Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! (2725 Views)

Sinners Will Cry 'had I Known' / Human Beings Are Born Sinners / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Scholar8200(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
CHRISTIANS are the worst sinners! How many of them have you met?
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by akintom(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Scholar8200:
CHRISTIANS are the worst sinners! How many of them have you met?

Just as many you have met
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
sukkot:
dayumm brah. you doing it big outcheaaa with the grammar grin
tot u left Nairaland
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin
sukkot:
simple answer my chief

"Not everyone who calls out to me, 'Lord! Lord!' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. wink

[b]christianity is not for mouth. its in your action. anybody can say anything with their mouth. its easy to say i am a christian and its easy to pick up a bible and read it. that does not make you a christian. actually living christlike is what makes you a christian. if your spirit guides your body to do christlike things and to resist evil things then you are a christian. if you are willfully sinning ? you are not a christian. you are an impostor. now there are some sins that are hard to overcome but they are not in the ten commandments so with those kind of minor sins, so long as your spirit is righteous minor sins like say you see a fine yansh and you admire it lol, these are sins that affect only you and as such they are part of the cross you have to carry. however there are sins which if you commit that just shows you are of the devil. any sin affecting a third party. if you steal ? cheat someone out of their money, sleep with a married mans wife, ? these are major sins that disrupt other peoples lives and if you are committing that kind of sin you are definitely of the devil and are not a christian[/b]
How hard do you want me to hug you? cheesy
sukkot:
simple answer my chief

"Not everyone who calls out to me, 'Lord! Lord!' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. wink

[b]christianity is not for mouth. its in your action. anybody can say anything with their mouth. its easy to say i am a christian and its easy to pick up a bible and read it. that does not make you a christian. actually living christlike is what makes you a christian. if your spirit guides your body to do christlike things and to resist evil things then you are a christian. if you are willfully sinning ? you are not a christian. you are an impostor. now there are some sins that are hard to overcome but they are not in the ten commandments so with those kind of minor sins, so long as your spirit is righteous minor sins like say you see a fine yansh and you admire it lol, these are sins that affect only you and as such they are part of the cross you have to carry. however there are sins which if you commit that just shows you are of the devil. any sin affecting a third party. if you steal ? cheat someone out of their money, sleep with a married mans wife, ? these are major sins that disrupt other peoples lives and if you are committing that kind of sin you are definitely of the devil and are not a christian[/b]
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by akintom(m): 5:51am On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:
grin

The summary of religious/God/gods beliefs is an idea that's completely subjective, and any idea that can't be objectively related with, is absolutely of no good use for humanity.

The earlier humanity realizes this, the soonest they will find freedom from all kinds of mental bondage.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:
grin
take it easy on me bros undecided
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

tot u left Nairaland
hell nahhh. nairaland is my virtual home. lolzzz. am always on frontpage where the crowd is wink
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Rilwayne001: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:

He is a woman angry
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

He is a woman angry
oh word ? well say hello to my lil frennn grin

SCARFACE

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
hell nahhh. nairaland is my virtual home. lolzzz. am always on frontpage where the crowd is wink
ok then.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

ok then.
whats good with you analice ?
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
Am a babe. why will i want to hug a bro? Ewww.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
akintom:

The summary of religious/God/gods beliefs is an idea that's completely subjective, and any idea that can't be objectively related with, is absolutely of no good use for humanity.

The earlier humanity realizes this, the soonest they will find freedom from all kinds of mental bondage.
Guy, i no respond to you oo. Your rant dey bush, wen u enter road, i fit get something answer you, but for now, keep groping in the dark forest.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
whats good with you analice ?
God is good, Sir Sukkot.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

God is good, Sir Sukkot.
all the time sweerie, he is good all the time. wink
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
oh word ? well say hello to my lil frennn grin

SCARFACE
Hello SCARFACE.

Who is Scarface?
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
all the time sweerie, he is good all the time. wink
I know right?
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

Hello SCARFACE.

Who is Scarface?
who is scarface shocked only the baddest gangsta this side of the milky way. lolzzz ermm a character in a movie. very popular old movie. its a gangsta movie grin
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

I know right?
indeed mademoiselle indeed, and what you up to today ?
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
indeed mademoiselle indeed, and what you up to today ?
Here and there, putting things together. U?
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
who is scarface shocked only the baddest gangsta this side of the milky way. lolzzz ermm a character in a movie. very popular old movie. its a gangsta movie grin
Al Pacino. I know (Tony Montana) i thought there was a Scarface here on NL
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

Al Pacino. I know (Tony Montana) i thought there was a Scarface here on NL
oh not at all. i was just referencing the old movie. although if i recall correctly i think there is a username called scarface.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

Here and there, putting things together. U?
just living this life. waiting for a better day as that nigga tupac will say cheesy
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

Am a babe. why will i want to hug a bro? Ewww.
oh you dont hug bros ? whats wrong with hugging bros ? lolz ? you lesbian ? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Rilwayne001: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
oh you dont hug bros ? whats wrong with hugging bros ? lolz ? you lesbian ? shocked

Good question grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
DOUBLE ewwwwwwwww. Lesbian? ewwww. I think am homophobic. (no apologies).

I meant if i were a bros, why would i want to hug another bros. i was going to hug you because you are a guy, and me, a babe.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
oh not at all. i was just referencing the old movie. although if i recall correctly i think there is a username called scarface.
Yea, there was, and i suspected it was your alias.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

DOUBLE ewwwwwwwww. Lesbian? ewwww. I think am homophobic. (no apologies).

I meant if i were a bros, why would i want to hug another bros. i was going to hug you because you are a guy, and me, a babe.
oh ok gotcha lol. yeah i do enjoy hugs. warm hugs lolzzz
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
just living this life. waiting for a better day as that nigga tupac will say cheesy
Today is that better day. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow has no guarantees. Today is what we have, and am having it all.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

Yea, there was, and i suspected it was your alias.
nah that wasnt me. lol my names are usually cosmic oriented. name of stars or constellations or holy days etc etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by analice107: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
oh ok gotcha lol. yeah i do enjoy hugs. warm hugs lolzzz
Don't sweat it, the hug will sure wont be warm, cos it wont linger. lol
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

Today is that better day. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow has no guarantees. Today is what we have, and am having it all.
dont work like dat. we never die. yeah you may shed the body but you never really die. so there are guarantees. you can work for a better tomorrow today wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Tithing - Pastor Murphy Akpovi / Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms / All sort of carnivals are satanic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.