Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl (6504 Views)

Need For Guys To Examine Every Runs Girl They Cross Paths With / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Daddyboy21: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
The dirty Secrets about every runs girl

Your mum is starving to keep you in school. Your younger siblings eat twice a day. Your father works for his son's mate.
They suffer and bleed in their hearts. But they comfort themselves with the hope that you will come out of school and change the condition of things. Your father believes that one day, he will no longer be someone's driver because you will get him a driver.
Your mother believes that one day you will make her wear one wrapper just once because you will buy plenty. Your siblings are hoping to boast to friends about you one day.
But you're in school slaying!!
You lie about the price of textbooks to them and use the surplus money to buy clothes and makeups. You jump from one party to another uninvited. You snap with undies and post for us to like. You're slaying! Different boys drop and pick you with their cars. You're a slay queen!
You miss lectures. You sleep with lecturers and course reps so that you would pass. You get pregnant and remove it. And you open your mouth to say you're slaying! Hunger is killing you in your hostel yet you call yourself a queen. You boast of your family but hide to talk with your dad on phone. You've never invited your siblings to your hostel because the looks of hunger on their faces will tell the world where you come from.
You borrow clothes and get insulted. You don't care because the world thinks they are yours.... I don't want to keep talking. You know all you're doing that's not good,Stop them.
Don't disappoint your parents. Prepare to change their lives for good. Wipe their tears away. Don't let their suffering be in vain. Make them proud. Leave those boys alone, you won't die if you don't have a boyfriend. Let those girls that have sugar daddies laugh at you. Your parents are more important. Become someone in life, and I bet you, one day...
Just one day, all the slay Queens will come to your company and submit employment letters.

13 Likes

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
well 5bedroom duplex for sale at wuse2 for 260million, mind my signature if you have interest

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Oluwahelpme(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Runs girls are making cool money. If u know how to do the 'business'. Everything is packaging. N25000 per night is not a joke my brother.

2 Likes

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by yarimo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is the best thread of the day, op may God bless you for this wonderful advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by vincentjk(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
I know of a runs girl that is building a house in her poppa's hometown close to our land in the village, paying her 2 siblings school fees but you wouldn't know this until you hear if from her

Their parent died years ago and she's the one doing all the things I listed up there. She's also in her final year in the university... doing runs isn't cool but what she's doing for her family is lovely.

I only get disgusted seeing the type of runs girl op listed, only good at squandering their parent money and later bringing shame to her family smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Kingrexyl(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
vincentjk:
I know of a runs girl that is building a house in her poppa's hometown close to our land in the village, paying her 2 siblings school fees but you wouldn't know this until you hear if from her

Their parent died years ago and she's the one doing all the things I listed up there. She's also in her final year in the university... doing runs isn't cool but what she's doing for her family is lovely.

I only get disgusted seeing the type of runs girl op listed, only good at squandering their parent money and later bringing shame to her family smh
I don't believe it
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by vincentjk(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I don't believe it
You wouldn't because most Nigerian young girls are low budget runs girls so you assume they're all same, even the so called girlfriends aren't excluded so you're already generalizing

Her reason of building the house is for the three of them to have a place to call their own house and to spend Christmas holidays since their father left just a family land for them but couldn't build a house before his death

She's an igbo girl and just 25 years of age, her mother died in the year 2014 while her father died of depression and hypertension in 2016 when she gained admission newly according to what she told me. She's a good friend of mine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by We4all: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
vincentjk:

You wouldn't because most Nigerian young girls are low budget runs girls so you assume they're all same, even the so called girlfriends aren't excluded so you're already generalizing

Her reason of building the house is for the three of them to have a place to call their own house and to spend Christmas holidays since their father left just a family land for them but couldn't build a house before his death

She's an igbo girl and just 25 years of age, her mother died in the year 2014 while her father died of depression and hypertension in 2016 when she gained admission newly according to what she told me. She's a good friend of mine

Some 'runs girls' have built houses, bought choice cars and are always travelling round the world. Many girls are starting to see runs as a form of business venture and it's really paying off.
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by walex2(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
We4all:

Some 'runs girls' have built houses, bought choice cars and are always travelling round the world. Many girls are starting to see runs as a form of business venture and it's really paying off.
the end of it may be devastating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by walex2(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
We4all:

advise her she might go for a night out and never return

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
A nigga once said:op i understand watyn you dey try yarn..but hope you know that they are some that acctually train themselfs in the university from hoeing around..

