Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence (1979 Views)

Adaksbullet Is Which Yall A Merry Chrismas / Adaksbullet Is Wannabea Of Me!!!!!!!!!!:-o / Adaksbullet Reletionships Totoria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
He knows the song Trapqueen

He knows Fettywap sang it and He knows He's blind in one eye

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin

Why am here?
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
This subtle jab at Iamnawty... Iamnothing grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Just spell it as bluffing and save us the stress

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Another subtle jab..... This time, at Trapqueen or Crapqueen undecided

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
undecided Nigga.. We all know this, he's some sort of rapper or something..

That's his gimmick.. His style.. Just like funke akindele.

You that successfully copied kiss Daniel to the teeth.
wetin be this, wetin dey worry una brain for this forum
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Cholls(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
my brothers and sisters

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
And the one that led to the opening of this thread

Photography and Negatives (Genius)

Adaks I hail o

2 Likes

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
2 weeks ago sexytemi swear with almost 200 words for me cheesy add that to the few wink girls that i have hurt and plus herbie herbalist cheesy
my mum just got a new car today as she swear for my family reach cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Presh900(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hahaha adaksbullet might be a proffessor y'knw
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided Nigga.. We all know this, he's some sort of rapper or something..

That's his gimmick.. His style.. Just like funke akindele.

You that successfully copied kiss Daniel to the teeth.

*Almost to the teeth*

Besides KissChris rhymes better than KissDaniel , no?

1 Like

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Cutehector(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dummy! Dats his online style. Get used to it. Fucker!

1 Like

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
KissChris:

*Almost to the teeth*

Besides KissChris rhymes better than KissDaniel , no?
undecidedNo..
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by gbens2000(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
judeefcc:
wetin be this, wetin dey worry una brain for this forum
i beg hellep me ask them
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecidedNo..
undecidedYes..
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
KissChris:

undecidedYes..
No angry
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
cry so adaksbullet mai frend is torn to celbreadity nau, an me that is spake englished past him and no grandma and profesaw off englished in the unifasty of unilag is nort starboy...

adaka gord is picked Yor called!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by adaksbullet: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Presh900:
Hahaha adaksbullet might be a proffessor y'knw
preech007 are u whant too blowed mine bobu? Keep shot bus smiley wink
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by adaksbullet: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
doctorkush:
cry so adaksbullet mai frend is torn to celbreadity nau, an me that is spake englished past him and no grandma and profesaw off englished in the unifasty of unilag is nort starboy...

sup with y'all?? so you been thinking dude is that dumb?? come on!!
seen eglish shocked shocked shocked bus go too sch back o

Eh am fair off u o shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
adaksbullet:
seen eglish shocked shocked shocked bus go too sch back o

Eh am fair off u o shocked shocked shocked
kept short.. am lectured you in englished...lol... see you speled Eglish...am afred off yor englished...it is pepeer mine eyes....
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by adaksbullet: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
doctorkush:
kept short.. am lectured you in englished...lol... see you speled Eglish...am afred off yor englished...it is pepeer mine eyes....
OK am eared u smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
adaksbullet:
OK am eared u smiley
Chei! Adaks you no telled Me say you get twin bronda cry
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Presh900(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
adaksbullet:
preech007 are u whant too blowed mine bobu? Keep shot bus smiley wink
lol...bus off live i no knw who be preech007 o
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by EmperorLee(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lool
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by missnawty(f): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
KissChris:
This subtle jab at Iamnawty... Iamnothing grin

Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
KissChris:
This subtle jab at Iamnawt.y... Iamnothing grin

Now this shìt cracked me up grin grin
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
There's something romantic about this thread. Trust me, it's very romantic
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Laveda(f): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
There's something romantic about this thread. Trust me, it's very romantic

Very very. grin
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Laveda:

Very very. grin
you also figure cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by adaksbullet: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you also figure cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence by adaksbullet: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Prettythicksme his view these tread.....bebi am whant too let u too no that ur space on mine earht his like agbada, am steal loved u cry kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? (camera Exposure Edition) / How Many Nigeria Ladies Can Do This? / Happy Valentines Weekend!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.