Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes (4619 Views)

How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by franklyn00(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2016
what is wrong in dating them... why do people especially guys think NEGATIVE about them as if they will hook them down with candles...

white garmet church girls are beautiful damn (especially them cele babes Cool)

LADIES CAN YOU DATE AND MARRY THEM WHITE GARMENT GUYS ?
grin
GUYS CAN YOU DATE AND MARRY THEM WHITE GARMENT BABES?
#PalmGossip

1 Like

Re: Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by ohn1759: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Go and "sex her" first, then I'll tell you the dangers, if any.

1 Like

Re: Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
This man na badt guy oo. See as he just dey grope the breast anyhow for broad day. He no even fit grope remain night own. That bag of pure water for fall on top that him unbrushed head there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by youngest85(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
unfortunately no cele babe on nairaland
Re: Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by austine4real(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
na because of their lovinda I no like em oo
Re: Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by SmellingAnus(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Y not... I can date and marry Chrubim or especially Cele babes... Prettythicksme sef na Cele except she wan deny again.... lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by Gee645(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
uhmmmm! this picture was taken in Osogbo, Oke fia market.
Re: Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by Ivanlxi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin

Re: Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Y not... I can date and marry Chrubim or especially Cele babes... Prettythicksme sef na Cele except she wan deny again.... lipsrsealed
Lol,i am not cele.
Re: Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by SmellingAnus(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,i am not cele.
ok babe...
Re: Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
No i can't
Re: Dating Cherubim And Serafim And Celestial Babes by CplusJason: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Though my Winners, RCCG and CGMi girls are beautiful but those white garment girls are way too sexy and i love em sexy.

I can date/marry them.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde / What I Did To An Olosho Today.. / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.