Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease (38442 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2016
2dugged:
my friend stop acting like you need a pysc evaluation, I made my comment in reply to the monicker that quoted me,make your own contribution and stop hiding behind people's comment to quote me, don't quote me again if you can't be reasonable enough to make your own comment once and for all
You are unmarried and being busy advising married pple..continue! I'm not scared of u because u are not what u are claiming.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2016
DMLords:

The bottom line is that we already have a gender divide. Men and Women don't need each other; especially not in this thing called marriage.

Most men cheat and they do so openly but many women cheat too but theirs is more clandestine and planned.

I'll advise you my dear... look for a friend that you both can grow and actualize together and just let things happen.

One of the Nigerian men that was reported to have killed his wife in the US was known yo me and his story was open for all in Benin to see...

The lesson i took from his story is "Women look for opportunity not love and men look for sex not love"

None of thus is obtainable in a marriage. The sex goes downhill and the opportunities are limited to the one your husband can provide.

The solution is however simpler: Redefine marriage or scrape it totally!

My 2 cents
Best comment, epic! I'm out!

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by redcliff: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Remember I said if a man loves the woman darely

Its simple, everywoman is responsible for her man, men who love their women dearly cheat for these reasons

Bad sex life

Stress and quarrels with her

AOT - Advantage of time (when he is drunk, or something)

Now for the bad sex life, she wouldn't just wait for him to be doing all the work, (sex is not all about fvcking my friends, it all about creating a strong emotional bond) but get herself into work to give her man a mind blowing time in bed..

Stress and quarrels, a woman is supposed to build herself on tips on how to reduce stress and frustration and also provide escape routes during such events, I have learned that what we say fuel quarrels sometimes and even saying nothing fuels a quarrel.

advantage of time is always a mistake, a woman teaching her man the principles she lives on and how these principles should reflect in him will reduce the chances of such mistake happening..

So if a man loves you darely, he will never cheat on you...

Lol. How old are you?
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by ghostmist: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
Point of correction, its not just Nigerian men alone that cheat on their wives, but all men...in fact, whitemen cheat more....the only reason it seems like whitemen (let me say American/European men) don't cheat on their wives is because American/European laws and policies favour a woman whose husband was caught cheating....the man may lose all he earned for life....so they cheat discretely, but once they get an opportunity to leave their country to another country like African countries, then you will see them whitemen unleash their full cheating potential without fear...you see them carrying 3 women at the same time....

If you work with white guys, you will then know that Nigerian men are learners when it comes to cheating. Na oyimbo men de cheat pass o!

I think its nature's curse on men to be polygamous and always exploring till they die....unless that man doesn't have money!

If you want your man to be faithful to a good level, help draw him very close to God, that's the only sure remedy!
you hit the nail on the head bro...

the last 3 girlfriends I've had all cheated heavily.... one of them even had the audacity to tell me that I can't stop her from seeing other guys. In all these relationships, I was faithful and didn't go chasing other girls. I was faithful for two reasons...because its in my nature to want to build a deep meaningful relationship and secondly, because I didn't have the resources to throw around.

na only God go help them when d pepper drops... cos am gonna be chasing everything chaseable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2016
aureen:
The best thing for you to do as an Africa woman is to become very rich like TIWA Savage so that when your hubby decide to cheat and infect you with either STD OR HIV you can leave because you have lots of money starting from 50 million naira upward and the court will grant the custody of the children to the partner that have the financial power.

Money answereth all things.
Money is a defense.
Sorry oo, who told you Tiwa Savage is very rich? And do you really think she can muster 50m naira.
Don't believe what you see on tv
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2016
They must have evaluated the situation before delving into it. That's why they are ready to same the consequences.
A person who will cheat will cheat.
If you don't feel OK staying with a man who cheat.. the onus is on her to leave/divorce him. Even the bible supports it.

2dugged:
I quite agree with your last statement, the choice is all on us sameness reason I will hold a married man responsible for cheating on his wife and not the unmarried lady he sleeps with and vice versa
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
elfmann:

You are unmarried and being busy advising married pple..continue! I'm not scared of u because u are not what u are claiming.
geez!,if you were not mentally incapacitated, you would have known even from the topic that all this is my personal opinion, from my vantage point, but alas!,you have such a myopic reasoning that could not even deduce it,and what even made you think that only married people should have an opinion about matters that borders on marriage?, such a warp up person you really are
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
sunvick:
They must have evaluated the situation before delving into it. That's why they are ready to same the consequences.
A person who will cheat will cheat.
If you don't feel OK staying with a man who cheat.. the onus is on her to leave/divorce him. Even the bible supports it.

