Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. (7479 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2016
There's this thread where a guy was asking for the most embarrassing moment in a woman's life and some people said still birth, as a girl and from my sister's point of view, it's having a menstrual stain you're totally unaware of.

I will advice if you have my little sister that haven't started menstruating, take out time to tutor her before another person embarrass her with it, it doesn't matter if you're a guy provided you're grounded and can pass the message to her plz!, do so.

My experience, was in JSS1 few days in the class, naive and had no idea what menstruation was, from school i went to my frd's house and sat down, stood up and she was seeing me off to the bus station, we passed a compound i saw two ladies seated on a bench and a girl standing, she was making one of the ladies hair, we greeted and passed, then they called me...i merely wondered why...was told i had a stain on my uniform, as naive as i were i felt admitting will mean have been touched by a man, so i told them i had no idea where and how i got the stain on me, these ladies got pissed by my respond and asked me to get out if i had no idea...hmm!, i told my frd she looked at it and said he didn't know it was too. cheesy

I took the bus, got home and all the distance i walked nobody called my attention to it, got to my family store, my brother who was already independent visited, and my little sis was inside the store, i greeted and passed him, got all i needed, walked pass him again and he called me back and whispered to my ears that "you have a stain on you", within me i was like... what's so unique about this stain, became defensive again and told him i didn't know where the stain came about, he was surprise as he looked at me for a while, then then he said "Do you know what menstruation means?", i said "No!", he said "what of period", i said "No!", and he carried his hands on his head, cheesy and laughed at me, "so you mean mummy and sis haven't educated you yet?", i said "on what?". Then the tutor followed suit and a sanitary, and i was embarrassed.

So my eldest brother was the first person who taught me what i needed to know about menstruation.

4 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2016
My sister's.

She was 12, went on holiday in my Aunt's house, she was never seen at home in the afternoon cos of her job, so my sis had the house to herself.

It started, she had no idea as it drops then take time before appearing fully, she was on the stain and had no idea, my aunt came back and saw it, before then a neighbour of theirs has gone to tell my aunt that my sis has been deflowered, lol cheesy my aunt didn't ask my sis anything she just started flogging her, and while she was flogging her she kept asking the innocent girl who she slept with?.

The girl had no idea of what my aunt was accusing her of and kept saying no one as my aunt was wiping her.

After much strokes, she called home(my mum) and told her my sister has been deflowered and has refused to talk. cheesy

My mum was just wondering how that could happen as she knew her daughter, so she asked her to put the girl on the phone which she did, she was crying as my mum asked her what happened, the moment she explained we all screamed it's her period!. cheesy

That was a relief to my mum, and she bashed my aunt who said a neighbour told her.

My sis will never forget the experience, as i won't too...hers was hilarious. grin

My advice to those who have girl siblings, make out time to educate them on this, won't blame my mum cos she wasn't expecting it at the time we did.

3 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by jejemanito: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Sometime Last Year, Was In A Shuttle Sitting Next To This Girl

Trust Na, The Hunter In Me Immediately Got To Work, Plotting The Graph Of How To Chyke Her Since The Girl Be Take Style Make Sense

After Tossing Around Relative Dialogues In A Bid TO Wet The Conversation Floor And Soften The Tense Air That Hung Around Us, I Gave Up Due To Her Monosyllabic Replies And Red-Signalling Nuances

Then She Alighted

Lo And Behold There Were Blood-like Stains On The Seat

Then I Understood smiley

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Young03(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2016
if u tell them....them mind go dey divert go bend the corners
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2016
undecidedNo.. Don't fucking do that..

Don't come here and talk about your menstrual misfortunes or whatever.. We don't care..
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecidedNo.. Don't fucking do that..

Don't come here and talk about your menstrual misfortunes or whatever.. We don't care..
I didn't say you should care, just get the message.

Mitcheew!.

4 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
I didn't say you should care, just get the message.

Mitcheew!.
undecidedThere's no damn message...

The only message is a story of you and your sister's monthly uncleanliness.. Which is utterly disgusting. It's a public forum for heaven's sake.. Keep these nonsenses to yourself.. angry

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2016
jejemanito:
Sometime Last Year, Was In A Shuttle Sitting Next To This Girl

Trust Na, The Hunter In Me Immediately Got To Work, Plotting The Graph Of How To Chyke Her.

After Trying To Toss Around Relative Dialogues In A Bid Wet The Conversation Floor And Soften The Tense Air That Hung Around Us, I Gave Up Due To Her Monosyllabic Replies And Red-Signalling Nuances

Then She Alighted

Lo And Behold There Were Blood-like Stains On The Seat

Then I Understood smiley
cheesy cheesy Is obvious she was wondering how to get off the bus on those stains without you noticing.

