Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi (9829 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by globe16: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Peter obi said a lot of nonsense about the way he ran a frugal government as Anambra State governor for 8 years. What he failed to tell some gullible Nigerians is how his "stinginess" to a fault which he called saving cost benefited Anambra people. Despite not constructing a single dual carriageway in Anambra state for 8 years, the narrow roads obi constructed through the state have all collapsed or nearly collapsed withing just 3 years and begging for attention. It is worthy of note that most roads constructed by Ngige over 10 years ago are still solid and in active use to date.. With peter obi, it's the more you look, the less you see.

When you ask peter obi propaganda team what tangible projects peter obi constructed as governor of Anambra State, they will tell us he built rural roads across the state without telling you the quality of the roads. This is the state of the roads done by peter obi. Enugwu-Agidi/Nawgu Roa, Nnobi/ Igbo-Ukwu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by benedictnsi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
first of all how old is the road Op ..... don't be a political critic

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by globe16: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
building roads without gutters in this day and age, talk about govt waste..

o42austino
Chigold101
investnow2013
dutchboy
echelons
obinnajr
nwabobo
nwakibie3
Unigweson25

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by globe16: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
benedictnsi:
The roads are all less than 4 years.. Fact

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by darlingtonNYIG(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mr Globe16 or whoever you are. Stop wasting your time on Peter Obi coz the man is far ahead of you in a million years. What you should be doing is trying to sell that Aguleri drunkard for a second term which is practically the most difficult job you have now.

21 Likes

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by 7lives: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Blame Tinubu, he must be the winsh behind this kain suffacation.
Anambra o ni baje o grin grin grin grin.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Agulu is small london. The rest communities have pathetic roads. Nonsense actions by Peter Obi embarassed
Ngige's footprint on roads is still very much noticed in Anambra State.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by globe16: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
[s]Mr Globe16 or whoever you are. Stop wasting your time on Peter Obi coz the man is far ahead of you in a million years. What you should be doing is trying to sell that Aguleri drunkard for a second term which is practically the most difficult job you have now.[/s]
An adult like you worshiping someone who you dont know personally and doesnt even care about you.. ANytime peter obi's ways are brought to light, jobless sycophants like you begin to run amok like headless chickens saying unintelligent and irrelevant nonsense.. Peter obi may be ahead of you and your generation but not me, I dont care about him, the only thing I know is that he was a former governor of my state.. As for second tenure for obiano, when we get to that bridge

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by globe16: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
7lives:
hope this is not aresa?
Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
#IStandWithNgige on road projects in Anambara

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Chigold101(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
globe16:
building roads without gutters in this day and age, talk about govt waste..

o42austino
investnow2013
dutchboy
echelons
obinnajr
nwabobo
nwakibie3
Unigweson25
lolzzzz
Obiano boys please make una leave Mr Peter Obi alone... He is done with being a gorvernor.

Willie should be FOREVER thankful to Obi for stepping on big toes like SOLUDO to PUT him in Awka government house.

I dont even know Mr Obiano will be so blinded by power when he is yet to cross a single river...
gringringringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Chigold101(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
benedictnsi:
dont mind this guy... Obiano just newly employed him to make rubbissh Obi‘s larger than life political image in present day Anambra state.

This OP thinks that maybe i live in lagos or abuja. Obiano has lost his initial glory. Obiano is trying to build a new image by pulling Obi down. But we Anambrarians know better.

OP go to Anambra state take picture of 20 different roads accros 5 LGAs. Mention the name of the town and LGA where the road is. Put down facts so that it can be investigated.
I dont want to post counter pictures because these ones you posted here are nonsencse.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by globe16: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chigold101:
dont mind this guy... Obiano just newly employed him to make rubbissh Obi‘s larger than life political image in present day Anambra state.

This OP thinks that maybe i live in lagos or abuja. Obiano has lost his initial glory. Obiano is trying to build a new image by pulling Obi down. But we Anambrarians know better.