I doubt every married man evaluates the consequences, they feel its a normal thing, some even claim they are polygamous in nature and therefore they were born with it and can't help it
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
What is the consequences you are talking about so we put this in perspective.
If for example your hubby cheats on you, what will you do I need a concised response to this question please.

2dugged:
I doubt every married man evaluates the consequences, they feel its a normal thing, some even claim they are polygamous in nature and therefore they were born with it and can't help it
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
sunvick:
What is the consequences you are talking about so we put this in perspective.
If for example your hubby cheats on you, what will you do I need a concised response to this question please.

from the title of the topic and my other comments you can deduce that
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by logicab: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
omosuper:
Like logicab like the OP, you two are just too aggressive in nature.
Asking a question isn't aggression; responding with an insult is.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
omosuper:
Like logicab like the OP, you two are just too aggressive in nature.
please don't ever put me in the same category with a savagely unmannered, tout, I beg you, a person who is quick to insult Person's parents obviously has no respect for his own parents and was not well brought up, I only rely accordingly, but that ghetto bred ruffian had to go over board, we are absolutely not in the same category, savages like him belong to the gutter where they can act out their disgusting character
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
You are been economical with ur response.
A straight forward reply would have been more ideal.
Married men and women cheat... or are classifying cheat to mean only when there has been a sexual penetration??
#notallmencheat.

2dugged:
from the title of the topic and my other comments you can deduce that
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
sunvick:
You are been economical with ur response.
A straight forward reply would have been more ideal.
Married men and women cheat... or are classifying cheat to mean only when there has been a sexual penetration??
#notallmencheat.

I know that not all men cheat, that's why I said 95%
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Well at least is good you have in your mind that 95% of men cheat, just in case your man falls among that %.
I trust you will quickly send him to where he belongs

quote author=2dugged post=50166988]I know that not all men cheat, that's why I said 95%[/quote]
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
sunvick:
Well at least is good you have in your mind that 95% of men cheat, just in case your man falls among that %.
I trust you will quickly send him to where he belongs

quote author=2dugged post=50166988]I know that not all men cheat, that's why I said 95%
if you read through my comments you will notice that didn't even exempt my own father nor brothers infact I once caught my dad at a sharp joint, be rest assured I will classify my future husband where he belongs that will be in the future sha grin
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sorry didn't follow through the comments was responding based on ur reply to me. Sometimes when reality calls,wetc might not even do a drop of what we have held strong in our minds that we will do.

2dugged:
if you read through my comments you will notice that didn't even exempt my own father nor brothers infact I once caught my dad at a sharp joint, be rest assured I will classify my future husband where he belongs that will be in the future sha grin
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
sunvick:
Sorry didn't follow through the comments was responding based on ur reply to me. Sometimes when reality calls,wetc might not even do a drop of what we have held strong in our minds that we will do.

yea,some times our adrenaline may not respond in the way we anticipated
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
So in conclusion, Never say Never.

quote author=2dugged post=50170552]yea,some times our adrenaline may not respond in the way we anticipated [/quote]
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
sunvick:
So in conclusion, Never say Never.

quote author=2dugged post=50170552]yea,some times our adrenaline may not respond in the way we anticipated
true talk
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
What about scenerio where you are the one cheating? ??

2dugged:
true talk
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
sunvick:
What about scenerio where you are the one cheating? ??

you and I know it has always been a different case when a woman cheats, so I can't put myself in that position
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by I888(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
2dugged:
Abeg, e don do, nor let me vex for you o,what is 80 - 90%? we are talking about Nigerian men here,that same ones who always say they are polygamous in nature and that cheating is their inborn trait and they can't help it,so where did 80- 90% come from?, definitely not the Nigerian men in this country
Nobody is born a cheat. Something led to it and eventually becomes a habit. I was a good boy, loving, romantic, give attention but in my first 3 relationship, I was severely dealt with by girls. Since change, do not keep one girl, neither am I dedicated or committed to one, I have had less heart aches.

That is how it starts.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Do you if you will cheat tomorrow? After all married women who cheat are also humans.
I'm suspecting you infact.

