There are benefits of being friends with a girl yes! But i no dey for that one. We"re either colleagues, biz partners or formal.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by dlux: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Babzilla post=32500346][/quote]

Thanks a million
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bluestarry:
lol. Nsi nam afo asueng anye idagado? Akpara adiok abogo na. Abadie na?

Ikpa, idioko o. Eyen amala mme ewedu ayem adi dong idem mme ami. He wouldn't know what hit him. I'll be all up in his face like teargas.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by swaggzo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
I'M TOO PRETTY TO FORCE MYSELF ON ANYONE.

I'M TOO GOOD TO GO START TO WOO SOMEONE WHO'S GON PRETEND SHE DON'T GIVE AF ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXISTENCE.

ALL MY LIFE I'VE NEVER ASKED SILLY QUESTIONS LIKE
WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?
PLEASE DATE MY MISERABLE LIFE WILL YOU?
I LOVE YOU, DO YOU LOVE ME TOO?
I'M SO FULL OF SHIIT. .I'VE FOLLOWED YOU FOR CLOSED TO 6 MONTHS NOW BEGGING YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND, PLEASE SAY YES..

AND OTHER CRAPSHIT

I'VE MET AND DATED SOME OF THE BEST GIRLS IN THE WORLD AND I NEVER SAID SHIIT.. NOR HAD TO CRAWL ON MY KNEES BEGGING AND STALKING AND FOLLOWING THEIR A$$ES LIKE THERES GOLD IN THEIR.

EVERYTHING HAPPENED NATURALLY, AND LASTED ALL THE WAY.

Please call me Tony Montana, my dear friends!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please walk away . else its friend zoning things
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by swaggzo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
obikirinoni:
Please walk away . else its friend zoning things

HOW CAN I BE FRIENDZONED WHEN I DON'T EVEN HAVE FRIENDS? undecided

I DON'T KEEP FEMALE FRIENDS. YOU'RE JUST LIKE ONE OF THE REGULAR GUYS I MEET AT THE GAS STATION OR STREET NEIGHBOURS, IF YOU'RE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND.

ONE GIRL AT A TIME. .IS THE BEST WAY TO STAY FAITHFUL, HEALTHY, AND LIVE LONGER.
I'VE NOTICED!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
swaggzo:
I'M TOO PRETTY TO FORCE MYSELF ON ANYONE.

I'M TOO GOOD TO GO START TO WOO SOMEONE WHO'S GON PRETEND SHE DON'T GIVE AF ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXISTENCE.

I'M SO FULL OF SHIIT. .I'VE FOLLOWED YOU FOR CLOSED TO 6 MONTHS NOW BEGGING YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND, PLEASE SAY YES..

AND OTHER CRAPSHIT

I'VE MET AND DATED SOME OF THE BEST GIRLS IN THE WORLD AND I NEVER SAID SHIIT.. NOR HAD TO CRAWL ON MY KNEES BEGGING AND STALKING AND FOLLOWING THEIR A$$ES LIKE THERES GOLD IN THEIR.

Please call me Tony Montana, my dear friends!
cool

Na so!!! Two counts for me too brother! I never chased after them nor said anything. things fell into place naturally.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=swaggzo post=32500962]I'M TOO PRETTY TO FORCE MYSELF ON ANYONE.

AND OTHER CRAPSHIT

Na so!!! Two counts for me too brother! I never chased after them nor said anything. things fell into place naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Who seen my lighter? Chai! Dis ondo Sk strong. O. P, no dey fall hand. If babe reject I, call am come back, give am beta slap, then walk away

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by dlux: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Who seen my lighter? Chai! Dis ondo Sk strong. O. P, no dey fall hand. If babe reject I, call am come back, give am beta slap, then walk away

Lolz this your orientation na wa oh! Love don turn force or beef.
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 09, 2015
No 2 not true...
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ikpa, idioko o. Eyen amala mme ewedu ayem adi dong idem mme ami. He wouldn't know what hit him. I'll be all up in his face like teargas.

kpong anye, ndito yoruba enese song awo anyin.
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by sinizia: 7:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Your points are wrong, totally erroneous.
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by ilovecritics(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2015
I don't sweat over no woman! NO WOMAN!
If i ask you out and you decline; your loss!

EOD undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2015
Good thing i don't woo a Lady.........i'm not a robot but thats how to play the game

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Calebosko(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

da ikpa udo ame nwod,ayawod ndito yoruba k nairaland
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by justmag(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Op is absolutely right. If you ever hang around, there are usually more negatives than positives. I had one bad experience where some stupidd girl felt safe hanging out with me more after she made it clear that she just wanted to be friend. Strange part is I never flirted with her, she DID. She was just worried that I could be a player. ....One day she said she wanted to come over and chill, when she came over, I overheard her talking to some girl on the phone about how she rejected me and i still agree to see her. (She thought I was out the house but I was close by)......I just told her she had to leave after that. Her begging after that day was nonstop till she gave up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Exactly Do You Gain After Watching Po,rn?? / 100 Ways To Tell If A Guy Likes You / Dating With Popular Actress! She Asks If I Want To Know The Size Of Her Breasts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.