Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian (33151 Views)

Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture / "Buhari, President Of Africa" - Lauretta Onochi; Got Slammed On Twitter / Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sibrah:
How did u conclude i don't trust you? You are unstable bros.

Nawaa o. I guess you have serious comprehension problems. Thought I was quoting a normal person.

No vex abeg... I use Allah take beg you.

Thank you.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
what else is corruption ? do tell oh ye enlightened one
Oh mehn, I just confirmed my suspicions.

Have a nice day...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by SycophanticGoat: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
Dabullit,modath,Sarrki,patriotic9jaboy and other default Zombies, come and see o! Mrs Buhari knows that wailing is the way to go. If the woman that shares the same bed with Buhari knows that the husband is getting everything wrong, what else do you want? Wahala dey o!

Funny thing is, the yeye woman is stylishly referring to Thiêfnubu in her wailing saga... These people sure messed Thiêfnubu up and are ready to bury him politically abs physically if he dares make and stewpid move... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Oh mehn, I just confirmed my suspicions.

Have a nice day...
lolzzz what suspicions ? so you are telling me you are against buharis war against corruption ? what manner of man are ya ?
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by SycophanticGoat: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
what else is corruption ? do tell oh ye enlightened one

Don't be this d*ll na..

Is nepotism, being vindictive, selective justice, etc, not also part of corruption? Thank goodness I ain't no zombie tho.. undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzz what suspicions ? so you are telling me you are against buharis war against corruption ? what manner of man are ya ?
I never said or insinuated what you just averred.

WTH you talking 'bout?

If you think that corruption is only embezzlement and bribery then you're a thorough neophyte to all things Nigeria.

Ciao.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Don't be this d*ll na..

Is nepotism, being vindictive, selective justice, etc, not also part of corruption? Thank goodness I ain't no zombie tho.. undecided
Bro, see my response to him. All these people that know nothing about Nigeria's history and politics. Tenderfoots in the field of Nigerian politics.

Please just ignore him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Don't be this d*ll na..

nepotism ? well buharis family members are poor so he is not into nepotism. they showed his sisters house. she is still poor. so buhari is not giving his family members jobs or stolen wealth

vindictive : if you call catching criminals as being vindictive you may want to see a head doctor

selective justice : in all his exploits i have seen hausa ndigbo and yoruba caught in the web. there was raymmond dokpesi a yoruba man, olisa metuh an igbo man and dasuki is an hausa man

DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER FALSE CHARGES AGAINST THE UPSTANDING PRESIDENT BUHARI SO I CAN DISPEL THEM AS MYTHS ?
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
I never said or insinuated what you just averred.

WTH you talking 'bout?

If you think that corruption is only embezzlement and bribery then you're a thorough neophyte to all things Nigeria.

Ciao.
sukkot:
nepotism ? well buharis family members are poor so he is not into nepotism. they showed his sisters house. she is still poor. so buhari is not giving his family members jobs or stolen wealth
vindictive : if you call catching criminals as being vindictive you may want to see a head doctor
selective justice : in all his exploits i have seen hausa ndigbo and yoruba caught in the web. there was raymmond dokpesi a yoruba man, olisa metuh an igbo man and dasuki is an hausa man
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER FALSE CHARGES AGAINST THE UPSTANDING PRESIDENT BUHARI SO I CAN DISPEL THEM AS MYTHS ?
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=sukkot post=50137334][/quote] Lol. You keep exposing the fact that you're a serious novice.

Just leave this issue already...

Smh4u...
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by SycophanticGoat: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Bro, see my response to him. All these people that know nothing about Nigeria's history and politics. Tenderfoots in the field of Nigerian politics.

Please just ignore him.

I just did because I don't there's any point wasting my precious time on a zombie..
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Lol. You keep exposing the fact that you're a serious novice.

Just leave this issue already...

Smh4u...
oh ye enlightened non-novice why dont you tell us all the evils buhari has propagated or forever hold ya peace undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Sibrah: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:

Nawaa o. I guess you have serious comprehension problems. Thought I was quoting a normal person.

No vex abeg... I use Allah take beg you.

Thank you.
Explain yourself or stop exposing yourself any further.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
oh ye enlightened non-novice why dont you tell us all the evils buhari has propagated or forever hold ya peace undecided
Ogbeni fimisile nw, mo fi Olohun be e.

Just stop quoting me.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sibrah:
Explain yourself or stop exposing yourself any further.
K.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Ogbeni fimisile nw, mo fi Olohun be e.

Just stop quoting me.
hehehe but seriously bros lets dialogue. i need to know all the evils done by buhari maybe i can have a change of heart and be on your side. so i need you to inform me. i am ignorant of the evils so it is your job to tell me , if you truly believe he is an evil man
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by NairaMaster1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
ojdollars:

Why not advice your husband to do the right thing?

