Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! (807 Views)

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by lilynad: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2009
A male friend of mine who's been razzling me for decades proposed yesterday.We were shopping together then his phone rang.He picked up and the hospital called to inform him that his wife just passed away(she had cervical cancer).He thanked the doctor for the information and promised to be there right away.He whisked me off to the jewelries department of the plaza,i asked what we were doing there he told me his wife was dead and so he was free to marry me.
Before that time,i told him i wasn't interested in any commitment with him cos he was married but he was obviously head over heels in love with me so i just 'chop im money' and didn't give any serious thoughts to him.
It shocked me that he couldn't even bury his wife before looking for her replacement.I'm not seeking any advice from NL cos i know such a guy is a looser,i TURNED HIM DOWN.He's been calling constantly since then ,i haven't picked his calls.
This is for girls that would see this as an opportunity to marry a bastardly rich guy like Richmond.Never rush for such guys cos he would do the same thing he did to his wife to you.Cheers everyone.
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2009
So whatz the thread for again? The point?
U want us to ooohh and ahhh abi?
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by kugaba(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2009
FL Gators:

So whatz the thread for again? The point?
U want us to ooohh and ahhh abi?

Good question. Perhaps she's being a hero figuring out such blatant danger
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2009
We were shopping together then his phone rang.He picked up and the hospital called to inform him that his wife just passed away(she had cervical cancer).He thanked the doctor for the information and promised to be there right away.He whisked me off to the jewelries department of the plaza,i asked what we were doing there he told me his wife was dead and so he was free to marry me.

@Poster
You said you were just chopping his money i guess he too was chopping your kini grin shocked becos i dont Understand why he was with you when he was supposed to be wif his wife in the hospital.You should ask God the woman for forgiveness for keeping her husband away from her.
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by Godmother(f): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2009
Take it easy on the chick now, she is only trying to advise us with her experience.

@Poster
You did well o,jare. The guy really would have done the same to you if a new chick came along
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2009
smiley A lesson for the greedy ass ladies.
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by yme1(f): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2009
good to know undecided
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by Ben13: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2009
nice thread. keep them coming. It's better than Virgin this, virgin that.
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2009
Just can't stand chop and clean mouth always demanding chicks,
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by Godmother(f): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2009
chipmunkey:

Just can't stand chop and clean mouth always demanding chicks,

Most people do it, if not for money at least for sex
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by justwise(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2009
Heartless i say. u should stay away from such man. No feeling for his dead wife, only thinking with his willy. Nonsense.
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
But you were smashing him knowing he had a sick wife? lipsrsealed How sick is that? Lets hope you Hubby is not out philandering while you are on your sick bed too. lipsrsealed
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by dominique(f): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

But you were smashing him knowing he had a sick wife? lipsrsealed How sick is that? Lets hope you Hubby is not  out philandering while you are on your sick bed too. lipsrsealed

when did she say that? you should read the post properly before commenting.
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by vicade(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2009
@topic

Are u sure u have no hand in the death of the wife?

Just asking o
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by Lionzheart(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
so you knew he had a wife and that the wife is seriously ill and you still
date him? you will still marry him knowing fully well that he has an ex wife
to bury. all that glitters are not gold angry
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2009
vicade:

@topic

Are u sure u have no hand in the death of the wife?

Just asking o

Same thing happened to one of my aunties, in fact, he brought his girlfriend to her burial. He died exactly 7 years later and on the same day she died. Coincidence ? I don't think so.
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by PAININASS: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2009
He is heartless and i think he used his wife  for money ritual,maybe you are the next,you stupid baboon,someone approached you immediatly his wife dead and you are here talking rubbish instead of you to send him to hell or ask him if he killed his wife because of you,are you insane or what,i just feel like poison myself cos of this thread
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2009
^^^^^^^^ hahahaha, yu called her a baboon, lol.
Re: He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! by coolier(f): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2009
His wife was on her death bed dying of cancer and he wasn't with her? he had time to go shopping with you and was still frolicking with u when he received news of her death. And then he proposed to you in his grief? I will only say; 'what goes around comes around!'

(1) (Reply)

Am In A Deep Shit! / My Internet Friend / Why Do I Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.