Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees (39406 Views)

Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate / Senate Confirms Buhari's Nominees For Supreme Court, INEC & NCC / Confirmation Of Buhari’s Nominees Stalls In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by barcaboi(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2016
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Nice one from the Senate

Any illegal or ethnic favoured appointment by Buhari must be rejected.

Buhari is unrepentant stinking ethno-religious bigot dictator ----Barack Obama 2016
very silly comment when u realise it was southern people dat were rejected
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by ewosk: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2016
wellmax:
[s][/s]

Mumu, of course we noticed your stvpidity. So the ones confirmed are from daura right. Isi ewu
And you think you are wise... Read comments upon comments of people applauding the senate for apparently not approving the list because of the northerners in it... Whereas they were actually approved.... I think you also can't comprehend properly...

Continue insulting in a faceless forum like this it shows your moral decadence.. My opinion whether you agree or not is veritable.
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by hollywater: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2016
GMan650:
Why are Northerners on the list?

Are they from Niger Delta now
I wonder oooo.
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by TerrorSquad147: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Opharhe:
I support this. You can not be there in the board without coming from an oil - producing community.
so those ones from the north are from oil producing states abi?
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by macanu(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2016
wen will all dis aboki leave d matter of Nddc alot,they till put their nose in Niger delta,I thought they say they r searching for oil in d north they Neva see am.u all can't do without this same oil u pretend as if u don't want wen deeply u will die 4 it soon. biafra
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by hannyjay(f): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2016
Two ipob members rejected. Dats good buhari get sense
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by kryptonian1987(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2016
wellmax:

It is a requirement by law to have at least one person from zones outside the ND

That's bull***t! that is how we keep seeing people from outside ND working in NDDC, all because one stu*p*d outsider is/are among the head!
They should revoked the part of our Constitution that gives right to such! Checks and Balances can be done in another way.....
this is the same reason why you will find more outsiders in an agency/company that solely makes its earnings from ND than those who owned it!
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by wellmax(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2016
kryptonian1987:

That's bull***t! that is how we keep seeing people from outside ND working in NDDC, all because one stu*p*d outsider is/are among the head!
They should revoked the part of our Constitution that gives right to such! Checks and Balances can be done in another way.....
this is the same reason why you will find more outsiders in an agency/company that solely makes its earnings from ND than those who owned it!

Take your grievances to the National Assembly.
By the way, how many non NDs are in the board. This has been since the formaton of the NDDC, so actually your fuming is unfounded and unnecessary.
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by wellmax(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2016
ewosk:

And you think you are wise... Read comments upon comments of people applauding the senate for apparently not approving the list because of the northerners in it... Whereas they were actually approved.... I think you also can't comprehend properly...

Continue insulting in a faceless forum like this it shows your moral decadence.. My opinion whether you agree or not is veritable.

Yet again you display outright ignorance and mere stvpidity.
Comment upon comments from who? Ignoramus like you?
Did the senate reject the entire list? Did they reject the Non- Niger Deltans on that list?
The three rejected where from Oil producing state, and their rejection is based on other issues other than where they come from and for which the senate hold no duty to tell the public.
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by wellmax(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
Opharhe:
I did enough explanations already but it appears you have a problem with comprehension.
This is the last time I'll give you the benefit of a reply.
Shalom.

Look at this ignorant kid feeling like a local champ.
It not your fault, Daddy got you a phone and data is cheap.
Wallow in your ignorance.
I got work to do.
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by kryptonian1987(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2016
wellmax:

Take your grievances to the National Assembly.
By the way, how many non NDs are in the board. This has been since the formaton of the NDDC, so actually your fuming is unfounded and unnecessary.

a typical talk from whose region benefits more from other regions than theirs! "take your case to National Assembly"! As if we are not in Nigeria!
My bro, with all respect, I don't think such laws were done for the sole aim of checks and balances! They were done, so, some people somewhere else, with influence, can tap-in. That's how average northerners think ( to dominate ).....
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by wellmax(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2016
kryptonian1987:

a typical talk from whose region benefits more from other regions than theirs! "take your case to National Assembly"! As if we are not in Nigeria!
My bro, with all respect, I don't think such laws were done for the sole aim of checks and balances! They were done, so, some people somewhere else, with influence, can tap-in. That's how average northerners think ( to dominate ).....

Which region has benefitted from NDDC outside the Oil producing states? Please tell.
Again I'll advice you to stop the stereotype. What basis do you have to say how Northerners think? Let me ask you, how do Southerners think?
Let me remind you too that there are only 3 Northerners in the 19 members board, so you think 3 will decide over 16? They are not even Chairmen, Secretary or something, just members. Did you also notice that there are members from Ministry of Finance and Environment who can come from ANY region of Nigeria?
This has been the norm for years, your outburst is completely misplaced and a pointer to the fact that you don't understand how government works. Have you heard any body cry foul from NDDC or the ND groups? Of course not, only from internet fiddlers.
Finally, what you should be concerned about is how to hold the NDDC accountable for the funds it get to bring about the required development that really affects and matters to you, not this noise about who and who is on the board.
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by kryptonian1987(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2016
wellmax:

Which region has benefitted from NDDC outside the Oil producing states? Please tell.
Again I'll advice you to stop the stereotype. What basis do you have to say how Northerners think? Let me ask you, how do Southerners think?
Let me remind you too that there are only 3 Northerners in the 19 members board, so you think 3 will decide over 16? They are not even Chairmen, Secretary or something, just members. Did you also notice that there are members from Ministry of Finance and Environment who can come from ANY region of Nigeria?
This has been the norm for years, your outburst is completely misplaced and a pointer to the fact that you don't understand how government works. Have you heard any body cry foul from NDDC or the ND groups? Of course not, only from internet fiddlers.
Finally, what you should be concerned about is how to hold the NDDC accountable for the funds it get to bring about the required development that really affects and matters to you, not this noise about who and who is on the board.