Have heard of a girl that trained herself and 2 siblings in warri.last last she later got married to one of the men she sleeps with.though as a second wife.

The simple truth bsay in all your doings use wisdom cause i still know some when hoe to their death...

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Jaqenhghar: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
And na dem dey quick marry. ALL the runs girls I know are happily married..... with kids. They must be doing something right
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Jaqenhghar: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
We4all:

Very few enjoy those things my guy. Truth is the rich men are smart. Most of them didnt get rich by being stupid. They take them on trips and shít but they hardly dash them money like that. If you see big man when dey squander for girls its usually politicians( who see free osho) or if the man actually falls hard for the babe ( some say juju ). 99% of runs girls I know ended up marrying average / broke niggas.

4 Likes

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Agricaddict(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Runs girls are making cool money. If u know how to do the 'business'. Everything is packaging. N25000 per night is not a joke my brother.

All those people paying the money, shey they mad ni
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Agricaddict:

All those people paying the money, shey they mad ni
Well that money is like N25 to some people.

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Agricaddict(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Well that money is like N25 to some people.

I agree but I think desperation is part of the reasons
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
You fit pay a girl #25k per night?If na so E be all Nigerian girls go become runsgirls

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Amstupid(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Am in d wrong thread ,, lord help me sad

Sir pls , where is the "Amotekun " thread

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Oluwahelpme(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
cucumbae:
You fit pay a girl #25k per night?If na so E be all Nigerian girls go become runsgirls
Well believe it or not, Some of their customers even pay more than that. Not every runs girl will earn N25000 per night, because the packaging and technical 'know how' is different.

2 Likes

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by WildChild00(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jezyfreezman:
well 5bedroom duplex for sale at wuse2 for 260million, mind my signature if you have interest

grin

In how many instolement?
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
WildChild00:

In how many instolement?
installment u meant sir
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by WildChild00(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jezyfreezman:
installment u meant sir

One time payment or spread out.... One of our clients my be interested.
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
WildChild00:

One time payment or spread out.... One of our clients my be interested.

I will have to confirm from the owner direct
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Bighead9: 5:19am On Jan 19, 2020
vincentjk:

So, you are justifying what she's doing because of the house she's building in her village.

I'm sure you are Igbo.

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by OiOi: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2020
This has to be the best post I have seen in Romantic section since I joined nairaland
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by OiOi: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2020
yarimo:
This is the best thread of the day, op may God bless you for this wonderful advice.
somewhere in SAMBISA
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by vincentjk(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2020
Bighead9:

So, you are justifying what she's doing because of the house she's building in her village.

I'm sure you are Igbo.

seems like you lack reading skills, I'm glad she's sponsoring herself and siblings and at the same time mounting a structure in the village

Seems you don't like good things, yes I'm Igbo why ask??

Btw whose picture did you attack there?? Maybe you thin it's me
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Bighead9: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2020
vincentjk:

seems like you lack reading skills, I'm glad she's sponsoring herself and siblings and at the same time mounting a structure in the village

Seems you don't like good things, yes I'm Igbo why ask??

Btw whose picture did you attack there?? Maybe you thin it's me

You don't need to tell us, we know. Only Igbo's support bad things. As long as it brings money.

No wonder, you always have problems with your hosts communities, everywhere you stay. You introduce all sought of criminal activities in your host communities, in the name of doing business.

You don't deserve to co-habit with normal humans. Shameless People

Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by ruggedtimi(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2020
tell dem
Re: The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl by Cholls(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2020
my brother wonder shall never end

(1) (Reply)

Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) / I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married / Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.