Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters (33192 Views)

Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters / Delta State Governor "OKOWA" Slumps Over An Unknown Illness- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by soberdrunk(m): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Delta people "Mi gwo ooooo"!! Make una tamper 'spiritual' justice with mercy ooooo! Na una pikin ooooo angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by martineverest(m): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2016
not surprised!!

The man is so slugish and his voice is so faint that my younger sister's voice is even more mannish than his.

If it was buhari that slumped,nigeria's internet would have been broken by wailers
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by martineverest(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2016
buhari is 75 and with much burden to carry.he has never fainted
this okowa is just in his 50s with little load to carry;he is fainting upandan

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Saint52(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
Agbor people and their wicked witches and wizards. Okowa should sign an executive order for the security agencies to purge the village of Igbodo. That is the witchcraft HQ's in Nigeria
Are you from there? I heard all the youths have traveled out... Their witch strong..I was told i`m from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by BossDanniee(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2016
Quick recovery my governor
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
Agbor people and their wicked witches and wizards. Okowa should sign an executive order for the security agencies to purge the village of Igbodo. That is the witchcraft HQ's in Nigeria
make security outfit go purge witches and wizards HQ as u talk....are u ok?

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by hope4life: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2016
Love Machine:
He is as sick as the president and the country.

I wont be surprised if another source,(State Govt) will come up latter to refute the news as usual.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by chijioke17(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2016
dem son knack am delta Juju o
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by columbus007(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Sooner or later some1 somewhere will come out to tell us it was all lies SaharaReporters undecided
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Maski87: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2016
I have a serious jazz man in enugu ezike that I use,no one can come near.if he wants I can help , it's a matter of cash.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2016
The man has never looked healthy,always looking pale. Wish him divine healing

1 Like

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by lobinche101(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2016
I beg oooo.... Make nothing do okowa ooo. He still dey owe me money.. May d gods protect you till you pay me and after..... #quickrecovery
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/10/delta-governor-okowa-slumps-over-alleged-illness
From day one, I knew the guy wasn't fit enough. However, there's nothing God cannot do, if only our politicians can stop shortchanging the poor masses. In 2014, we were invited to bid for a project to be executed under the so-called constituency project when Okowa was senator. Many companies participated, including ours. At the end of the day, the project didn't fly and we learnt funds for that project was made available by the jonathan-led government. It was supposed to be a project on a health facility. Only God knows how many lives should have been saved, had the project been executed. Obviously, they ate the money. They made us pay 20k each as tender fee. His predecessor, Dr. Uduaghan is also not feeling ok. He's not been participating in public functions for a long time. His health began to deteriorate since the time he removed the lump on his forehead which he used to cover with a beret. He's been suffering from facial paralysis since the operation was carried out on his forehead. Hardly would you see a healthy political office holder in this country. What goes around, comes around! If you steal what belongs to others, you'd definitely pay for it, one way or the other. God could deprive you the right to enjoy gifts of nature(eg, good health) which are available to man, for free. May God forgive okowa and grant him speedy recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Cubeet: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2016
Well, its a lie tho. But this governor sha,
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Goke7: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2016
When it was reported that Okorocha was sick, many folks here praying for Okowa to get well started wishing Okorocha dead and raining all sorts of curses. We are just an emotional bunch in Nigeria, we have lost our humanity and we wonder why all that is happening is befalling our nation.

Let's get back our humanity and wish our fellow human beings well irrespective of our different political opinions and views.

I wish Okowa speedy recovery, nobody in this world is without sin.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by INTROVERT(f): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2016
mamabomboy:

Get well soon governor.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by hotseat: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2016
No wonder Delta State is working!

1 Like

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by peterdrury: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
See the way you contradict yourself. For your information, Agbor as a town is different from Igbodo. Though I don't like his administration, i wish him a speedy recovery.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by hotseat: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2016
No wonder Delta State is not working!
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Altaiwan: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2016
lie lie people, even if him summersault, dem go stil deny am...9ja,wayo people.na nemesis dey catch up with dem...NONSENSESSSSSS shocked
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Baroba(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Believe Sahara Misreporter at your own peril, mysterious disease indeed..
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Saint52(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2016
hotseat:
No wonder Delta State is not working!
Working what, na only wedding and burial Okowa sabi attend.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2016
mamabomboy:

Hmmmmmm

Must you talk?

Am sooooo sure you are one of them.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by oruma19: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2016
acunon:
I suspect handly work from his enemies

But e be like say him juju big pass theres
He wants to cancel all C of O In delta state and raise money that he will steal. God is visiting the wicked politicians one after the other. All of those dishing out anti people policy will have to face the one who is stronger than them. To hell with Okowa and his government.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
who told u Agbor people are full of witches? angry...don't mess up my town grin
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by leeqx5: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2016
really!!...what happened na
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by CuteTj(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2016
Oildichotomy:
I wish him quick recovery! Let him face the business of governance and not chicken out.

I'm expecting more from him
Which Nigerian ever chickens out when they are in government and they have the chance to enjoy our money? Nobody!!

If he chickens out, it will indeed show that he's sick which happens to everyone irrespective of status.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by discusant: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2016
Ancestors are angry.
When a man denies his ancestry because of transient political office he holds under one Nigeria commandeered by Hausa/Fulani.

The fear of Hausa/Fulani removing him from office made this governor deny his links with east of Nigeria.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by NkayTiana(f): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2016
Umunede nkor,what of akumazi
mamabomboy:
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by entrepreneurmic: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2016
sanandreas:
Teachers dey swear for am everyday. He is not paying them for some months now.
DELTA STATE IS BETTER, BAYELSA STATE IS WORSE SINCE THEY FINDING IT HARD TO PAY CIVIL SERVANTS MAINLY TEACHERS HALF SALARIES. SOME RULERS ARE VERY GREEDY & WICKED.
Re: Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters by loadedvibes: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2016
please o if this is true .. i wish him speedy recovery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko / Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.