Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

"Behind Closed Doors". Share Your Pain In Marriage Or Divorce Story Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Behind Closed Doors". Share Your Pain In Marriage Or Divorce Story Here. (721 Views)

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Behind Closed Doors". Share Your Pain In Marriage Or Divorce Story Here. by ReviewByPaul: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hello People, I was married for 8 years, I am divoursed and I am glad I did. I met this lady in church while I was the president of Singles in my church. I didn't have the intention of marrying her at first but that changed when we became friends. Fast-forward, I took her to see my parents and immediately my father met her, he called me to see him inside his room and he said: "my son, that woman is a good woman but you brought another persons wife as your fiancee, you are not comparable with her". I bearly allowed my dad to finish what he was saying before I said: "Dad, she is a Christian, she is a chorister and she is from a DeeperLife home". My dad replied and said what he is seeing, I am not seeing it. After I insisted, he said Ok but I will remember he warned me. From the first week of the marriage, I never enjoyed it. I was always afraid of going home because I had a nagging wife. One day, she brought her man friend who stayed 3 days in my house under the pretence that he wants to help me get a job in port Harcourt as a Naval Officer. Soon I developed high blood pressure and I was diagnosed to have heart condition and partial paralyses, I was feeling nom on the left side of my body. I made up my mind to leave the marriage when I was seriously ill, I screamed in pain all through the night, she was at home but refused to help me or take me to the hospital. Imidiately she left for work in the morning, my neighbors rushed into my flat and took me to the hospital. While on the sick bed, I decided to finally leave the marriage of 8 years that didn't produce a child. During the period of me separating myself for a while to get well, the woman sold all my property on OLX. I became depressed and back to square one but I give God thanks that I survived. It was after this experience I started writing a book I titled: "Behind closed Doors". I strongly believe that there so many relationships and marriages suffering with a lot of unheard issues behind closed doors. Please share your experience here, It might help someone else. I may also future it in my book with your permission of cause. The book will be published in the United States of America next year.
Re: "Behind Closed Doors". Share Your Pain In Marriage Or Divorce Story Here. by curic(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
I got married November last year after getting my wife pregnant. I have become a prisoner of marriage. my wife refuses to work or do business, she says I must provide everything she needs cox she believes I have money. she sits, gossips and quarrels with nebors. she refuses me sex and believes sex is for child bearing only. our baby is 11 months old now. she wants to get pregnant but I am avoiding it. cox she does not obey my principle s. I told her I want divorce but she refuses and says we re married and married for ever. she is threatening to deal with me if I divorce her. I gave her money to do business and she has squandered or hidden d money within one week of business. Now she is saying I must rent a flat for her and pay her 200k before she leaves. I am a prisoner of marriage
Re: "Behind Closed Doors". Share Your Pain In Marriage Or Divorce Story Here. by pharmagba: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
ReviewByPaul:
Hello People, I was married for 8 years, I am divoursed and I am glad I did. I met this lady in church while I was the president of Singles in my church. I didn't have the intention of marrying her at first but that changed when we became friends. Fast-forward, I took her to see my parents and immediately my father met her, he called me to see him inside his room and he said: "my son, that woman is a good woman but you brought another persons wife as your fiancee, you are not comparable with her". I bearly allowed my dad to finish what he was saying before I said: "Dad, she is a Christian, she is a chorister and she is from a DeeperLife home". My dad replied and said what he is seeing, I am not seeing it. After I insisted, he said Ok but I will remember he warned me. From the first week of the marriage, I never enjoyed it. I was always afraid of going home because I had a nagging wife. One day, she brought her man friend who stayed 3 days in my house under the pretence that he wants to help me get a job in port Harcourt as a Naval Officer. Soon I developed high blood pressure and I was diagnosed to have heart condition and partial paralyses, I was feeling nom on the left side of my body. I made up my mind to leave the marriage when I was seriously ill, I screamed in pain all through the night, she was at home but refused to help me or take me to the hospital. Imidiately she left for work in the morning, my neighbors rushed into my flat and took me to the hospital. While on the sick bed, I decided to finally leave the marriage of 8 years that didn't produce a child. During the period of me separating myself for a while to get well, the woman sold all my property on OLX. I became depressed and back to square one but I give God thanks that I survived. It was after this experience I started writing a bootk I titled: "Behind closed Doors". I strongly believe that there so many relationships and marriages suffering with a lot of unheard issues behind closed doors. Please share your experience here, It might help someone else. I may also future it in my book with your permission of cause. The book will be published in the United States of America next year.
Sorry to deviate from the objective....
Just wondering what your dad saw and you missed or don't have the courage to admit and confront

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. (pic) / My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! / For Men Only! 5ways To Overcom Shyness Around Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.