Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos (23725 Views)

Bribe Seeking Police Officer Shoots Two Drivers In Kogi State (Photos) / Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete / Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by omonla555: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2016
Tunami:
gbe enu e soun.

Omo Ajokuta ma momi, Oloshi oko Olosho
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Tunami(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
omonla555:

Omo Ajokuta ma momi, Oloshi oko Olosho
omo oodua lemi ooo. Anyway iwo lomo.
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Yakspaul2(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
curse is in the house of a thift.
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by OlowoB(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
fpeter:

Longest time cheesy

He has always been around. He is the same person as Madcow.

They have something in common, they both hate uniben and it's graduates.

Cc:okijajuju1

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by chiedu7: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Why did they break his skull? undecided

Were they checking to see if he has sense? undecided

Back when I was still a Tribalist, I would have pointed out that the Perps and Victims are all Ndi Afonja.. But ever since I accepted President Buhari into my Life as my President and Personal Person, old things have passed away.

[img]http://media./media/QgixZj4y3TwnS/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Worksunlimited: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/gang-breaks-mans-skull-hammer-shoots-two/

No wonder... I passed by that syd and linked up to Oweh street, before linking up to igbobi sabe around 7/8pm yesterday..

And believe u me.. That place just be like say a team of ghosts passed by there recurrently... Even up to bar 38 and Isaac john

Knowing that area well.. I package well cos a man doesn't run out of his house naked just for fun..
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by lekkie073(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
lawani boys started the violence first.
they came from jibowu fadeyi to empire and said they want to start controlling the yaba part of railway. before sunday toyeeb (the lawani gang leader ) and his boys came to yaba telling sellers that they would be the one to be collecting duea henceforth. on sunday they came unexpectedly in order to unleash mayhem in the railway leading to yaba but, trust the men there, they pursued them back.
it was in the process of pursuing them dat the femi popularly called igbin(snail) was held and yes his head was amashed with hammer.

and yes they also took away a cow two goats and a dog from lawani side.

this info is just to open ur eyes to what actually transpired. and pls dont ask me if i know or how i know.

am just privy to the happenings because its my hood

2 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by mangojuice(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Alocia:
Something similar happened in Asaba last week.
May God help us.
bros sometimes I weep for youths in Asaba. The cult orientation never die especially for cable point and akwaebulu. Useless boys

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Tunagee(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Barigaboy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Curltist will always improve everyday. They r always caught in my area n showed on TV only for u to find them on the street after a month. Some just return In my area planning to work on how d rest wud be released so tell me. Will all dis bad act ever stop?

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by phemsie(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
But wait o, the cow that was taken away, what's that for?

Are they planning a celebration after the killing.

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by ArabMopol(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Afonjas and problem is like 5/6

abeg who get that Jacob Zuma's picture ??!
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by lekkie073(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2016
phemsie:
But wait o, the cow that was taken away, what's that for?

Are they planning a celebration after the killing.
spoils of war

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra / Staff Appointed By Obiano To Arrest Illegal Tax Collectors Shoots Man Dead / Army Arrests Pastor, 2 Others Over Fake Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.