Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? (2275 Views)

Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate / This Bride And Her Groom Will Not "Kuku" Kill Person (pics) / Hilarious This Bride Looks So Pissed Feeding Her Newly Wedded Husband (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2016
This picture is already viral on the social media network of a guy pride price to a Tiv family. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by kwakwakwa(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Umhhhhhhhhh !

BRB !
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Where's Layla129.
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2016
E be like say na calabar wedding
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Topestbilly(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Four pigs?? O'boy!

Na Igala people them go be undecided
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Folalade(f): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Blood of God!!!
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by princealexndre(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Jesus...i can't drop this one for only 1 daughter.... All the girls they be given birth to.. plus the ones still coming.
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
For just one babe ehhh.. No wahala
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
grinThe broke ones will complain.. The rich ones will drop the cash and move on..

1 Like

Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by sexymoma(f): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
this one mean say the babe dirty na
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by susiivy: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
There is nothing wrong with it
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by parliament1: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
That cannot happen now, that was then!!!

APC vowed and denied us good things in life
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
susiivy:
There is nothing wrong with it
Don't mind them
This is even attainable....
IF this is ALL I can supply to get married to my heartthrob, then I will supply 5 sets of such to marry her entire FAMILY....

1 Like

Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinThe broke ones will complain.. The rich ones will drop the cash and move on..
I LOVE U and ur statement.
What's there....?
Any minimally hardworking NIGERIAN can supply such.

IF found Difficult, it can supplied over months

1 Like

Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by faruz: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Idydarling(f): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Obiora the subtle right?
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Go check out http://homecash.online/?ref=26469

Thank me later wink
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by ademasta(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
shocked Blood of emmanuella ooo
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Astuteleader(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Smallville10:
E be like say na calabar wedding
you don attend any calabar wedding before??.. Or you just feel like talking undecided undecided
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Astuteleader:
you don attend any calabar wedding before??.. Or you just feel like talking undecided undecided
u be like calabar man? undecided
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Wizvicky(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
After some mofos will be saying shit abt the igbos. Lemme come and be going Jare.
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Idydarling:

Obiora the subtle right?
Yep. That's me.
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by smashad(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Topestbilly:
Four pigs?? O'boy!

Na Igala people them go be undecided
because dem wrt igala for d man head abi...
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by mytime24(f): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
over to u guys
Re: What is wrong with this Bride Price (picture)? by lilkhaleefa1(m): 1:02am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
correct bro

(1) (Reply)

See This Crazy S*x Video Of A Young Couple That Surface Online(pics+video) / Mechanic Love! Check Out This Loved Up Photo Of A Mechanic & His Girl. / Longest Dick Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.