Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Have He Seen Someone Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have He Seen Someone Else? (757 Views)

What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? / What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have He Seen Someone Else? by queenice7(f): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2016
started dating this guy earlier this year, and I was so in love with him. he was also perfect. along the line, he failed his exam (mbbs) to be repeated. I never left him, kept praying and advising him. he got over it eventually, but his attitude towards me changed. calls once in a blue moon especially wen he wants sex and doesn't pick my call or send messages as usual. he was actually my first. av tried to confront him buh he insist am de only one he is seeing. later I broke up de relationship and told him we should just be frnds he accepted and threatened dah he was going back to his ex. weeks later he called and said we should come back 2geda and I accepted. buh he hasn't changed since then
Re: Have He Seen Someone Else? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Girl, this type of men shud be disposed immediately... Those having expiry date... cheesy

He only want sex with u and nothing else.. undecided
Re: Have He Seen Someone Else? by Mekulz(m): 5:55am On Oct 11, 2016
R.F.Y.L =RUN FOR YOUR LIFE wink
Re: Have He Seen Someone Else? by Laveda(f): 6:04am On Oct 11, 2016
Watchu doing with such man? The ones who's treating you like trash at that.

I'm sure you're grown and you have sense, use it.
Re: Have He Seen Someone Else? by kingphilip(m): 6:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Laveda:
Watchu doing with such man? The ones who's treating you like trash at that.

I'm sure you're grown and you have sense, use it.
Kai this is harsh but true though
Re: Have He Seen Someone Else? by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Girl, this type of men shud be disposed immediately... Those having expiry date... cheesy

He only want sex with u and nothing else.. undecided
seconded
Re: Have He Seen Someone Else? by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2016
All he wants from you is S E X...walk out from that relationship as fast as you can
Re: Have He Seen Someone Else? by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 11, 2016
sweery you saying you had sex with a man and he dump you.? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have He Seen Someone Else? by KevMitnick: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Couldn't resist this. Girl, the reason why you love this guy is because he treats you like trash. And he knows that the day he starts loving you like you deserve, you'll find him boring and look for a way out. So he strings you along like that.
You need to work on your self esteem, and know that a man who treats you well does so because you deserve it.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Marriage Is Designed For Men's Happiness Only. What Do You Think? / 11 Things Only Girls Who Have Been Disappointed By Guys Understand / The Truth About Distant Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.