Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

PLAYING DIRTY – Episode Seven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLAYING DIRTY – Episode Seven (513 Views)

The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Dirty Things Happening In Lagos Nigerian Night Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLAYING DIRTY – Episode Seven by duisaf(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
IF YOU ARE JUST JOINING FOR THE FIRST TIME, CLICK HERE [http://duisaf.com/2016/10/03/playing-dirty-episode-one/] TO START READING FROM THE BEGINNING!

What the hell just happened? Belinda getting pregnant for me? How is that possible… but I have always protected myself; Harrison kept thinking with this questions popping up in his mind as he walked back home.

Still in a state of confusion… Harrison laid down on his bed pondering when Ugo walked in.

Ugo: Bros wetin you dey think so? Don’t kill yourself with too much of thoughts, everything happening around is enough to keep thinking about nonstop but we must learn how to contain it.

Harrison: see him sound like a saint, please go and find yourself a place to sit down and think about yourself; I mean your life… and how you can make it better without being a monster that you are.

Ugo: I was only trying to help, I didn’t know it will fetch me abuses… abeg no vex.

Harrison: well, a problem shared they say is half solved… bro, I have a big problem at hand and I really don’t know what to do about it. Go on bro; I’m listening… Ugo replied

It’s about Belinda, I just left her house now… it was so hot and serious over there!

Ugo: how do you mean exactly?

Harrison: her mum just informed me about her being pregnant

Ugo: wow… you be real man o? you didn’t even stop at sҽxing her. How many times will I warn you about having to protect yourself whenever you are privileged to have sҽx with a lady? Now you don turn babypapa or wat should we call this? Lols.

Harrison: stop making guest of me, rather suggest a solution to the issue on ground. What baffle me the most is that I have always protected myself from this; where this is coming from I don’t know.

Ugo: you can hardly feed yourself not to talk of feeding a pregnant woman and when she delivers; you will be responsible for them both, bros be wise and reject any of such.

Harrison: it’s not really about the cost here cos her mother promised a mouth watering deal if I own up to the pregnancy and marry her.

Ugo sat up in curiosity, clearing his throat; how much are we talking about here? He asked

Harrison: I was told five million dollars promised by her late dad against whoever gets married to her.

Ugo: you mean who ever? That’s… well, nevermind! Just think about it very well, be sure you are ready for this before dabbling into it. That’s my advice for you. He said looking up as though he was counting something. Harrison noticed that but didn’t worry; he was much more concerned about the situation at hand and what he was going to do about it.

Back at Belinda’s residence, the coast was a bit clear after the day’s drama. Belinda’s mum, now talks gently. Belinda come here… she said

Belinda’s mum: I want you to know that it is the very best that I want for you, so please don’t take offense with my attitude today. Yes, I am so disappointed at you concerning what has happened but life must go on especially with your present health. I want you to know that all will be just fine.

Belinda nodded her head in affirmation of her mum’s words, she was looking so tired and weak.. so she called for Adaobi to take her upstairs to her bedroom to rest.

THREE DAYS LATER…

Still at Belinda’s residence, the mood has completely changed the girls were all playing around; Belinda was of no exception at least that is what her facial expression tells the world. Adaobi knew she was not happy deep down; so she took time to sit her down and ask.

Adaobi: I know you aren’t so happy like you pretend to be, is it about Harrison? Don’t worry he will come around; I guess he needs time to think things through before making his decision.

CONTINUE WITH THE REST OF THE STORY FROM HERE>> http://duisaf.com/2016/10/11/playing-dirty-episode-seven/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Chasing Materials,stop Chasing Sponsor. Read This / Which One Of This You Would Never Do For Love / How To Get A Woman Addicted To You - Ultra Rare Strategies You Can't Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.