Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease (37834 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Newbeginnings(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
midemoh:
How you mean the women allow it? So men don't just cheat..... women are the devil that pushes them to?

Women don't push them, they allow them.. Do you want me to buy you a dictionary do differentiate the words

Remember I said if a man loves the woman dearly

Its simple, every woman is responsible for her man,..... men who love their women dearly cheat for these reasons

Bad sex life

Stress and quarrels with her

AOT - Advantage of time (when he is drunk, or something)

Now for the bad sex life, she wouldn't just wait for him to be doing all the work, (sex is not all about fvcking my friends, it all about creating a strong emotional bond) but get herself into work to give her man a mind blowing time in bed..

Stress and quarrels, a woman is supposed to build herself on tips on how to reduce stress and frustration and also provide escape routes during such events, I have learned that what we say fuel quarrels sometimes and even saying nothing fuels a quarrel.

advantage of time is always a mistake, a woman teaching her man the principles she lives on and how these principles should reflect in him will reduce the chances of such mistake happening..

So if a man loves you darely, he will never cheat on you... if you don't let him
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by aureen: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
DeeTus:
What a senseless post! Is Tiwa rich? She sleeps around.

You said my post is senseless I pity you and the woman that will marry/ married to you.

Whether Tiwa savage sleeps around I do not know, and am not GOD that will pass judgement on anyone.

All I know is as an African woman you have to be rich incase your husband start cheating and decide to infect you with std or HIV so you can die before your time, then you have a choice to either stay or leave.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by brushesz: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2016
2dugged:
you seem to be suffering from mild psychosis, it is you that has virus judging from the non correlation of your comment to the topic at hand,do get well soon

I never said you had virus.

Be careful when calling me names.
You might get what you wished me.

Sincerely.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by SenatorJames(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
I don't know why many men are treading the path of extra marital affair, may God uphold the few of us that are determined to be faithful with our partners.

Cheating will surely breed infection, the solution is to avoid cheating.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by ONIMARINE(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Newbeginnings:
Most men cheat... because the women allow it.... simple... If a man loves a woman dearly and she does not allow him to cheat, he will never ever ever cheat
abi
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Gracidoinlove(f): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
elfmann:

Are u one?

Yes I am

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) / Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.