At least my President can still read if he can't hear. Some are even mediators now
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by baum1: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
tinsel:

She is not talking about Tinubu. She is actually on the side of jagaban

Exactly!! I was wonder how some of us didn't deduce this from her response
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by obyjuicy(f): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
that is my first lady may u live long
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by plaetton: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
houstonia:

What do you think the right thing is, compensating sycophants? You're joking. They sold Nigeria thinking they could be friends with the north and get duely compensated at the end of the day. Oga she has said it all, you can ask the SE, they have had more experience in dealing with the north, “the north do not assimilate as the French” hence a non northerner remains a complete stranger for as long as it be. Let the rumors, battle, hating begin. People fail to realize that things will only get worse. As it stands this country can only expect the worst. Just being realistic. I don't see a happy ending

You took these words right out my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by flamingREED(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:

?

The herdsmen's menace
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by plaetton: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
hehehe but seriously bros lets dialogue. i need to know all the evils done by buhari maybe i can have a change of heart and be on your side. so i need you to inform me. i am ignorant of the evils so it is your job to tell me , if you truly believe he is an evil man

Lord Obadiah,

You're still supporting that Dinosaur ? shocked

You should know that a dinosaur and a modern Ecosystem can't gel.
Didn't you watch Jurassic park? tongue

The rest of my friends, former supporters of Buhari, are all now hiding in shame. The few honest ones have come out to express deep regret.

Pls don't feel shy or too proud to cross over to the light.
Cognitive dissonance is a terrible thing, but common sense can heal . grin

Here, come hither , dear friend.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
plaetton:

Lord Obadiah,

You're still supporting that Dinosaur ? shocked

The rest of my friends, former supporters of Buhari, are all now hiding in shame. The few honest ones have come out to express deep regret.

Pls don't feel shy or too proud to cross over to the light.
Cognitive dissonance is a terrible thing, but common sense can heal . grin

Here, come hither , dear friend.
bro, greetings Field Marshall Plaetton, lolzzz. now that we have dispensed of the greetings lets get down to business. Now none of you have explained to me the evils done by buhari. i told therealestguy to explain it to me and he has disappeared telling me he is just angry that jonathan lost. most of you who hate buhari i always find out are simply just angry that jonathan lost but you have to get over it. even the ijaws have gotten over it. you have to get over this fact. now buhari got into power at a precarious time when oil prices had dropped to 30 dollars a barrel. what were you expecting ? that the nation will be enjoying under 30 dollars a barrel ? of course there will be suffering because the nation is dependent on oil. jonathan ruled when oil was 140 a barrel and even buhari is doing a great job with oil at 30 dollars a barrel than with jonathan at 140 dollars a barrel. so i ask ? what evils has buhari done, i need a comprehensive explanation or forever hold ya peace wink grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by NovusHomo(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
flamingREED:

The herdsmen's menace
grin
so you have concrete proof these herdsmen got their instructions from buhari ? can you provide this proof so i can peruse ? be much obliged wink
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
engrchykae:
Obi adiro gi nma,chai were nwayo biko

onwegooo kwa ife iriri

chooo something rie maka ndu gi
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by AnanseK(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
What a load of ......

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
bro, greetings Field Marshall Plaetton, lolzzz. now that we have dispensed of the greetings lets get down to business. Now none of you have explained to me the evils done by buhari. i told therealestguy to explain it to me and he has disappeared telling me he is just angry that jonathan lost. most of you who hate buhari i always find out are simply just angry that jonathan lost but you have to get over it. even the ijaws have gotten over it. you have to get over this fact. now buhari got into power at a precarious time when oil prices had dropped to 30 dollars a barrel. what were you expecting ? that the nation will be enjoying under 30 dollars a barrel ? of course there will be suffering because the nation is dependent on oil. jonathan ruled when oil was 140 a barrel and even buhari is doing a great job with oil at 30 dollars a barrel than with jonathan at 140 dollars a barrel. so i ask ? what evils has buhari done, i need a comprehensive explanation or forever hold ya peace wink grin
K.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
Remain in your ignorance pls.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
K.

<<< BRO YA ATTENTION IS NEEDED HERE NA
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:

<<< BRO YA ATTENTION IS NEEDED HERE NA
K.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by plaetton: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:

Lord Obadiah,
The evils of Buhari over the last year and half are so voluminous that it would take a 100 page essay just to summarise them.
I will take your challenge. It's just that it has been chorused so much, that it feels like repeating it for the millionth time.

First of all, the fact that you keep bringing Jonathan into current Administration issues is evidence of cognitive dissonance.
No one, I repeat, no one is crying over Jonathan loss almost 2 years after the election. What people have are deep regrets for being fooled, being swindled into voting for a fossilized dinosaur to manage a modern Ecosystem. That's the tragedy that people are grieving( or wailing) over.

As for Buhari's evils, let's start with his lack of patriotism and total unabashed contempt for the people of Nigeria.

In 1983 he committed treason against Nigeria by criminally mutinying, and stealing power by forcefully overthrowing a Democratic government.

He has never been held accountable for that treason.

There isn't a greater evil against one's nation than that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) / PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today / Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.