Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her (6356 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me !!!! / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2009
My girlfriend (at the time) went on holiday for two weeks and met this guy over there, and cheated on me (what happened there, i don't know about, all i know is that they had been kissing) I found out over a picture i found in her room, and she told me about it, the next day she broke up with me. That was over 9 months ago. Since then she has met this guy and had sex with him. In the past couple weeks she has stopped talking to this guy, she said she loves me and that we should come back again.I feel like getting back with her?should i pay her back?

I just wanted to know peoples opinions on it.
Thank you.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
Leave her alone and go your own way. Let god pay her baack.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2009
really
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2009
yes really. why do you want to pay her back. Not being with you is punishment enough for her. keep it moving.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by puskin: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2009
Gìve her a goodbye Bleep.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2009
puskin:

Gìve her a goodbye Bleep.

i like this except when you pfuck her, she won't want to leave you. So i say No goodbye fcuks.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by spoilt(f): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2009
Move on
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by puskin: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2009
@posa
Itz not 4her 2decide whether she stays or not.
The goodbye Bleep is 2make ìt more heart-wrenching.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 12:32am On Oct 20, 2009
talikg about good bye pfuck, i gave it to her august,september and now we are in Octomber,still yet she keeps coming, Am really confussed, I dont want to hurt my current girlfriend
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chika98: 1:18am On Oct 20, 2009
Gen gen
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 1:20am On Oct 20, 2009
dude,am happy u are showing the kind of stuff u r made of, I rather use my time for better thing do u want to know why??because am no JOBLESS, Silent they say is the best answer given to a junkey like u.

ozon wko na, motor bhe he eh
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by amebono1: 1:25am On Oct 20, 2009
chika98:

Gen gen

hey sweetie little pie kiss kiss kiss kiss kedu?

chelseabmw:

dude,am happy u are showing the kind of stuff u r made of, I rather use my time for better thing do u want to know why??because am no JOBLESS, Silent they say is the best answer given to a junkey like u.

ozon wko na, motor bhe he eh

your talent lies in being a conductor, go for it, atleast by the time you scream 'mile 2, mile 2 ' oshodi oke' you will be too exhausted to be a nuisance
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chika98: 1:27am On Oct 20, 2009
!amebo no1:

hey sweetie little pie kiss kiss kiss kiss kedu?

your talent lies in being a conductor, go for it, atleast by the time you scream 'mile 2, mile 2 ' oshodi oke' you will be too exhausted to be a nuisance

I am good darling. . how's you? grin wink
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by amebono1: 1:30am On Oct 20, 2009
chika98:

I am good darling. . how's you? grin wink

im good too, on ,my way out, b4 i came across the ozu wunrun awun thread, we go chat laterz, takia love kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chika98: 1:31am On Oct 20, 2009
!amebo no1:

im good too, on ,my way out, b4 i came across the ozu wunrun awun thread, we go chat laterz, takia love kiss kiss kiss

Ok then. Have a great one. kiss kiss
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 1:34am On Oct 20, 2009
are u on ur way out getting a job or going for site seeing? Iron Money thats what u r
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by puskin: 1:57am On Oct 20, 2009
@chelsea
If uv given her goodbye Bleep, then leave her. Unless the Bleep is good, U might want 2re-consider.
So, is it.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 2:05am On Oct 20, 2009
heheheheheheh grin grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 20, 2009
Your own decision, not ours
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2009
@ FL Gators
My question does not go directly to you, sorry dude
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by yme1(f): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2009
let go, she is not worth it
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by TheHenrys(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2009
Is there any guarantee she won't do it again/she wil definitely dump ur ass again when she sees another man,so berra dump her now or never.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by 190: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2009
broderly u didnt tell me abt dis
so u min ure still fckin ur ex~
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by kinnkw(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2009
Dude i'm going through exactly them same thing right now.
My ex came back and i told her i cant take her back.Even though i still have feelings for her,
i'm feel strong now, as near went mad when i found out what she did and when she left me.
She still calls me every night, i pick her calls when i feel like and ignore it most times.
The truth is , it will happen again if you take her back besides you said you already have another GF
why would you want to break her heart.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by redsky1: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
chelseabmw:

My girlfriend (at the time) went on holiday for two weeks and met this guy over there, and cheated on me (what happened there, i don't know about, all i know is that they had been kissing) I found out over a picture i found in her room, and she told me about it, the next day she broke up with me. That was over 9 months ago. Since then she has met this guy and had sex with him. In the past couple weeks she has stopped talking to this guy, she said she loves me and that we should come back again.I feel like getting back with her?should i pay her back?

I just wanted to know peoples opinions on it.
Thank you.

absolute NONSENSE
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
whats nonsense here?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:27am On Oct 22, 2009
Sometimes people think they can eat their cake and still have it! You permit it once. . .then you'll have to keep permitting it more!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by goodness85: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
I dont think it is wise to get her back. But if she have really repented you could consider her if the love is still there. (The devil you know is better than the angel you dont know )

The problem here is how to know if she has really repented,

Just take your time and follow your heart.

visit www.perfectsdate..com for tips on dating
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by 2old4that(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
Just let her go.
It will still happen again. Cuz she knows u'll always take her in.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nairalanders thank u so much, what more can i ask for, i will take ur advise and see how it goes
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by goodness85: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
Capital no.But if you are sure she is a changed person, you can consider her but you must make sure she is changed.

For more dating tips visit www.perfectsdate..com
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her by chelseabmw(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2009
thanks for ur answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. / My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.