What has Ministry of Finance got to do with our (or my) points? NDDC is a parastatal established by law to proffer a sustainable solution to a precise region.
So whose interests you think those 3 members will protect? Moreover, what makes us think: "as long as it's in our Constitution it is right?"
The same constitution that is raped from all corners to favour a particular section of this country!
Perhaps, because I kicked against outsider being in the board makes me not knowledgeable about Government? Lol!
Why it's even called NDDC at first place? I think they should renamed it something else...
it's like telling someone: you are free, but still asking him/her to come back later.
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by wellmax(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
kryptonian1987:

What has Ministry of Finance got to do with our (or my) points? NDDC is a parastatal established by law to proffer a sustainable solution to a precise region.
So whose interests you think those 3 members will protect? Moreover, what makes us think: "as long as it's in our Constitution it is right?"
The same constitution that is raped from all corners to favour a particular section of this country!
Perhaps, because I kicked against outsider being in the board makes me not knowledgeable about Government? Lol!
Why it's even called NDDC at first place? I think they should renamed it something else...
it's like telling someone: you are free, but still asking him/her to come back later.

I'm done with you. Go and educate yourself on how government works.
I am waiting for reasonable people to complain from the Niger Delta.
Some things may not appear sensible to you but they are in fact necessary.
I am a technocrat, but I think Government Studies should be made compulsory in schools.
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by kryptonian1987(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
wellmax:

I'm done with you. Go and educate yourself on how government works.
I am waiting for reasonable people to complain from the Niger Delta.
Some things may not appear sensible to you but they are in fact necessary.
I am a technocrat, but I think Government Studies should be made compulsory in schools.

Hahaha! Technocrat! just like how you brought Ministry of Finance into a issue (very) far from it, right?
keep displaying your ego here..lol! Me na shoe-maker o...
Even our so called Constitution is a fraud, fused by some with interior motives...
Keep pretending like you were born yesterday ok.
If really our Constitution gives every regions equal rights, then why are some regions agitating for fiscal federalism, while a particular region does not want restructuring?
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by wellmax(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
kryptonian1987:

Hahaha! Technocrat! just like how you brought Ministry of Finance into a issue (very) far from it, right?
keep displaying your ego here..lol! Me na shoe-maker o...
Even our so called Constitution is a fraud, fused by some with interior motives...
Keep pretending like you were born yesterday ok.
If really our Constitution gives every regions equal rights, then why are some regions agitating for fiscal federalism, while a particular region does not want restructuring?

So much noise, so little sense. You asked what Ministry of Finance got to do with this Are you for real?
Do yourself good by getting the law establishing NDDC, educate yourself, its available FREE on the internet.
Go check the list again and find out each member core competencies are.
And you know what, your myopic and illiterate view doesn't matter at all.
Keep ranting for all you can.
I got job to do. I'm done with unserious folks like you. I'll ignore you henceforth.
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by alaskido(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Please, those Northerner should be removed from the board as members. They do not come from a state that produces oil not even palm oil. What nonsense it this? Buhari I think you have started again?
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by kryptonian1987(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
wellmax:

So much noise, so little sense. You asked what Ministry of Finance got to do with this Are you for real?
Do yourself good by getting the law establishing NDDC, educate yourself, its available FREE on the internet.
Go check the list again and find out each member core competencies are.
And you know what, your myopic and illiterate view doesn't matter at all.
Keep ranting for all you can.
I got job to do. I'm done with unserious folks like you. I'll ignore you henceforth.

Lol! I never knew Ministry of Finance is a regional Ministry/Parastatal....grin
So once they have similar core-competencies will simply means they are one? Or because of MoF is saddled with the power of overseeing how finances are disburse, which perhaps NDDC is included? lol!
Maybe MUMU dey run inside your DNA...
note: NDDC, is a regional agency, established for Niger Deltans....
MoF is not a regional Ministry, it's a national Ministry (for all nigerians).
So stop being stupid, MUMU!
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by wellmax(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
[s]
kryptonian1987:

Lol! I never knew Ministry of Finance is a regional Ministry/Parastatal....grin
So once they have similar core-competencies will simply means they are one? Or because of MoF is saddled with the power of overseeing how finances are disburse, which perhaps NDDC is included? lol!
Maybe MUMU dey run inside your DNA...
note: NDDC, is a regional agency, established for Niger Deltans....
MoF is not a regional Ministry, it's a national Ministry (for all nigerians).
So stop being stupid, MUMU!
[/s]

I looked atyour profile and realized how foolish you are.

1 Share

Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by kryptonian1987(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
wellmax:
[s][/s]

I looked atyour profile and realized how foolish you are.

When DUNDEE says, I won't reply but keeps replying! THAT SHOWS OUR FANTASTICALLY DUNDERHEADED HE IS grin
If only you are bold enough to use your pix, THE WALKING DEAD SELF-ACCLAIMED technocrat...lol!!!!!!
Re: NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees by HandsomeKing: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
quote author=texazzpete post=50124934]

You need to see an optometrist ASAP.

Then after that, see Prophet TB Joshua for deliverance from imbecility.

[/quote]

Hmmm... belgium rat sneaking around for crumbs...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers / Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun / How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.