Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters (33193 Views)

Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters / Delta State Governor "OKOWA" Slumps Over An Unknown Illness- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by discusant: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2016
iSlayer2:
God should keep our self-denying sixth Igbo governor for us.

Ha ha ha,
Okowa denies being Igbo. But his name is Ifeanyi.

This man made too much unneeded noise against Biafra agitators, one wondered if he is the only governor in the South. Okowa noise just because he wanted to please the Buhari-led northern political class to preserve his gubernatorial chair.

May he survive please.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by ladykolly(f): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
Agbor people and their wicked witches and wizards. Okowa should sign an executive order for the security agencies to purge the village of Igbodo. That is the witchcraft HQ's in Nigeria
b watchful of wat u say,did d reporter say agbor people was d causes? stress or thinkin can make n one fall ill...so u neva can tell.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by cmecproblem(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Rumor has it that he is SS, he has been managing it well for years as he's a doctor and has money for international healthcare trips. But the stress of being a Governor might be too much for him to handle. Power is not to die for.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Eston: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Wishing him quick recovery. Agbor people don't mind what they saying, your son Okowa will be back on his feet again. There is no land or community in Africa that is totally free from witches and wizard. If there is anyone let us know.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Franchise21(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2016
If this news is anything to go by, why disturb urself with d problems of a State when u ain't physically sound! He is even a medical doctor, he should know better. Same thing killed Yar'Adua... U re a former Senator, so u re already wealthy. Why disturb urself being a Governor? Answer is greed. Best thing was just go take a break from politics n give himself d much desired rest
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by nnokwa042(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2016
NkayTiana:
Umunede nkor,what of akumazi
all join they learnt from benin people buy why una dey litter una hostel with nylon bags naija people and dirtyness shaa see fine hostel una dey dirty anyhow angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Yakspaul2(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2016
Any way get well quickly and Carry your cross.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by FreshBoss007: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/10/delta-governor-okowa-slumps-over-alleged-illness
okowa, you no well but still you wan be governor....
how devil dey smile when e know say you go soon die

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2016
abuayman:
From Okorochas spiritual Slap to Okowas mysterious Slump. Next it may be Oshiomoles Strick grin angry grin grin
back to sender, we all know oshiomohle is pdp destroyer and their nightmare, so every evil attack from delta bayelsa and rivers of blood we send it back by fire by force.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by dragonking3: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2016
iSlayer2:
God should keep our self-denying sixth Igbo governor for us.
He is not Igbo. Oya go and kill yaself
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2016
fr3do:

anu ofia
What for?
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2016
dragonking3:
He is not Igbo. Oya go and kill yaself
We know you here. Stay in your lane please.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2016
discusant:

Ha ha ha,
Okowa denies being Igbo. But his name is Ifeanyi.

This man made too much unneeded noise against Biafra agitators, one wondered if he is the only governor in the South. Okowa noise just because he wanted to please the Buhari-led northern political class to preserve his gubernatorial chair.

May he survive please.

Yes,may he survive. We'll keep managing him like that.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by bsideboii(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
He should pay attention to his health, probably resign but for where! .His aides prefer to use his very last drop of blood to make sure he stays on sit.I wish him quick recovery.

.Reminds me of one former Governor of Taraba.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by dragonking3: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
iSlayer2:

We know you here. Stay in your lane please.
You dey fear. cool
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by anibueli147(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
Agbor people and their wicked witches and wizards. Okowa should sign an executive order for the security agencies to purge the village of Igbodo. That is the witchcraft HQ's in Nigeria

must u comment so na igbodo ppl dey kill am na i believe u are the witch attacking that man i be igbodo boy no where when wtch no dey so just shut up
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by kasson(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
I Wish You Quick Recovery Your Exellency.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by NkayTiana(f): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Which hostel biko?? Cos u are talking out of point npw
nnokwa042:
all join they learnt from benin people buy why una dey litter una hostel with nylon bags naija people and dirtyness shaa see fine hostel una dey dirty anyhow angry angry angry angry
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by armadeo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
bsideboii:
He should pay attention to his health, probably resign but for where! .His aides prefer to use his very last drop of blood to make sure he stays on sit.I wish him quick recovery.

.Reminds me of one former Governor of Taraba.

That taraba story shocked me to my marrow. I watched with complete disbelief as the shenanigans was played out by those in power on the State.

To think this could happen in the 21st century is a big reason we are where we are.

Nigeria is lost l. Not being a pessimist but it is.

Just try and make your bubble and stay in it else the out of the country for your sanity sake.

A completely mentally unfit guy foisted I the people of the state and yet even deputy gov couldn't talk.

We are gone.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by nnokwa042(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
NkayTiana:
Which hostel biko?? Cos u are talking out of point npw
ok where ur standing i think the place look like school hostel,ndo no vex
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by NkayTiana(f): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
So e don quick u go look my profile picture...so fast,wetin u dey find biko
nnokwa042:
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by NkayTiana(f): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
So e don quick u go look my profile picture...so fast,wetin u dey find biko grin
nnokwa042:
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by idu1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
leave village people out of this.

He ve been living with them from secondary school into becoming the governor of the state.

Why dey no kill am since?
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by nnokwa042(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
NkayTiana:
So e don quick u go look my profile picture...so fast,wetin u dey find biko grin
before nko grin grin u be pinchommy nice pick u got
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by NkayTiana(f): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
nnokwa042:
before nko grin grin u be pinchommy nice pick u got
thanks cool cool
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by fr3do(m): 4:39am On Oct 12, 2016
iSlayer2:

What for?

you are insulting my governor and Anioma people at large.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2016
fr3do:

you are insulting my governor and Anioma people at large.
By tagging him as self-denying or calling him the sixth Igbo governor? Which?
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by fr3do(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
iSlayer2:

By tagging him as self-denying or calling him the sixth Igbo governor? Which?

I know where you are driving at, you think I am of the opinion that Anioma people are not Igbo, so you can call me a self denier like you did the governor.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
fr3do:

I know where you are driving at, you think I am of the opinion that Anioma people are not Igbo, so you can call me a self denier like you did the governor.

Oh but he is.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by fr3do(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
iSlayer2:

Oh but he is.

when did he say he is not igbo?
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
fr3do:

when did he say he is not igbo?

When he announced that he,his people and whole delta state was and will never be part of Biafra. That's how his people talk and we know them and he's no different.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Goldmaxx(f): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I pray for sound health and sound mind for okowa.get well soon d governor.if u av ailment u are nurshing don't hide it oooo.
pls sir i am a geology student can u help with some money to feed at school....thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa Iliyasu-Kwankwaso Admits Ganduje Received Bribe / John Bolton: Trump Planned Stopping $1.5 Billion Aid To Nigeria – Ex-NSA / Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.