OP go to Anambra state take picture of 20 different roads accros 5 LGAs. Mention the name of the town and LGA where the road is. Put down facts so that it can be investigated.
I dont want to post counter pictures because these ones you posted here are nonsencse.
you peter obi clowns are just funny.. You have not seen anything yet.. We are waiting for the counter pictures... All you peter obi clowns do is talk, talk and talk,, post pictures of obi's signature projects... for where.. This is not about obiano.. This is about exposing the fraud called peter obi.. peter obi can only deceive gullibles like you who worship him for a living

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by porshuch: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
That is why I will continue to respect ngige, go and check all the road he constructed, they are still intact. RCC did a great job then. As for peter Obi make him just dey talk like parrot dey go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by gleaf: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Errrm freeglobe,the oracle was at accoujtants meeting today and he made another powerful speech and guess what ...he has alot groups lined up waiting to tap from his knowledge! He is busy moving ahead and creating a positive legacy and you are busy digging false and negative past of man!....bro move ahead! Grow and make a name for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by porshuch: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
Mr Globe16 or whoever you are. Stop wasting your time on Peter Obi coz the man is far ahead of you in a million years. What you should be doing is trying to sell that Aguleri drunkard for a second term which is practically the most difficult job you have now.
shame on you! People like you are the ana adiro mma oburu uru ndi nze, let us tell ourselves the truth, peter obi's roads are below par. Don't be to sentimental. Onye fu eziokwu ya kwue.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Cuche: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
globe16:

The roads are all less than 4 years.. Fact
Penny wise Pounds foolish
Mr Obi and his smart ways
Who do we hold responsible for these paintings called road construction? I could remember when the outcry was much about the shoddy works by the contractors, because many believed that the project costs were sufficient to deliver some measure of quality.
Mr Obi assured a gathering of Anambra people that the contract included maintenance costs for like 10 years and that any contractor who does a bad job will come back to it at his own personal cost. Sweet talk!
Some of the contractors said they could only do the job the amount that eventually got to them could manage, they hurriedly dismissed the issue of maintenance at their own personal costs.
I think what Anambra people should do now is to plead with Obiano to take the issue of maintenance of these roads seriously if possible create an agency for it, with a fraction of the budget for works going into it.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Cuche: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
gleaf:
Errrm freeglobe,the oracle was at accoujtants meeting today and he made another powerful speech and guess what ...he has alot groups lined up waiting to tap from his knowledge! He is busy moving ahead and creating a positive legacy and you are busy digging false and negative past of man!....bro move ahead! Grow and make a name for yourself.
Shut up Mr Man, can't you have limits to your sycophancy. The topic is about the state of roads at your back yard and not about Senatorial campaigns

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by globe16: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
gleaf:
If peter obi likes let him speak in aso rock. I dont care.. People have been speaking at the conference before now but clowns like you want to turn it into an achievement.. How many Nigerians know the accountants meeting held today? This news can only excite unitelligent and brainwashed peter obi sycophants like you.
What I care about is the state of the roads in Anambra done by obi which you called false and negative without posting the truth and positive pictures of the state of the road.. I dont underestimate peter obi... I dont know if he has used your brains for something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Cuche: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
porshuch:
That is why I will continue to respect ngige, go and check all the road he constructed, they are still intact. RCC did a great job then. As for peter Obi make him just dey talk like parrot dey go.
He is campaigning for Anambra central Senatorial zone. And I will vote for him, his smartness will be appreciated there. As for executive positions it was penny wise pound foolish
Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Abagworo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Keneking:
Agulu is small london. The rest communities have pathetic roads. Nonsense actions by Peter Obi embarassed
Ngige's footprint on roads is still very much noticed in Anambra State.

I admired Peter Obi's work at Agulu and even erosion control but Obiano seems to have abandoned the Agulu lake resort which is already creating a deep gully that might threaten the new bridge in a few tears if left unattended.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by asha9: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hopeless b.astard, nobody invited you on this, you will never take eye to see anything concerning Anambra without jumping at it! And who told you that the five star hotel which Obiano has been working on and about to be commission in December is being affected by erosion? What is your business with Anambra for goodness sake, why not focus on your useless and worthless Imo state where everything has crumbled and shattered with zero government presence?

