Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) (69763 Views)

Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by hope4life: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
I am not ashamed of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am not either but not in this form
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by mentorseries(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Religion is the opium of the people
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Amberon:
Radical for Jesus8) cool cool
At least they arent wearing suicide vests and bombing people.
They would soon start that,is a matter of time,,they are thesame shitte family
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by princepee001: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
You people should stop criticizing, it's better they are doing it for God than for devil
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by belcom10(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lol, wonderful, i love it. Serve God with what you have
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by belcom10(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
If you have limit in serving God or do anything for christ sake then you must be ashamed of him
hope4life:

I am not either but not in this form
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
princepee001:
You people should stop criticizing, it's better they are doing it for God than for devil
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
MrPresident1:
I see Kingebukasblog cheesy, na him carry bicycle for head

Chosen Mopol cheesy

Revival bro wink
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
It's poverty!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by tree0flife(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Now lets see the Bible's perspective on this:
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. KJV
Personally I don't find this pure and lovely
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by mecussey(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
proeast:
All join, its part of the miracles, signs and wonders

Lets do barter, send me your private line to geoffery2@gmail.com the barter will make sense trust me
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by nizetee: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
hahn:
Johnnydon22, these people are making it harder for you to argue in their favor that they are not insane undecided

Maybe they have CHOSEN to go crazy on weed grin even their lord won't like to see this madness though the G.O's ego love it like lolipop grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by doctorbabs(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
madness of highest order
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Goddys(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ganjafama:
Goddys come and see your people o!
If political campaigners could chant and go radical for the party or aspirant they support, how much more if we publicize the name of Jesus Christ in a more radical way that the attention of every person is attracted to know that Jesus is Lord and that the Holy Spirit has filled us with power just like in the days of the old.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by proeast(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
mecussey:

Lets do barter, send me your private line to geoffery2@gmail.com the barter will make sense trust me
My line is there on my signature.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
End tyme congregation.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
4kings:
The Lord works in mysterious ways. cool
true

but not this way
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
They were giving gbosas to Almighty.......
So sweet....
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Goddys:
If political campaigners could chant and go radical for the party or aspirant they support, how much more if we publicize the name of Jesus Christ in a more radical way that the attention of every person is attracted to know that Jesus is Lord and that the Holy Spirit has filled us with power just like in the days of the old.

Christians are not supposed to do what the world is doing.we should set an example for people to follow. With their stunts how many souls have they won?
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by 4kings: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
peculiar32:

true

but not this way
Don't Question the ways of the Lord thy God.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Seems they are taking too much of oshogbo weed in the church grin
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by mecussey(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
proeast:
My line is there on my signature.
I just added them on whatsapp but no sign at all,you dont do whatsapp?
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
na wa oo dis people don turn to mad people finish oooo kai
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
What is this one saying
ilynem:

Why is it foolish to stunt this way for God but ok to do all sought of silly things in the club?
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by seenter84: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
intoxicated in d name of d lord
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Goddys(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
ugwuishi:
This is how they forced my cousin, a 400L UNN student to fast for 21 days - dry, last month. The guy died on the 21st day.

Chosen church is becoming disgusting!
lies...Chosen doesn't fast that way. We fast 6am-6pm for 3 days-7 days in preparation for any oncoming crusade, and on every month of October, we fast 6am-6pm(for members who are healthy) or 6am-12am(for members who have health issues or ulcer) throughout the month. These are the only official fast observe in Chosen
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Goddys(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
peculiar32:

Christians are not supposed to do what the world is doing.we should set an example for people to follow. With their stunts how many souls have they won?
No man can win a soul by his power. It is the Holy Spirit that justifieth. Always do the best you could in every instance and leave the rest for Holy Spirit. My brethren are doing their best to glorify the name of God. Have you forgotten David danced to the extent that his wife was so ashamed of him and termed him 'insane'. However, God approved his service. Don't judge so that you won't be judged on the last day.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chosen church members and acrobatics are like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Altaiwan: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Infact d Weed dey tasted is frm far away KUVUKI LAND...som1 shud tell dem our God ain't dirty.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Dom2020: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
religion d opium of the masses
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by EzzyStanley(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Amberon:
Radical for Jesus8) cool cool

At least they arent wearing suicide vests and bombing people.
believe me, this is how extremism starts.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by EzzyStanley(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
princepee001:
believe me, those bombing terrorist also believe that they are doing it for God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.