Jeez!, So embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecidedThere's no damn message...

The only message is a story of you and your sister's monthly uncleanliness.. Which is utterly disgusting. It's a public forum for heaven's sake.. Keep these nonsenses to yourself.. angry
What's disgusting about that?.

Lol.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2016
See McBrooklyn.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by McBrooklyn(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2016
I think that moment when a Nigga mistakenly sees you nåked should be the most embarrassing moment pertaining to a lady's life cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by McBrooklyn(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
See M.cBrooklyn.

I'm here already but I still don't believe your point should be the embarrassing moment for a lady tongue wink
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by jejemanito: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Is obvious she was wondering how to get off the bus on those stains without you noticing.

Jeez!, So embarrassing.

Aswear, I Really Felt Guilty For Adding My Big Head To Her Bundle Of Discomforts
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
What's disgusting about that?.

Lol.
grin Question and answer...
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I'm here already but I still don't believe your point should be the embarrassing moment for a lady tongue wink
I didn't say for a lady, cos some said it's still birth.

As a girl this is the one i find embarrassing.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin Question and answer...
Is too early to be hostile.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Is too early to be hostile.
undecided It's too early to talk about menstruation

What happened to pic of the day, joke of the day, or quotes of the day?
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2016
jejemanito:

Aswear, I Really Felt Guilty For Adding My Big Head To Her Bundle Of Discomforts

Chai!. grin
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by McBrooklyn(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
I didn't say for a lady, cos some said it's still birth.

As a girl this is the one i find embarrassing.

Lol, yeah I guess we've different opinion about it then wink
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by jejemanito: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
I think that moment when a Nigga mistakenly sees you nåked should be the most embarrassing moment pertaining to a lady's life cheesy cheesy

Especially If Na Babe Wey The Nigga Never Chop

He'd Be Like What's There To Hide Again grin Absolutely Nada

That Experience Is Bliss. Fvvcking Bliss cool
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2016
jejemanito:

Lol, if the guy wey see am na sharp guy, he fit dey chop the punna any day back to back cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by ayobase(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2016
You ladies should talk another thing jare. Enough of menstrual matter jooh.

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2016
jejemanito:

I am not understanding. grin
Where will the nigga see it?.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided It's too early to talk about menstruation

What happened to pic of the day, joke of the day, or quotes of the day?
What stopped you from doing that?.

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by firstking01(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2016
I hate the sight of menstruationangry
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
I hate the sight of menstruationangry
And some of you still bleep girls on their periods?.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
What stopped you from doing that?.
Your menstruation topic..
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Your menstruation topic..
Lol.
You don't have an excuse.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
You don't have an excuse.
Ever since I discovered it doesn't last 365 days a year.. It became an unnecessary and irrelevant topic nobody wants to hear about..

So take your menses and go sit somewhere else...

Thank you..
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by misspicy(f): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
My sister's.

She was 12, went on holiday in my Aunt's house, she was never seen at home in the afternoon cos of her job, so my sis had the house to herself.

It started, she had no idea as it drops then take time before appearing fully, she was on the stain and had no idea, my aunt came back and saw it, before then a neighbour of theirs has gone to tell my aunt that my sis has been deflowered, lol cheesy my aunt didn't ask my sis anything she just started flogging her, and while she was flogging her she kept asking the innocent girl who she slept with?.

The girl had no idea of what my aunt was accusing her of and kept saying no one as my aunt was wiping her.

After much strokes, she called home(my mum) and told her my sister has been deflowered and has refused to talk. cheesy

My mum was just wondering how that could happen as she knew her daughter, so she asked her to put the girl on the phone which she did, she was crying as my mum asked her what happened, the moment she explained we all screamed it's her period!. cheesy

That was a relief to my mum, and she bashed my aunt who said a neighbour told her.

My sis will never forget the experience, as i won't too...hers was hilarious. grin

My advice to those who have girl siblings, make out time to educate them on this, won't blame my mum cos she wasn't expecting it at the time we did.
Your aunty should be flogged undecided
What nonsense…
Na their type their children dey spoil pass

3 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by firstking01(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
And some of you still bleep girls on their periods?.
Tufia, i'm not a party to that shit.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Ever since I discovered it doesn't last 365 days a year.. It became an unnecessary and irrelevant topic nobody wants to hear about..

So take your menses and go sit somewhere else...

Thank you..
Shove your opinion into your mouth, i don't care!.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Do Not Respect Men. / At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper / Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.