Below is the condition of roads in Imo state but it does not bother you but you have time to look at a state that is far ahead of your useless IMo state in all indices.

[s]
Abagworo:

I admired Peter Obi's work at Agulu and even erosion control but Obiano seems to have abandoned the Agulu lake resort which is already creating a deep gully that might threaten the new bridge in a few tears if left unattended.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Armaggedon: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
we hear you. when its time we will know.

But for now lets concentrate on how obi ran Anambra

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Armaggedon: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cuche:

Penny wise Pounds foolish
Mr Obi and his smart ways
Who do we hold responsible for these paintings called road construction? I could remember when the outcry was much about the shoddy works by the contractors, because many believed that the project costs were sufficient to deliver some measure of quality.
Mr Obi assured a gathering of Anambra people that the contract included maintenance costs for like 10 years and that any contractor who does a bad job will come back to it at his own personal cost. Sweet talk!
Some of the contractors said they could only do the job the amount that eventually got to them could manage, they hurriedly dismissed the issue of maintenance at their own personal costs.
I think what Anambra people should do now is to plead with Obiano to take the issue of maintenance of these roads seriously if possible create an agency for it, with a fraction of the budget for works going into it.
If i talk now it'll look as though i loathe Obi. But the truth remains that he was a total disaster. He inherited an estimated 1trillion naira in eight yrs but has no landmark project to his credit. Most of the projects Obiano is being pressed to undertake today were things that should have been done and dusted if Obi was visionary. Obiano has many things on his neck. The relocation of judiciary, house of assembly and govt house to a permanent site at Isiagu within Awka capital and 1000 housing unit for civil servants in Isiagu. Again the relocation of Awka main market which has been an issue. All these will dicongest Awka which urbanized in only a section. The question is What did peter Obi do in Awka if this dicongestion obiano is undertaking were not touched. The question is what did he do with one trillion he inherited in 8 yrs since the cost of the projects he awarded in the tail end of his administaration was included in the money he claimed to have saved?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by globe16: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
dont mind them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
globe16:

you peter obi clowns are just funny.. You have not seen anything yet.. We are waiting for the counter pictures... All you peter obi clowns do is talk, talk and talk,, post pictures of obi's signature projects... for where.. This is not about obiano.. This is about exposing the fraud called peter obi.. peter obi can only deceive gullibles like you who worship him for a living

While looking for your daily bread, there are certain magnitude of falsehood and slandering you should desist from my brother. Even a blind man can attest to the network of roads Peter Obi left for anambra State, where do I even start with? How dare you go and snap just a few bad spots and try to demonize a man who did so much for anambra with it, I challenge you to tell me your home town and I will mention the network of roads built by Peter Obi through it, beware of karma o, how can you just plainly lie against a man all in the name of political hustling?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 5:43am On Oct 13, 2016
we need ngige back seriously
Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 13, 2016
The money for the roads he diverted it to to build one of the biggest malls in Abuja Next Cash and Carry.EFCC should pay this conman a visit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 13, 2016
7lives:
hahaha
Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by kiev002(m): 6:00am On Oct 13, 2016
Mr OP let me sure i follow your logic.... you want to convince nairalanders that Peter Obi was a terrible governor based on pictures of the multiple sections of a single road in the state?
Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Pavore9: 6:12am On Oct 13, 2016
Hmm....
Re: Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi by Dosinspector(m): 6:17am On Oct 13, 2016
Globe16 the best advice for you is to go and tell your pay master obiano to quit drinking and start working because by 2018 it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a niddle than for obiano to return to government house. Let him keep drinking and doing girls, as for your rubbish pictures, you scored f9 in propaganda go and enroll in American Institute for propaganda

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cautions FG Against Releasing N7bn VAT Refund / PDP Senators, Reps Back Southern Governors On State Police, Others / Abia State Governorship Saga: Ikpeazu being manipulated against 2023 elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.