2dugged:
you and I know it has always been a different case when a woman cheats, so I can't put myself in that position
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Becalm(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2016
OP, You will never believe the statistics of married women who cheat. A really good number do but the frequency may not equal her husband but the bottom line is that they all cheat. You assumed a high percentage of men cheat cos Nigerian married men are seen openly in hotels, clubs and hangouts chat up ladies and runz girls and take them to their rooms or drive away with them. Most times they talk about their escapades with their guys or friends and because they think they can get away with infidelity they often tend to be more careless. In the same manner married women also do cheat, but because the consequences of such action is highly frowned upon by the Nigerian society, they tend to be very discreet. if they shared such info with their best friends and allies as singles, they will never do so as wives thereby making most married women appear to be saints. In the corporate environment, you will see what married women do with male colleagues when they are on official assignment outside the city of their residence. The ones occupying positions of power in offices behave in a similar manner like men with younger male staff. If they were male prostitutes hanging out like female prostitutes do, a lot of married women who lodge in hotels would have taken that advantage like men. OP, if you know a catholic priest in Nigeria who will be sincere with you on the number of cheating wives you will be shocked at what you will hear. That will give you a fair sample of the general population. Remember the trending increased rate of failed paternity tests.Like I said earlier, all these runz girls and young girls with multiple partners don't turn saints overnight after marriage, most become very discreet. Husbands are usually custodian of diseases because they are careless unlike wives, even when wives are careless they give you reasons to avoid sex until they properly treat themselves. If your statistics of cheating men were not outrageous, this subject would not have been debated this far.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2016
sunvick:
Do you if you will cheat tomorrow? After all married women who cheat are also humans.
I'm suspecting you infact.

Happy suspicion, one thing about suspicion it's usually because the same person is doing the same thing, so they usually think everyone else is like them,have a nice day
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Becalm:
OP, You will never believe the statistics of married women who cheat. A really good number do but the frequency may not equal her husband but the bottom line is that they all cheat. You assumed a high percentage of men cheat cos Nigerian married men are seen openly in hotels, clubs and hangouts chat up ladies and runz girls and take them to their rooms or drive away with them. Most times they talk about their escapades with their guys or friends and because they think they can get away with infidelity they often tend to be more careless. In the same manner married women also do cheat, but because the consequences of such action is highly frowned upon by the Nigerian society, they tend to be very discreet. if they shared such info with their best friends and allies as singles, they will never do so as wives thereby making most married women appear to be saints. In the corporate environment, you will see what married women do with male colleagues when they are on official assignment outside the city of their residence. The ones occupying positions of power in offices behave in a similar manner like men with younger male staff. If they were male prostitutes hanging out like female prostitutes do, a lot of married women who lodge in hotels would have taken that advantage like men. OP, if you know a catholic priest in Nigeria who will be sincere with you on the number of cheating wives you will be shocked at what you will hear. That will give you a fair sample of the general population. Remember the trending increased rate of failed paternity tests.Like I said earlier, all these runz girls and young girls with multiple partners don't turn saints overnight after marriage, most become very discreet. Husbands are usually custodian of diseases because they are careless unlike wives, even when wives are careless they give you reasons to avoid sex until they properly treat themselves. If your statistics of cheating men were not outrageous, this subject would not have been debated this far.
the statistics is not outrageous, people just don't like hearing the truth as I have come to find out in this country, so I am not surprised that this debate had to drag this far, admitting the truth is always what people don't like
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2016
That was quite an accusation. If you have your acts and game together, I doubt there will be room for suspicion.
Oya come and confess your sins that it may be forgiving.

2dugged:
Happy suspicion, one thing about suspicion it's usually because the same person is doing the same thing, so they usually think everyone else is like them,have a nice day
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by phemmistry: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2016
i want to comend everyone for their views and posts.firstly,man and his wife are sd to be one.so,if a man cheats,chek his wife,and if a woman cheats,check her husband.they av only giving room for a devorer.(if a wall isnt opened,a lizard cannot enter.)my thought lies that when a marriage relationship undergoes cheat problems from either party,its wat either of them tells us we know or we think we know.but the truth we dont know is that there is much we dont understand.and that is between the couples..
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
sunvick:
That was quite an accusation. If you have your acts and game together, I doubt there will be room for suspicion.
Oya come and confess your sins that it may be forgiving.

have a nice day
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by midemoh(f): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Newbeginnings:
Most men cheat... because the women allow it.... simple... If a man loves a woman dearly and she does not allow him to cheat, he will never ever ever cheat
How you mean the women allow it? So men don't just cheat..... women are the devil that pushes them to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.