Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe (12254 Views)

How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hit or miss?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by falconey(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin
Hadez people.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Slay?

Why is this news BTW?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
How is she a slay Queen?
Slaying in an unpainted building grin.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by StarBukola(f): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lolzz,abeg make una leave d girl alone ooooo
Rorachy:
How is she a slay Queen?

my sis ,i like that girl becos she is proud of herself. That's where she lives ,and she is not ashame to show it to the world, or u want her live a fake life undecided undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by IamLEGEND1: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
How is she a slay Queen?
Slaying fit happen for anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
C & S and proud smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
How is she a slay Queen?

Goan find your missing left breast first... grin

20 Likes

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
As seen on Facebook... Last sunday of d month. Tnk u JESUS.

#Thankful heart#
#Proudly C & S babe#

Hit or miss?
10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:

See MUMU looking for NEWS in romance section. Ode grin

Slay mama fall on you
I see! undecided

Another shallow being! Your value is only in the amount of makeup and pads. Dick heads like you are the reasons why women are objectified. In your quest to make me feel jealous, you uploaded more eyesores. Do I start with your opposite legs, over due hair or your amoebic stature?. #scoffs! Honey don't get me started!

And yes Mama dumb slayer, You can read news on Nairaland, section notwithstanding! I hate exchanging conversations with blockhead, so this would be my last reply to you. Enjoy!

#Celebrated Nitwit!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sniper12:
10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
swerve a beg
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I see! undecided

Another shallow being! Your value is only in the amount of makeup and pads. Dick heads like you are the reasons why women are objectified. In your quest to make me feel jealous, you uploaded more eyesores. Do I start with your opposite legs, over due hair or your amoebic stature?. Honey don't get me started!

And yes Mama dumb slayer, You can read news on Nairaland, section notwithstanding! I hate exchanging conversations with blockhead, so this would be my last reply to you. Enjoy!

#Celebrated Nitwit!
e pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by AyamStarch: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
You're cute on mufti, I've noticed Yoruba girls have big asses its like you guys bend while doing almost every activity. Sacred of white garment girls sha

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by CAPSLOCKED: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:

Hit or miss?

""" SLAY QUEEN """

THE PERSON WHO INVENTED THAT RUBBISH TERM DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE ALIVE.

THE ONES POPULARISING IT SHOULD BE KILLED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

SO WOMEN CANNOT TAKE PICTURES IN PEACE AGAIN, WITHOUT BEING CALLED SLAYERS AND QUEENS? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by CAPSLOCKED: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
StarBukola:
Lolzz,abeg make una leave d girl alone ooooomy sis ,i like that girl becos she is proud of herself. That's where she lives ,and she is not ashame to show it to the world, or u want her live a fake life undecided undecided

COULD BE HER HOUSE.
COULD BE THE CHURCH.

AT LEAST SHE'S ORIGINAL.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by mosesjames: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sorry miss��
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by CAPSLOCKED: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I hate exchanging conversations with blockhead, so this would be my last reply to you. Enjoy!

#Celebrated Nitwit!

NO, PLEASE...
DON'T DO THIS TO ME.
THE FIGHT JUST GOT STARTED AND YOU ABOUT TO RUN?
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by harriet412(f): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
C & S and proud smiley
Aunty, is that youundecided
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Trust Nigerians to misuse "slayqueen"
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Let me twerk on your face before you go grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by adexdon(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
even ugly people call dem self slay q diz dayz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
adexdon:
even ugly people call dem self slay q diz dayz
asin eh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I see! undecided

Another shallow being! Your value is only in the amount of makeup and pads. Dick heads like you are the reasons why women are objectified. In your quest to make me feel jealous, you uploaded more eyesores. Do I start with your opposite legs, over due hair or your amoebic stature?. #scoffs! Honey don't get me started!

#Celebrated Nitwit!
davidgrey boss abeg come see ooooooo, she dey clone u
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
itsJude:
David grey boss abeg come see ooooooo, she dey clone u
I have lost the count of times you have mentioned my sobriquet in your unintelligent posts. May I inform you though, this would be my first and the last reply to any jargon you have or intend to spill in future but the first out of many to any intelligent comment you may be fortunate to make.

The choice is yours, choose wisely! # Attention seeking wh-ore!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I have lost the count of times you have mentioned my sobriquet in your unintelligent posts. May I inform you though, this would be my first and the last reply to any jargon you have or intend to spill in future but the first out of many intelligent comments you may be fortunate to make.

The choice is yours, choose wisely! # Attention seeking wh-ore!
diddy shame on u, hiding cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
who is a slay queen?
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by chubinwa(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
u dey slay for salvation or what. ayam nt understanding.
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Earthquake1: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
A slay queen is a slay queen, white garment or not.. grin
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Sammysamuel(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
<3 her swag is good @least, fr all those casting her, remember dat haters gonna hate
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by fourcraftmen: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Alitair(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
Eehyaah.... How could say somethng like that? You want her to start feeling incomplete? Maybe she even kept it inside the house before the shot_!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.