Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) (14655 Views)

Retreat Of PDP National Leaders And State Party Chairmen (Photos) / Olutoyin Olakunrin's 80th Birthday Party. Ibikunle Amosun Attends (Photos) / List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) by anonimi: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
dridowu:
Ondo LG Election: PDP Clears All 18 Council Chairmanship Seats, , Loses Only 1 Councillorship Seat.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/24/ondo-lg-election-pdp-clears-all-18-council-chairmanship-seats-loses-only-1-councillorship-seat/

Drama In Ekiti As PDP Sweeps LG Polls, APC Boycotts

https://www.naij.com/673089-drama-ekiti-pdp-sweeps-lg-polls-apc-boycotts.html

Ondo and Ekiti states conduct their LG before Ogun and PDP claim all the chairmanship seats likewise 99.9% of councillorship seats , what can you say about that?

Nothing to say about that beyond the highlighted.
Let me also add that all this rigging etc is possible because WE do not bother about our local politics. Meanwhile these LGA officials are the enablers of the elections that produce the president etc. Not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

1 Like

Re: Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) by dridowu: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
anonimi:

Nothing to say about that beyond the highlighted.
Let me also add that all this rigging etc is possible because WE do not bother about our local politics. Meanwhile these LGA officials are the enablers of the elections that produce the president etc. Not so

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]
Even though APC boycotts the election those that mean those parties that contest the election don't have a good candidates ? And i remember vividly in 2007 Oyo State ex Gov Rasheed Ladoja (2003-2007) organise local government election some days before May 29 AC cleared all the seats, few months after ex gov Adebayo Akala (2007-2011) sacks them and reorganize another local government elections PDP cleared all, my little sermon is that the 99.9% of the time Governor party determines the political party that will win LG election in Nigeria
Drama In Ekiti As PDP Sweeps LG Polls, APC Boycotts

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) won all the 16 chairmanship and 177 councillorship positions contested in the local government elections held in Ekiti state on Saturday, December 19.

Five political parties contested in the election, with the PDP making a clean sweep at the poll.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports that Justice Kayode Bamisile, the chairman of Ekiti state Independent Electoral Commission (EKSIEC), said all the winners are expected to be inaugurated today, December 21, by Governor Ayo Fayose after they might have received their Cer­tificates of Return from SIEC.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) by ATERI(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
There is something called Ogun Standard! Of course, Ogun Standard used to be the Nigerian Standard in the field of politics with Obafemi Awolowo
as its mastermind. I know the standards have dropped, but the newly elected leaders of the local governments in that state have shown, through
what they wore that the future belongs to them. When was the last time I saw an assemblage of politicians that had not been stripped naked by the white man with suits and blazers put on them? Looking forward to the day the Calabash would replace the Mace as the symbol of
parliamentary authority in Yorubaland. Kudos to the political children of Obafemi Awolowo and Bisi Onabanjo!
Re: Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) by avuekwe(f): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Biddypearl:
do road una no gree do.. derris God

My sister, na d road own dey pain me pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo APC Group Blasts Okorocha, Condemns Endorsements Of Uche Nwosu / Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi / Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.